PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs: Voters tell Washington to shut up and listen

judaspriestess
11-09-2006, 01:40 PM
NEW YORK (CNN) -- Hallelujah, brothers and sisters. I'm not even sure what "hallelujah" means, but the word just feels right after witnessing what is at the very least an awakening of the power of the people. I'm hopeful that November 7 was also a declaration that middle-class Americans won't be taken for granted by either political party.

This midterm election was a victory for the Democratic Party. Voters rejected the Republican Party out of hand and gave the House of Representatives to the Democrats. And it looks more and more likely they'll get the Senate too.

Voters chose to overturn our current one-party political structure and returned checks and balance to our government. November 7 also demonstrated that the American electorate is far more discerning and independent-minded than either political party or our elites would like to believe.

link to full article..........................
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/11/08/Dobbs.Nov9/index.html

Bob Lanier
11-09-2006, 03:23 PM
Lou Dobbs is a racist, populist asshole.

johnsmith
11-09-2006, 03:57 PM
no he's not. you are an ignorant dumb ass who doesn't acutally LISTEN to what he says. immigrant workers need higher wages and health insurance. Lou is their champion. Vive Lou "cesar" Dobbs.

no he's not. you are an ignorant dumb ass who doesn't actually LISTEN to what he says. LEGAL immigrant workers need higher wages and health insurance. Lou is their champion. Vive Lou "cesar" Dobbs.

Fixed it for ya.

JohnnyMarzetti
11-09-2006, 05:09 PM
I'm glad that the repugnants got smacked down by the very hand that fed them for the past 12 years. Except for those who still have their heads up Dumbya's conservative ass.

MannyIsGod
11-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Lou Dobbs is great. He has a very hard line stance on immigration, but he's got sound economic reasons for that. On the other hand, he has some protectionist stands that make me wonder. But for the most part he's a very no nonsense kinda guy, which is a god thing.

Clandestino
11-09-2006, 09:58 PM
lou dobbs just reads what someone else writes for him

DarkReign
11-10-2006, 11:56 AM
lou dobbs just reads what someone else writes for him

More true than any other post, yet.