PDA

View Full Version : After 15 long years

tsb2000
11-09-2006, 03:18 PM
I am finally coming home to SA! I will be in Austin next week for work, and I'll be leaving the office early on Wed to head to the game against Charlotte. :clap I haven't been to a Spurs home game since the Hemisfair days, and I can hardly wait to see the city where I was raised. LJ, now I can finally buy you that beer I've been promising you for about 5 years or so. :lol

gospursgojas
11-09-2006, 03:23 PM
Sweet.

timvp
11-09-2006, 03:26 PM
I am finally coming home to SA! I will be in Austin next week for work, and I'll be leaving the office early on Wed to head to the game against Charlotte. :clap I haven't been to a Spurs home game since the Hemisfair days, and I can hardly wait to see the city where I was raised. LJ, now I can finally buy you that beer I've been promising you for about 5 years or so. :lol

Nice. :tu

But I think it's more like 6 or 7 years since we've been posting at the same place. Maybe 8.

Time flies :lol

tsb2000
11-09-2006, 03:37 PM
Yeah, I guess that's true. :) It's going to be great to be home, even if it's only for a short time. Too bad my job is insisting I actually get some work done out there, or I'd spend the whole time in SA instead of at the office in Austin.

Ya Vez
11-09-2006, 03:41 PM
Dam I miss home.. maybe I will catch the spurs when they play the clips .. or better yet the fakers..... In the OC...