PDA

View Full Version : Modest Mouse Review - Anaheim

PakiDan
11-10-2006, 03:48 AM
One word to describe this show - sloppy. I was thoroughly dissapointed. the show was sloppy. Half the time it seemed like most of the band members didn't know when to start and stop a song. The lead singer was drunk, and they would go into these 'jams' in between songs that made no sense and were just quite painful to sit through. I would love to say that the only redeeming quality was seeing Johnny Marr live for the first time in my life..... but I just felt sad for him. Being reduced to playing with this sad bunch of drunkards who are all about 10 steps lower than him musically. I wish I could have said something better about this show. It was a huge letdown.

Melmart1
11-10-2006, 09:04 AM
Damn, I am sorry you had such a bad experience. Must be the curse of the bad concerts from Ex-Smiths. Guess we just have to listen to our old albums and be content. Time for me to find out where to get a new needle for my player.

leemajors
11-10-2006, 09:19 AM
Damn, I am sorry you had such a bad experience. Must be the curse of the bad concerts from Ex-Smiths. Guess we just have to listen to our old albums and be content. Time for me to find out where to get a new needle for my player.

try online, amazon or ebay - i got a few needles for around $5-10 apiece.

Melmart1
11-10-2006, 09:45 AM
ohhh, amazon! I heart amazon.. and I never thought too look there! Thanks! I love my crackly records!