PDA

View Full Version : I feel like im living in San Antonio

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-11-2006, 03:15 PM
with all the Spurs game i get on cable in Australia :lol

I know over there the Cavs seem to be the 'pimped' team by the broadcasting media but over here its the Spurs

I've seen 3 games so far and have another game this week (Spurs vs Rockets) :fro

ChumpDumper
11-11-2006, 03:20 PM
Oh, I just thought you had a bunch of fat neighbors.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-11-2006, 05:20 PM
with all the Spurs game i get on cable in Australia :lol

I know over there the Cavs seem to be the 'pimped' team by the broadcasting media but over here its the Spurs

I've seen 3 games so far and have another game this week (Spurs vs Rockets) :frolucky sumumabitch!

phyzik
11-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Oh, I just thought you had a bunch of fat neighbors.

I thought he was gonna say a truck full of mexicans stopped in front of his house to pick through the trash

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-11-2006, 06:35 PM
Who has cable in Australia? You must be staying in a hotel.

Are those games on ESPN?

How are you enjoying Sydney? :)

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-11-2006, 06:52 PM
Who has cable in Australia? You must be staying in a hotel.

Are those games on ESPN?

How are you enjoying Sydney? :)

:lol Ive got cable in Australia. Ive seen 1 game on ESPN and a couple of Fox sports :fro

Im an Aussie, im on the Gold Coast. I left Sydney years ago and headed north to the sunshine and beaches :toast :smokin

kskonn
11-11-2006, 08:18 PM
:lol Ive got cable in Australia. Ive seen 1 game on ESPN and a couple of Fox sports :fro

Im an Aussie, im on the Gold Coast. I left Sydney years ago and headed north to the sunshine and beaches :toast :smokin

Wow sounds great. So the next Get Together ar Nuggets-fan house?

MI21
11-11-2006, 10:05 PM
It's fucking great.

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-11-2006, 10:06 PM
Wow sounds great. So the next Get Together ar Nuggets-fan house?

:lol im not buying the plane tickets and you all have to wear Nuggets jerseys :smokin

TDMVPDPOY
11-11-2006, 11:18 PM
have you clowns checkd out telstras new adsl2+ plans? they fuck suck even with fast speeds still 12gb cap, and if you want 60gb its 150 bucks, stuff that

i think i join optus dsl direct for 70 bucks 60gb cap 20mb connection, live streaming ftw

M121 you still post on SR? what happen to the aussie crew over there? are they still doing that dvd package?? cose i missed out last season when i got banned and i rarely go there now....

SequSpur
11-12-2006, 12:09 AM
I want to move to Australia.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-12-2006, 12:56 AM
Nuggets-fan - I thought I remembered you saying you were heading to Sydney, I presumed from the States. All us Aussies should have big Australian flags as our avatars so we know we're talking to countrymen! :lol

Having cable must be nice... :depressed

have you clowns checkd out telstras new adsl2+ plans? they fuck suck even with fast speeds still 12gb cap, and if you want 60gb its 150 bucks, stuff that

i think i join optus dsl direct for 70 bucks 60gb cap 20mb connection, live streaming ftw

M121 you still post on SR? what happen to the aussie crew over there? are they still doing that dvd package?? cose i missed out last season when i got banned and i rarely go there now....

What do you mean by "live streaming ftw"? My current adsl connection costs $50 a month with iinet, but I only get 20G, so that Optus deal sounds pretty good.

MI21 - yeah, how is SR? I haven't been there forever. Pray tell, what are these "DVD packages"? Pontel? Oh, and why do you still have Jax as your avatar?

BTW fellas, I'm off to SA again in January. Gonna watch 5 games and hang out with these lovely folks for about 2 1/2 weeks. It will be my second pilgrimage to the Holy Land! :lol

TDMVPDPOY
11-12-2006, 01:07 AM
What do you mean by "live streaming ftw"? My current adsl connection costs $50 a month with iinet, but I only get 20G, so that Optus deal sounds pretty good.

MI21 - yeah, how is SR? I haven't been there forever. Pray tell, what are these "DVD packages"? Pontel? Oh, and why do you still have Jax as your avatar?

Livestreaming games, where you can watch games online, or podcast....TVU...

i want a aussie flag also :(

MI21
11-12-2006, 06:34 AM
I visit SR occasionally when I've read everything on here and am extremely bored :lol

Holy shit I forgot completely about the DVD package thingy. I changed emails as well so I wouldn't of got the info for it this season. Must get in contact with the ring leader to get in on it again :)

Ruff, it was basically a highly illegal thing that probably shouldn't be spoken about on the forum :) For $200 you get 50 Spurs games on DVD. Usually they arrice about 3-4 weeks after the game has actually been played, which is still pretty damn good.

As for Jax -- Jax in 2002-2003 is one of my favourite Spurs ever. Game 6.......