PDA

View Full Version : Something quite interesting...

Sense
11-11-2006, 03:43 PM
No team is averaging under 90 ppg allowed.

The closest is Sacramento with 90.2

Do you think this season we will have more scoring with the new ball and what not? Can't forget about those Techs.

Texas_Ranger
11-11-2006, 04:55 PM
It is just start of the season, we will see in the next few weeks what numbers will then be.

Sense
11-11-2006, 11:23 PM
True.. but for some reason I don't see the defensive rhythm as I have in the past...

san antonio spurs
11-12-2006, 12:09 AM
True.. but for some reason I don't see the defensive rhythm as I have in the past...
we're definetely gonna have high scoring games but not because of the ball or the T's.
Every year the league come with a rule favoring the offensive player VS the defensive player.
the perimeter guys are allowed to slash all the way to the hole without being punished. Then, they have either an easy score or FT attempts instead of fadeway jumper.
________
SummerDream cam (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/SummerDream)

dav4463
11-12-2006, 04:15 AM
we're definetely gonna have high scoring games but not because of the ball or the T's.
Every year the league come with a rule favoring the offensive player VS the defensive player.
the perimeter guys are allowed to slash all the way to the hole without being punished. Then, they have either an easy score or FT attempts instead of fadeway jumper.

That's exactly right and for some reason the league started enforcing it that way during the playoffs last year and it hurt teams like San Antonio and Detroit.