PDA

View Full Version : Go Suck an Egg, Isiah

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-11-2006, 08:32 PM
:ihit

dimsah
11-11-2006, 11:16 PM
lol at Walt Frasier saying they should call a foul on Bowen because he jumps forward instead of straight up. Moron.

ShoogarBear
11-11-2006, 11:26 PM
lol at Walt Frasier saying they should call a foul on Bowen because he jumps forward instead of straight up. Moron.Uh, he's correct. That's the rule.

veronicamae
11-12-2006, 12:50 AM
what did Isiah say/do? i was at the game and all of a sudden i heard guys yelling and the whole arena was like "ooooooooooh!"

???

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-12-2006, 01:13 AM
what did Isiah say/do? i was at the game and all of a sudden i heard guys yelling and the whole arena was like "ooooooooooh!"

???

Smack in the middle of a play Isiah crawled into the fetal position, pulled his pacifier out of his mouth, and called Bowen dirty for fucking up Franchise on Monday.

Bowen told him to fuck off, and they both got T's for it.

Then Pop told Isiah to STFU, and Isiah obeyed like the little girl he is. end of story.

Kori Ellis
11-12-2006, 01:14 AM
Not exactly, but close.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-12-2006, 01:15 AM
I know it's not exactly how it went down, but it sounds cool :lol

Kori Ellis
11-12-2006, 01:17 AM
How it happened was cooler.

Isiah thought Bowen got under Jamal Crawford (not even close), Isiah yelled to his players to break Bowen's fucking feet. Bowen asked the refs if they heard it. Next time up the court Isiah started screaming at Bruce (what Duncan categorized as coming after him). Refs gave Isiah/Bowen T's. Pop went wild yelling at Isiah to stop talking to his players.

In the locker room, Pop and Bowen were cool about it. Duncan wasn't happy at all.

gospursgojas
11-12-2006, 01:19 AM
When did this happen....

I only caught the end of the 3rd and 4th

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-12-2006, 01:58 AM
Isiah yelled to his players to break Bowen's fucking feet.

No he di'in'[/shanene]

What a fucking dick. We should have run student body left and fucking run his ass over with Butler.

TDMVPDPOY
11-12-2006, 02:41 AM
this is like that chicken or egg joke

which came first the egg or IT?

Obstructed_View
11-12-2006, 05:30 PM
Uh, he's correct. That's the rule.
If you saw the play, Crawford shot a three and landed near Bowen's foot which was INSIDE the three point line.

ShoogarBear
11-12-2006, 06:22 PM
If you saw the broadcast, Walt was talking about the play on Francis.

Obstructed_View
11-12-2006, 06:30 PM
If you saw the broadcast, Walt was talking about the play on Francis.
Okay, then the original statement has nothing to do with this thread. Bowen could have gotten whistled for the play on Francis because Francis went straight up on the shot.

dimsah
11-12-2006, 09:33 PM
How is it illegal to jump towards a player if no contact is made to disrupt the shot?
You can't jump straight up to attempt to block a fade away (which is damn near impossible anyway), but you see it every game.

ShoogarBear
11-12-2006, 10:03 PM
You have to give the player a chance to land. The "shot" is not over until the player has returned to ground. Contact with him before that time constitutes a foul.

Obstructed_View
11-13-2006, 12:02 PM
You have to give the player a chance to land. The "shot" is not over until the player has returned to ground. Contact with him before that time constitutes a foul.
But only if it's called. I saw it happen three times in the first quarter of the Rockets/Heat game and it wasn't called there either.