PDA

View Full Version : LaMarcus Aldridge

tlongII
11-13-2006, 12:53 PM
10 points and 8 rebounds in 19 minutes of action last night. Coach liked him so much he played him the entire 4th quarter. His game is very similar to Sheed's actually. I think we got the 2 best players in the draft! :smokin

JamStone
11-13-2006, 12:55 PM
Yeah, both draft picks were great. Could end up being the two best players in the draft. But, time will tell. Tyrus Thomas, Rudy Gay, and Adam Morrison will probably have something to say about that before it's all said and done.

AFBlue
11-13-2006, 01:12 PM
10 points and 8 rebounds in 19 minutes of action last night. Coach liked him so much he played him the entire 4th quarter. His game is very similar to Sheed's actually. I think we got the 2 best players in the draft! :smokin

Aldridge isn't the dominant instinctive scorer you'd like him to be and like most thin guys he shies from contact, which will keep him from being truly dominant in the paint (I don't think he has the frame to add significant weight).

At best he's Chris Bosh, but in order to get there he has to be more aggressive. I like him to be a solid player, I'm just not sold on him being the tops of this year's draft class.

Good start though....

tlongII
11-13-2006, 02:00 PM
Aldridge isn't the dominant instinctive scorer you'd like him to be and like most thin guys he shies from contact, which will keep him from being truly dominant in the paint (I don't think he has the frame to add significant weight).

At best he's Chris Bosh, but in order to get there he has to be more aggressive. I like him to be a solid player, I'm just not sold on him being the tops of this year's draft class.

Good start though....

You've pretty much described Sheed's game there. I'll take Sheed without the attitude anytime!

AFBlue
11-13-2006, 07:00 PM
You've pretty much described Sheed's game there. I'll take Sheed without the attitude anytime!

Sheed can stroke it from three, is a legit 250, and can play solid interior defense. I'm not saying LaMarcus can't eventually do all those things, but right now I'd pattern his development after Bosh...which is better than Sheed.

BTW, that pic is unbelievable. How many times you get asked about that chick?

tlongII
11-13-2006, 07:15 PM
Sheed can stroke it from three, is a legit 250, and can play solid interior defense. I'm not saying LaMarcus can't eventually do all those things, but right now I'd pattern his development after Bosh...which is better than Sheed.

That's Jessica Alba if you don't already know. There was a guy sitting right next to her and his leg was in the way, but Slomo photoshopped it out for me. It definitely is a nice pic! :smokin

Marklar MM
11-13-2006, 07:16 PM

Jessica Alba is in every man's dream.

AFBlue
11-13-2006, 07:20 PM
That's Jessica Alba if you don't already know. There was a guy sitting right next to her and his leg was in the way, but Slomo photoshopped it out for me. It definitely is a nice pic! :smokin

I knew I'd seen that ass somewhere. Man, in that movie with the guy from the "Fast and the Furious" it's nothing but constant ass shots. My favorite crappy movie of all time.

TDMVPDPOY
11-14-2006, 12:45 AM
only one game, already boasting?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-15-2006, 06:52 AM

Jeez, you like em skinneh! Now I'm not one for big women, but she is positively emaciated! No offence intended, each to his own, of course...

Inara (Morena Baccarin) off Firefly is more my type. Gorgeous and elegant:

http://images.google.com.au/images?hl=en&q=morena+baccarin&btnG=Search+Images

mabber
11-15-2006, 02:22 PM

I watched that entire game and I was impressed by his play.

Duncanoypi
11-15-2006, 03:24 PM
tlong, when will Przibilla be activated and will be able to play...does he need surgery with his injury...?

tlongII
11-15-2006, 03:59 PM
tlong, when will Przibilla be activated and will be able to play...does he need surgery with his injury...?

He'll be back within the next couple of weeks. His injury is that he got his nuts twisted. No surgery available to correct that. I would not like to have that injury!

tlongII
11-16-2006, 12:17 PM
13 points, 8 rebounds, and 3 steals in 23 minutes last night. The kid is looking good! :smokin

tlongII
11-16-2006, 06:56 PM
LaMarcus will be making his first start tomorrow night vs Boston. :smokin

Horry For 3!
11-16-2006, 11:52 PM
13 points, 8 rebounds, and 3 steals in 23 minutes last night. The kid is looking good! :smokin
He is also from TEXAS.