PDA

View Full Version : NBA TV is back !!!

lefty
11-14-2006, 10:54 PM
They put it game right after the game! :bang :bang :bang
Damn TVU

SilverPlayer
11-14-2006, 10:57 PM
If you are in the south Texas area they blacked it out. Its their policy for in market coverage, which is the dumbest thing in the world.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-14-2006, 10:57 PM
ugh tell me about it

though it was hillarious hearing the chinese announcers freak out during the spurs mega run

haha

lefty
11-14-2006, 10:58 PM
I'm in montreal

Amuseddaysleeper
11-14-2006, 11:00 PM
I'm in montreal

were you still able to watch the game on Tvu through the CCTV5 channel? it was the chinese feed, but pretty much taken off the NBA TV channel, just dubbed w/ chinese announcers

SilverPlayer
11-14-2006, 11:00 PM
sorry then. it was a great win...if you have nba league pass you can watch in online at nba broadband tomorrow

Kori Ellis
11-14-2006, 11:02 PM
sorry then. it was a great win...if you have nba league pass you can watch in online at nba broadband tomorrow

Have you watched a game on NBA League Pass broadband yet? I still haven't gotten it to work.

By the way, TVU player and all that other stuff is illegal. So please cut the talk about it on this site. Thanks.

lefty
11-14-2006, 11:03 PM
were you still able to watch the game on Tvu through the CCTV5 channel? it was the chinese feed, but pretty much taken off the NBA TV channel, just dubbed w/ chinese announcers
I didn't know that! tks :bang :bang :bang

Texas_Ranger
11-14-2006, 11:03 PM
Because there was not NBA TV I needed to watch the game on some china or japan channel. Fuck!

lefty
11-14-2006, 11:04 PM
Have you watched a game on NBA League Pass broadband yet? I still haven't gotten it to work.

By the way, TVU player and all that other stuff is illegal. So please cut the talk about it on this site. Thanks.

Sorry

Spurologist
11-14-2006, 11:05 PM
ugh tell me about it

though it was hillarious hearing the chinese announcers freak out during the spurs mega run

haha

:lol When something exciting happens, I always hear them say,

Waaaaaassssssssssshhhhhhhoooooo!!!!

SilverPlayer
I can but it took a few days. They added some new instructions a day or two ago about how to enter your account number, which cleared up my problem.

http://www.nba.com/broadband/league_pass.jsp

The_Game
It isn't illegal at all, don't know where you got that from.

SilverPlayer
11-14-2006, 11:06 PM
Below are details for authentication for each provider. New League Pass subscriber accounts will authenticate next day, with exceptions below.

DirecTV: You will need your DirecTV.com Username
DISH: Your account number should be entered with no spaces or dashes
Comcast: Your account number should be entered with no spaces or dashes
Cox: Your account number should be entered with no spaces or dashes
Time Warner LA: Your account number should be entered with no spaces or dashes

These providers accounts may not immediately authenticate.
Cablevision: Your account will take 3-5 days to authenticate. Enter your account number with all dashes and zeros. You will get an e-mail confirmation upon authentication.

Time Warner: Your local Time Warner account may not authenticate automatically. You will need to mail or fax in your bill. Find out how to here.

Walton Buys Off Me
11-14-2006, 11:08 PM
Lefty- where in Montreal are you? I didn't think there was another Spurs fan in the city? I have satellite so maybe we can get together for a game sometime.

Kori Ellis
11-14-2006, 11:09 PM
Below are details for authentication for each provider. New League Pass subscriber accounts will authenticate next day, with exceptions below.

DirecTV: You will need your DirecTV.com Username
DISH: Your account number should be entered with no spaces or dashes
Comcast: Your account number should be entered with no spaces or dashes
Cox: Your account number should be entered with no spaces or dashes
Time Warner LA: Your account number should be entered with no spaces or dashes

These providers accounts may not immediately authenticate.
Cablevision: Your account will take 3-5 days to authenticate. Enter your account number with all dashes and zeros. You will get an e-mail confirmation upon authentication.

Time Warner: Your local Time Warner account may not authenticate automatically. You will need to mail or fax in your bill. Find out how to here.

Yeah I tried a few days ago and it still wasn't working with my DirecTV user name. I'll try again now.

lefty
11-14-2006, 11:10 PM
Lefty- where in Montreal are you? I didn't think there was another Spurs fan in the city? I have satellite so maybe we can get together for a game sometime.

Great idea
I live downtown

Kori Ellis
11-14-2006, 11:11 PM
It isn't illegal at all, don't know where you got that from.

The NBATV feed is illegal on there. It's unauthorized by the NBA.

Walton Buys Off Me
11-14-2006, 11:12 PM
Great idea
I live downtown

I live near the downtown area as well- NDG actually. PM me and we'll try and set something up.

Kori Ellis
11-14-2006, 11:14 PM

Great it works now. :elephant

lefty
11-14-2006, 11:14 PM
I live near the downtown area as well- NDG actually. PM me and we'll try and set something up.

Ok

SilverPlayer
11-14-2006, 11:23 PM
Great it works now. :elephant

Glad to be of help to the resident expert.

ShoogarBear
11-14-2006, 11:51 PM

By the way, TVU player and all that other stuff is illegal. So please cut the talk about it on this site. Thanks.I've gotten LP BB to work through my Comcast account. It's pretty sweet. It's also nice that you can re-watch games > 24 hours after they've been televised. Of course, they don't include NBA-TV games.

If you haven't been to the web page recently, they've put up expanded instructions depending on what cable/satellite service you use.