The_Game
11-15-2006, 12:48 AM
without AK

112-90

Okur led Utah with 27

boozer 16 and 15

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-15-2006, 12:53 AM
still not scared. The team has started the season hot b4 but they fizz out.

I hope they continue though coz i know the Nuggets are better and now they are starting to warm up :smokin

Id love to see a close NW instead of the losing division last season

The_Game
11-15-2006, 12:55 AM
Only way Nuggets end up better than the Jazz is If Utah have AK and Boozer missing half the season.

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-15-2006, 01:01 AM
Only way Nuggets end up better than the Jazz is If Utah have AK and Boozer missing half the season.

:lol

Compare a healthy Jazz to a healthy Nuggets and it wouldnt even be close but the thing is that the Nuggets have way worse luck with injuries than the Jazz

The jazz get a chance to play games as a full team but the Nuggets never get to play as a healthy team for more than a handful of games.

People sure over play the quality of the Jazz. It happpens every season though :fro

TDMVPDPOY
11-15-2006, 01:07 AM
:lol

Compare a healthy Jazz to a healthy Nuggets and it wouldnt even be close but the thing is that the Nuggets have way worse luck with injuries than the Jazz

The jazz get a chance to play games as a full team but the Nuggets never get to play as a healthy team for more than a handful of games.

People sure over play the quality of the Jazz. It happpens every season though :fro

difference with jazz and nuggets is that, jazz are more of a defensive team and we all know they have been injury ridden for the past few seasons, mainly without ak47 they are shit, but with boozer back, things are lookn good for them, they are an identicle team of the clippers but more superior imo when healthy. the nuggets are more offensive then the jazz, and there main scorer is carmelo, his one bruce bowen away from makin the nuggets a lottery, the other guys like camby, kmart are not that important as it has shown that the nuggets can win without them.

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-15-2006, 01:12 AM
difference with jazz and nuggets is that, jazz are more of a defensive team and we all know they have been injury ridden for the past few seasons

thats the thing. People talk about the Jazz being injury riddled but ignore the fact that the Nuggets have been worse.

Last season K was hobbled and missed a heap of games and the same with Camby. Nene missed the whole season and needs time to get back in shape. Eddie missed games and so did Frankie. Oyur whole front court was injured a heap during the season. Even the SG position was injured last season with Buck and DJ missing games.

The media always talks about the Jazz being hit with injuries but never talk about the Nuggets and their injuries, and that ticks me off.

:pctoss

Horry For 3!
11-15-2006, 01:18 AM
thats the thing. People talk about the Jazz being injury riddled but ignore the fact that the Nuggets have been worse.

Last season K was hobbled and missed a heap of games and the same with Camby. Nene missed the whole season and needs time to get back in shape. Eddie missed games and so did Frankie. Oyur whole front court was injured a heap during the season. Even the SG position was injured last season with Buck and DJ missing games.

The media always talks about the Jazz being hit with injuries but never talk about the Nuggets and their injuries, and that ticks me off.

Well, Martin and Camby always get hurt, every year.

TDMVPDPOY
11-15-2006, 01:37 AM

even with injury plague season, that still didnt stop the nuggets from havin a better record than the jazz. The jazz are more dependent on ak47 and boozer as compared to the nuggets who had a solid bench that can score. Now the jazz has caught up....

NBA Junkie
11-15-2006, 09:50 AM
Anyone else notice that the Nuggets started winning games after Martin got shelved?

Deron Williams is playing like an All-star right now. I can't help but think that Kirilenko's injury could hurt the Jazz at some point. If Boozer and Harpring go down again, they're in trouble.