Brutalis
11-15-2006, 10:47 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/espnu/index

Hogs own this poll thus far.

johngateswhiteley
11-16-2006, 08:04 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/espnu/index

Hogs own this poll thus far.

apparently you don't remember the ass-beating we gave you. say what you will, but USC was healthy then and are starting to get to that point again.

Brutalis
11-16-2006, 10:21 PM
apparently you don't remember the ass-beating we gave you. say what you will, but USC was healthy then and are starting to get to that point again.

was we? no. dmac played limited snaps due to injury. our qb didn't play due to injury. i can go on...

just like we punished an injury plagued vols team, you punished us the same.

don't act like you beat our starters.

the country has spoken. you lose. :reading

johngateswhiteley
11-17-2006, 01:17 PM
was we? no. dmac played limited snaps due to injury. our qb didn't play due to injury. i can go on...

just like we punished an injury plagued vols team, you punished us the same.

don't act like you beat our starters.

the country has spoken. you lose. :reading

...the game was not even close. SCOREBOARD. and that was a healthier USC team...when we are going, you cannot beat us. btw, we are #3 in the BCS....you lose.

Brutalis
11-17-2006, 06:40 PM
i understand. you win. you sound like a lsu tigers fan now saying "scoreboard."

just like realism is facing the facts, i would like you to do so.

excuses, woulds and coulds. its all i have. usc won, period. but you did not beat the same arkansas team that was 100%. thats my whole point. so dont showboat about it.

and none the less, you and usc must be thrilled at how great we are now. making that romping look good on paper and to the computers even though its empty in reality.

and i know that was a healthy usc team. who didnt?

we both lose. :)

johngateswhiteley
11-18-2006, 02:41 PM
i understand. you win. you sound like a lsu tigers fan now saying "scoreboard."

just like realism is facing the facts, i would like you to do so.

excuses, woulds and coulds. its all i have. usc won, period. but you did not beat the same arkansas team that was 100%. thats my whole point. so dont showboat about it.

and none the less, you and usc must be thrilled at how great we are now. making that romping look good on paper and to the computers even though its empty in reality.

and i know that was a healthy usc team. who didnt?

we both lose. :)

Arkansas as they stand now are better...yes. but they are not 36 points better. you still lose that game.

and yes, i am happy ARK has had a good season.

NoMoneyDown
11-18-2006, 08:27 PM
West Virginia could beat both USC and Arkansas, so your back-n-forth bantering is mute. :santahat

johngateswhiteley
11-18-2006, 08:46 PM
West Virginia could beat both USC and Arkansas, so your back-n-forth bantering is mute. :santahat

please, :lol . west virginia's defense is garbage.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
11-18-2006, 08:56 PM
West Virginia's D is about as good as Oregon State's.

AlamoSpursFan
11-18-2006, 10:35 PM
Rutgers.

Hahahahahahahaha....

Marklar MM
11-18-2006, 10:40 PM
Best 1 loss team is now Michigan. Rutgers is a joke. Notre Dame sucks and Rudy swallows.

Brutalis
11-18-2006, 11:09 PM
WV would get baked by any BCS team period... not convinced on Rutgers though.

Marklar MM
11-18-2006, 11:16 PM
Florida plays a D1-AA school. Does it get much easier?

Brutalis
11-18-2006, 11:26 PM
^ Yeah that's what all of us SEC fans are laughing about. What noobs they are. Should have played them early in the year like the Hogs did. And most SEC schools do.

Beaverfuzz
11-18-2006, 11:27 PM

Not even close Disgruntled. OSU's defense is much better than West Virginia's. Who the hell wants to win the Big East anyway?
:blah

johngateswhiteley
11-18-2006, 11:30 PM

nice try at the shot, but WV's D is garbage, regardless.

AlamoSpursFan
11-19-2006, 12:03 AM
^ Yeah that's what all of us SEC fans are laughing about. What noobs they are. Should have played them early in the year like the Hogs did. And most SEC schools do.

The same SEC fans who laughed at Texas for filling in an empty spot on their schedule with I-AA Sam Houston State?

Just wondering...

Brutalis
11-19-2006, 02:08 AM
Yes and no. But no because in SEC discussion nobody talks about Texas unless it's how bad the league hates them...

AlamoSpursFan
11-19-2006, 02:15 AM
I just thought it was funny that Texas caught all that crap for playing SHS and then on the highlight shows today, all I heard was "Florida scored on EVERY POSSESSION against Western Michigan today!" Like W. Mich. was some football powerhouse and that was a major accomplishment. Yeah right, hippocritical bastards!!

Marklar MM
11-19-2006, 02:18 AM
I just thought it was funny that Texas caught all that crap for playing SHS and then on the highlight shows today, all I heard was "Florida scored on EVERY POSSESSION against Western Michigan today!" Like W. Mich. was some football powerhouse and that was a major accomplishment. Yeah right, hippocritical bastards!!

Western Carolina. Western Michigan is in MAC conference.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
11-19-2006, 02:47 AM
nice try at the shot, but WV's D is garbage, regardless.

It's not a shot. They have very similar numbers...

JoeChalupa
11-19-2006, 08:01 AM
Michigan is the best one loss team in the Country. Period.

AlamoSpursFan
11-19-2006, 08:25 AM
Western Carolina. Western Michigan is in MAC conference.

Oops.

Hook Dem
11-19-2006, 10:26 AM
I vote for Michigan at #2 and Arkansas at #3.

Beaverfuzz
11-19-2006, 11:28 AM
It's not a shot. They have very similar numbers...

Strength of schedule, OSU wins hands down especially now that the Big East is imploding on itself. :fro

samikeyp
11-19-2006, 12:07 PM
I vote for Michigan at #2 and Arkansas at #3.

I agree with that.

Hey...why not the Hogs?

The Hogs have arguably the hottest team in the country (Outside of Columbus)they have a heisman candidate (Brut...what year is he?) and the Hog fans will travel anywhere.

JMarkJohns
11-19-2006, 12:14 PM
I've got Michigan, USC, Arkansas, Florida, Notre Dame as my top-5 one-loss teams.

Do not Arkansas and Florida play each other in the SEC Title game? I know USC plays Notre Dame. These two games will help clear things up.

As of now, however, I like a rematch of Ohio State V Michigan for the BCS Title.

If Arkansas trounces Florida and USC barely beats the Irish (or loses), then Arkansas leaps to #2 (#3 overall), but likely stays behind Michigan. If USC trounces Notre Dame, then perhaps they jump Michigan to #1 (#2 overall) and plays Ohio State.

I just don't think Michigan should be penalized for barely losing on the road against the #1 ranked team in the nation. It's by far the best loss (most understandable) of the whole one-loss bunch.