PDA

View Full Version : It was an Argie-fest tonight at the AT&T Center

spurschick
11-15-2006, 11:55 PM
Manu and Fabri on the court, Hermann in street clothes on the bench and Alejandro Montecchia in the crowd. He looks like he's pulling a Maradona and putting on a few pounds, but he's still hot. :devil

SequSpur
11-15-2006, 11:56 PM
another ray of sunshine on a dark shitty night.

spurschick
11-15-2006, 11:57 PM
Deal with it.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-15-2006, 11:58 PM
Deal with it.

Trainwreck didn't try to feel you up, did he?

SequSpur
11-16-2006, 12:00 AM
This is the exact reason why I dig Kori. She can come in here and say, you know what , the Spurs blew tonight and that's it. This person was terrible, that person didn't show, this person should be on the IR.

Most of you chicks come in here on a bad night with bs sunshine rays that only a stalker or a retard would give a shit about.

I don't give a crap.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-16-2006, 12:01 AM
This is the exact reason why I dig Kori. She can come in here and say, you know what , the Spurs blew tonight and that's it. This person was terrible, that person didn't show, this person should be on the IR.

Most of you chicks come in here on a bad night with bs sunshine rays that only a stalker or a retard would give a shit about.

I don't give a crap.

Says the man who was begging for tickets to see Toby Keith (which by the way, I sold today).

spurschick
11-16-2006, 12:02 AM
Since when does this constitute a ray of sunshine? I'm mentioning some people that were in the frickin' building. The team played like ass tonight and I've already said as much. It's only game #7.

Kori Ellis
11-16-2006, 12:04 AM

I don't give a crap.

:lmao

You like me because I'm not a stalker? (Melissa's not a stalker by the way, she is just enjoying the scenery)

Says the man who was begging for tickets to see Toby Keith (which by the way, I sold today).

Where's that owned picture of Sequ with the booster seat?

nkdlunch
11-16-2006, 12:04 AM
Sequ is posting from the ledge already on our 2nd loss of the season???? :lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-16-2006, 12:05 AM
:lmao

You like me because I'm not a stalker? (Melissa's not a stalker by the way, she is just enjoying the scenery)

Where's that owned picture of Sequ with the booster seat?

If I weren't at work, I'd find it for you.

RC's Boss
11-16-2006, 12:05 AM
You cats are hurting my fucking stomach. This shit's better than t.v.!

SequSpur
11-16-2006, 12:06 AM

Good, I am glad you sold them, because if you got them for free and your coming in here and trying to scalp them, then I ain't got no biz for you wasabi.

Phenomanul
11-16-2006, 12:07 AM
I wonder if they all went to dinner or if Manu was too upset to even consider the notion...

Maybe Pop will have them all show up for a 5:30 AM film session as punishment...

SequSpur
11-16-2006, 12:08 AM
Since when does this constitute a ray of sunshine? I'm mentioning some people that were in the frickin' building. The team played like ass tonight and I've already said as much. It's only game #7.

You point out all the crap that no one gives a shit about. All of you chicks do. It's club material. I don't give a crap.

RC's Boss
another ray of sunshine on a dark shitty night.
I'm going to use that phrase someday. Waiting for the right occasion.

Johnny_Blaze_47
Good, I am glad you sold them, because if you got them for free and your coming in here and trying to scalp them, then I ain't got no biz for you wasabi.

Is it really considered sticking your nose up at people when you have to look up to speak with us anyway?

RC's Boss
11-16-2006, 12:10 AM
Is it really considered sticking your nose up at people when you have to look up to speak with us anyway?
OOOOH... below the sac :oops

SequSpur
11-16-2006, 12:12 AM

When you can open your eyes all the way let me know

Condemned 2 HelLA
11-16-2006, 12:13 AM
OOOOH... below the sac :oops

Careful, now.
He might try and head-butt you there.

spurschick
11-16-2006, 12:18 AM

Hey Kori, if you're suddenly feeling constipated, that's just Sequ climbing up your ass. A bowl of Fiber One and a good BM should take care of it.

SequSpur
11-16-2006, 12:22 AM
Hey Kori, if you're suddenly feeling constipated, that's just Sequ climbing up your ass. A bowl of Fiber One and a good BM should take care of it.

It's true. Deal with it.

Raise the bar and give us a take about the game rather than some bs sideshow or move to the Club.

spurschick
11-16-2006, 12:26 AM
It's true. Deal with it.

Raise the bar and give us a take about the game rather than some bs sideshow or move to the Club.

Thank you, Mr. Moderator. If I want to give you take about the game, it will be in the game blog. Otherwise, this thread is really directed to those who may actually care about the four guys I mentioned at the top of this thread. Since you clearly don't give a rats ass, get out of the fucking thread.

SequSpur
11-16-2006, 12:27 AM
Thank you, Mr. Moderator. If I want to give you take about the game, it will be in the game blog. Otherwise, this thread is really directed to those who may actually care about the four guys I mentioned at the top of this thread. Since you clearly don't give a rats ass, get out of the fucking thread.

Sure Mrs. Moderator, I just wanted to give you a chance to keep your ray at the top for more than 2 minutes.

We all want to hear about the Argies at the game... :clap

Kori Ellis
11-16-2006, 12:30 AM
Sequ's just upset that Melissa's about 8 inches taller than him.

timvp
11-16-2006, 12:31 AM
Is there a corn shortage in San Antonio or something?

veronicamae
11-16-2006, 12:33 AM
You point out all the crap that no one gives a shit about. All of you chicks do. It's club material. I don't give a crap.

no one made you click on the thread, you know who the author was. thanks for playing!

ashbeeigh
11-16-2006, 12:49 AM
Who was the one with the amazing highlights? That was one of the "highlights" of my game was the good hair on the Bobcats bench.