PDA

View Full Version : You're all idiots.

Dex
11-16-2006, 01:07 AM
Just for the record, we're probably going to lose another 18-25 games, so I hope you people bought the econo-pack of tampons. :downspin:

TDMVPDPOY
11-16-2006, 01:43 AM
takes one to know one,

IBTL same thread as other ranting threads atm

Dex
11-16-2006, 01:55 AM
Yeah, but at least instead of another thread bitching about the Spurs, this one's bitching about the people bitching about the Spurs.

Bitching seems to be the thing to do tonight, but variety is the spice of life they say.

lefty
11-16-2006, 01:56 AM
:downspin:

Texas_Ranger
11-16-2006, 02:01 AM
And you call yourself a Spurs fan. :rolleyes

dknights411
11-16-2006, 10:32 AM
I honestly didn't care about the Bobcats one way or another. The Houston win was enough to make my week.

WalterBenitez
11-16-2006, 10:37 AM
B...s...t loosing with Bobcats, come on!

Notorious H.O.P.
11-16-2006, 11:42 AM
Yeah, but at least instead of another thread bitching about the Spurs, this one's bitching about the people bitching about the Spurs.

Bitching seems to be the thing to do tonight, but variety is the spice of life they say.

If people didn't bitch about anything, this board would be dead. Deal with it.

xapatan2
11-16-2006, 01:27 PM
And you call yourself a Spurs fan. :rolleyes

yes, he does. And i think he's right when he calls himself a spurs fan.

Or, no you're right.

He just not behave as the true, pure dumber and dumber fan who understands after 8 games ( ! ), In NOVEMBER,, after a back to back, ahead of a 95 more games minimum, that his team will not win it all...

"bouhhh....my team sucks"...

Dex
11-16-2006, 02:38 PM
yes, he does. And i think he's right when he calls himself a spurs fan.

Or, no you're right.

He just not behave as the true, pure dumber and dumber fan who understands after 8 games ( ! ), In NOVEMBER,, after a back to back, ahead of a 95 more games minimum, that his team will not win it all...

"bouhhh....my team sucks"...

:tu

Wow, you guys have the french fans showing you up now.

So what, I'm not a fan because I don't get sand in my vagina every time the Spurs have a bad game? Fuck that.

Maybe it's just because I realize that winning at a 6/2 pace is still enough for a 60-22 season, and that's if I use the crappy math.

Furthermore, I appreciate the fact that we are one of the very few teams in the league that, over the past ten years, have not only been a lock to make the playoffs, but have as good a chance as anybody of taking it all the way.

But you're right. It's November and we lost to the Bobcats. I'm gonna go stick forks in the toaster now. :rolleyes