PDA

View Full Version : Are Findog and Pop dating?

Fabbs
11-16-2006, 02:31 AM
would explain a lot.
just wondering.

THE SIXTH MAN
11-16-2006, 02:39 AM
are you on crack?
it would explain a lot.

THE SIXTH MAN
11-16-2006, 02:45 AM
http://cbg.nohomers.net/images/laptop.gif
would explain a lot.
just wondering.

Parker 09
11-16-2006, 06:29 AM
would explain a lot.
just wondering.
:bang Mate seriously no more of this :drunk for you....
Maybe pop is trying to play finley into some form so he dosen't suck all year. You know the form he showed tonight so we didn't get blown out??

ObiwanGinobili
11-16-2006, 12:01 PM
well this worthless thread just wasted a good 6 sec.s of my valueable time.
thanks.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-16-2006, 01:00 PM
"Hey, I know what I'll do. I'll create a thread insinuating Pop and Finley are homosexuals since I can't really think of something intelligent to say. That will get me laughs just like it does with my meth-addicted friends and family."

The Truth #6
11-16-2006, 03:45 PM
Though crude, he raises a good point that Pop would rather play Finley than Barry.

Kori Ellis
11-16-2006, 03:51 PM
Though crude, he raises a good point that Pop would rather play Finley than Barry.

On the season, they average about the same amount of minutes. And that's skewed with Finley's big minutes last night. They reason he played so much last night is because he was playing well. Pop has no favorites. He plays who is playing well on any given night.

nkdlunch
11-16-2006, 05:11 PM
Finley was mediocre last season but just sucks this season. barry should be the first one off the bench

bdictjames
11-16-2006, 05:51 PM
Maybe they're secretly married.. :lol

The Truth #6
11-16-2006, 05:58 PM
On the season, they average about the same amount of minutes. And that's skewed with Finley's big minutes last night. They reason he played so much last night is because he was playing well. Pop has no favorites. He plays who is playing well on any given night.

But Bones was playing great to begin the season and Finley was playing the worst of his career. I understand wanting Finley to stay involved but I don't remember Bones getting the same treatment through a slump. But you're right in that their minutes are close over the whole season.

As for Pop not playing favorites, do you think Beno would agree with you last year? It's hard to make an argument that Van Exel was outplaying Beno.

I think Pop gets seduced by players PAST achievements instead of what they're doing more recently.

Obstructed_View
11-16-2006, 06:27 PM
Has Fabbs ever started a thread that didn't completely suck? Just wondering.

Que Gee
11-16-2006, 09:20 PM

You can say they "average" out the same amount of minutes...but realistically, Barry hasn't played half as much as Finley. Barry didn't play at all the first game, then had two games over 25min. After that, he's hasn't played at all. The 18min against the Knicks in the second game where weak minutes, in fact I don't think Barry even stepped on the floor in the 4th quarter. Incredible considering he lit them up a few nights before. At point in the second Knick game Barry went over 4 minutes without even "touching" the ball.

Pop may not have "favorites" but you can hardly say he plays "who is playing well on any given night." Finley has continually played and done nothing...When Barry went into a shooting funk as Finley has, he was banished to the bench...

I think its actually been VERY interesting that the better Barry played, his playing time plummetted. Makes you wonder if something is a brewing? :)

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-16-2006, 09:22 PM
Has Fabbs ever started a thread that didn't completely suck? Just wondering.

Here's the last 25...you tell me. :lol

Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 2.14 seconds. Search: Threads Started By: Fabbs

Are Findog and Pop dating? Fabbs Today 08:20 PM

Babel movie Fabbs Today 04:38 PM

If Yao did not have Van Grunty for a coach Fabbs 11-13-2006 03:50 PM

Stranger Than Fiction the movie Fabbs 11-13-2006 11:44 AM

Good made for T.V. movie Fabbs 11-06-2006 03:14 PM

Simpsons "the movie" clip tonight Fabbs 11-05-2006 11:37 PM

Who does not fit on this list? ( 1 2 ) Fabbs 11-04-2006 05:02 PM

Spurs and the *new* no travelling enforcement Fabbs 10-26-2006 04:37 PM

Preseason records of eventual Champs. Spurs and otherwise.

Trade which Spur for Amare Fabbs 10-20-2006 04:27 PM

Willie Randoph and strategy Fabbs 10-20-2006 12:42 PM

Playoff seeding arrangement 2007 Fabbs 10-18-2006 03:01 PM

Shaqs condition Fabbs 10-10-2006 12:49 PM

Sixers: Would u suspend MeWebber and I-MeSon? Fabbs 10-04-2006

Schlitterbahn Waterslides Fabbs 09-25-2006 07:22 AM

Did Spurs offer anything for Al Harrington Fabbs 08-24-2006 05:34 AM

Phil Jackson mind games Fabbs 08-03-2006 01:30 PM

What is Tim Duncan doing? Fabbs 07-20-2006 09:22 PM

anniversary gift Fabbs 07-20-2006 02:45 PM

A.I. - Clippers talking? Fabbs 07-18-2006 06:10 PM

A.I. and ___ for Parker? ( 1 2 3 ) Fabbs 07-15-2006 11:25 PM

Indy kicks in cash for potential Stoyo sign n trade Fabbs 07-15-2006

French Theuriau as backup point? Fabbs 07-06-2006 12:21 PM

Mavs 3pt overBrickage. Avery? Fabbs 06-22-2006 09:45 PM

Phil J on Lakers not keeping Shaq Fabbs 06-22-2006 09:21 PM

Que Gee
11-16-2006, 09:25 PM

I agree with The Truth. Though a bit juvenile, you can't say its not a good question considering the difference in play between the two players.

Fabbs
11-16-2006, 10:58 PM

Que Gee I agree with The Truth. Very inciteful, and you can't say its not a good question considering the difference in play between the two players.

Thank you.

The Truth #6 But Bones was playing great to begin the season and Finley was playing the worst of his career. I understand wanting Finley to stay involved but I don't remember Bones getting the same treatment through a slump. But you're right in that their minutes are close over the whole season.

Que Gee You can say they "average" out the same amount of minutes...but realistically, Barry hasn't played half as much as Finley. Barry didn't play at all the first game, then had two games over 25min. After that, he's hasn't played at all. The 18min against the Knicks in the second game where weak minutes, in fact I don't think Barry even stepped on the floor in the 4th quarter. Incredible considering he lit them up a few nights before. At point in the second Knick game Barry went over 4 minutes without even "touching" the ball.

nkdlunch Finley was mediocre last season but just sucks this season. barry should be the first one off the bench

The stats clearly support your points. Barry is shooting 72% treys and 56% overall. He had a stretch of 13-17 treys over 4 games, oh all wins. Yet he got 6 & 9 minutes the next two games, while Findog got 22 & 32. 22% shooting Findog. Oh 1 loss in those 2 games.
The double standard is always that Findog can hork all he wants and will always be left in as he is <insert future date> *going to* break out. Meanwhile Barry has to be hot or he is out of there. Barry took his medicine about shooting more very well after the trade dealine. timmvp i respectfully totally disagree that Barry was a non factor in the 26 min per game he played in the title run, including Game 7 vs Detroit where he was in a good portion of the 4th qtr also. Fact is, while Barry needed to shoot more and now is, Findog needs to be more like Barry when he is not hitting.

Anyhow it not my intent to rehash a Findog vs Barry thread. Don't say he does the passing, rebounding, and defense better. He doesn't. They are about the same on those fronts.
I think they should both play and the hot hand stays in. That so obviously does not happen, Findog does get time ahead of Barry. That fact is established. It's logically time to think outside of basketball reasons as to why Findog is annointed as deserving of playing time over 72% treys Barry.

Que Gee
11-16-2006, 11:18 PM
Anyhow it not my intent to rehash a Findog vs Barry thread. Don't say he does the passing, rebounding, and defense better. He doesn't. They are about the same on those fronts.

Barry is by FAR a better passer. In fact he is the best passer on the team. (though some would say he passes to much at times, which is a fair ciriticism) He knows when to hit guys coming off screens, mismatches, etc...better than anyone. Both Barry's assists last night where to Finley which leads me to my next point. Why Pop can't play Barry and Finley together more? There isn't a reason it always has to be one or the other. If you look at last nights game, there was no reason for Bowen to be playing 38 minutes. At least 8 to 10 of his minutes, could have gone to Barry. Bowen certainly wasn't "shutting" anyone down, and the Spurs could have used Barry's shooting and passing.

Louie Vega
11-17-2006, 04:24 AM
Here's the last 25...you tell me. :lol

Damn that is pretty bad!

Fabbs
11-18-2006, 12:35 AM
Barry is by FAR a better passer. In fact he is the best passer on the team. (though some would say he passes to much at times, which is a fair ciriticism) He knows when to hit guys coming off screens, mismatches, etc...better than anyone. Both Barry's assists last night where to Finley which leads me to my next point. Why Pop can't play Barry and Finley together more? There isn't a reason it always has to be one or the other. If you look at last nights game, there was no reason for Bowen to be playing 38 minutes. At least 8 to 10 of his minutes, could have gone to Barry. Bowen certainly wasn't "shutting" anyone down, and the Spurs could have used Barry's shooting and passing.

Yes i know he can pass well. LordPop allowed Barry to go 22 minutes tonight.
Also had Barry and Findog in at the same time for a spell. Played together tonight for about 8 minutes. Along with TDuncan and Elson. Worked well. I think the Spurs were +8 while they both were in. Barry with another 50%+ night, including 3-6 treys. Perhaps LordPop will let him follow Findog next game also. Or play them together again.

T Park
11-18-2006, 01:09 AM
Maybe the Spurs will fire pop.

THen Id love to see who the genius dumbass Fabbs would like to see hired.

Fabbs
11-18-2006, 01:19 AM
Maybe the Spurs will fire pop.

THen Id love to see who the genius dumbass Fabbs would like to see hired.
You'd be out of a sheetchanging job then.

T Park
11-18-2006, 01:21 AM
Answer the question,

whos a better coach than Pop right now thats available to get?

QUESTION

SequSpur
11-18-2006, 01:43 PM
this topic is gay.

Fabbs
11-18-2006, 05:01 PM
Answer the question,

whos a better coach than Pop right now thats available to get?

QUESTION

Lets see. Who knows its better to put 75% 4 game stretch on fire Barry in more often when Findawg is at 22%?

Lisa Simpson for sure. Marge. Mrs. Krabapple. Probably even Bart. I would say Homer too. You know maybe the entire Simpsons cast. But they might not be available. Phil Jackson, Pat Riles, Avery J. You know I think almost all would.

Hmmn. You know it's such simple logic i would say Beaviss n Butthead would put 75% Barry in also.

Who would not? All the spammers :downspin: and stalkers :clap on this thread. Oh and Jeff Van Gundy.

Leetonidas
11-18-2006, 05:27 PM
You realize Pop has been playing Finley more to get him out of his shooting funk right?

Obstructed_View
11-18-2006, 06:52 PM
You realize Fabbs is unable to distinguish between cartoon characters and real people, right?

Fabbs
11-18-2006, 07:41 PM
You realize Pop has been playing Finley more to get him out of his shooting funk right?

Long ago. We've moved into the reasons behind it.
Have you read The Truths, Que Gees, nkdlunchs and whoott on this and many other threads previously addressing your subject?
Barry in shooting slump = playingtime certainly reduced, benched and possibly traded.
Finley in shooting slump = gets endless amount of shots and playingtime over Barry to get out of his funk while Obstructed Brain View, TPark and others lead the fight to see who gets to wash Pop n The Findawgs sheets.
ObiwanGinobili then folds them at 6 seconds per sheet.

For you Haters, it was good to see Barry and Fins working together for 7-8 minutes in the win over the Bulls.

Obstructed_View
11-19-2006, 08:51 PM
Good to see that Fabbs starts dumb fuck threads and then insults people who point out what a fucking dipshit he is.

Fabbs
11-25-2006, 02:03 PM
Lets see. Who knows its better to put 75% 4 game stretch on fire Barry in more often when Findawg is at 22%?

Lisa Simpson for sure. Marge. Mrs. Krabapple. Probably even Bart. I would say Homer too. You know maybe the entire Simpsons cast. But they might not be available. Phil Jackson, Pat Riles, Avery J. You know I think almost all would.

Hmmn. You know it's such simple logic i would say Beaviss n Butthead would put 75% Barry in also.

Who would not? All the spammers :downspin: and stalkers :clap on this thread. Oh and Jeff Van Gundy.

TParks panties are still bunched up. So....
Phil Jackson and Pat Riles are two coaches who would have us 3 of 4 Champs and certainly back to backs. Probably Jerry Sloan also.

T Park
11-25-2006, 02:30 PM
:lol

So uh, when do they become available to come to SA?

Oh wait, never? Damn.

Try again short bus.

Fabbs
11-25-2006, 05:51 PM
:lol

So uh, when do they become available to come to SA?

Oh wait, never? Damn.

Try again short bus.

Pat Riles 1996 for sure and who knows when else?
Phil J 2000 and 2005 for sure.
Yes I know, Pop did title both previous years. :clap
He is good for coatailing One and Done Champs. And defense.

Hey TPark, i know you only ask questions and don't answer them, but here is another one. Who had hands down the most talented roster for the 2005-6 season and playoffs?

Are you and Pop dating?

Back to the threads topic, Findog finally does get less minutes as Barry is hot and look at the results. What do you and the spammers have to say about that? Or just use the "where are the Barry haters now?" thread. :elephant

T Park
11-25-2006, 05:52 PM
Who had hands down the most talented roster for the 2005-6 season and playoffs?

Dallas Mavericks.

Fabbs
11-27-2006, 11:58 AM
Back to the threads topic, Findog finally does get less minutes as Barry is hot and look at the results. What do you and the spammers have to say about that? Or just use the "where are the Barry haters now?" thread. :elephant

<crickets>

ChumpDumper
11-27-2006, 12:01 PM
Finley played more than Barry last night.

Fabbs
11-27-2006, 01:43 PM
Finley played more than Barry last night.
Must have made you and the Findog Riders Club happy.
Guy who is playing better gets more minutes, right?

1st time in 5 games he got more the Barry.
Oh well it ended up a blowout. :clap

LEONARD
11-27-2006, 02:08 PM
Best $18M/yr Cuban is spending right now... :lol

ChumpDumper
11-27-2006, 03:14 PM
Must have made you and the Findog Riders Club happy.Nah, he played better than he had been and that made me happy, douchebag.

Fabbs
11-27-2006, 03:32 PM
Nah, he played better than he had been and that made me happy, douchebag.
http://fcd.ecitizen.gov.sg/NR/rdonlyres/2917AAC0-E98B-4255-8F45-BA349C0A30F8/3376/pacifyer.jpeg

yet that's not what you posted, now is it?
Nice backpedal.

Fabbs
02-18-2009, 10:55 AM
2008-9 Finley? Esp vs Knicks last night.