PDA

View Full Version : This might be old and all....

CharlieMac
11-16-2006, 03:13 PM
But it cant be that old.

www.tonyhomo.com

Melmart1
11-16-2006, 03:30 PM
Dude, this is like the 3rd thread on that. Try visiting the NFL forum somtime :)

CharlieMac
11-16-2006, 03:32 PM
I should. I only look in here and the Spurs forum. Every now and then I go point and laugh in teh troll forum.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-16-2006, 03:40 PM
I should. I only look in here and the Spurs forum. Every now and then I go point and laugh in teh troll forum.

Why are you depriving the rest of the forums of your avatar?

Melmart1
11-16-2006, 03:41 PM
One funny thing is that I didn't realize from the other threads that there is a sister blog on the same site, written by the same guy but pretending to be Romo himself. It's pretty funny and coincides with Drew's blog. Some choice excerpts:

Oh, did I tell u what my mom did yesterday. I was totally late to practice. She forgot to put my clothes in the dryer... I had no clean socks to wear. So, I'm like 45 minutes late. My mom drops me off at the field and Coach is waiting for me. He was really mad. He said: if I was late again, he would make Mr. Bledsoe the starting QB... Then we both totally cracked up. He said: nevermind kid, your the man, just try to get here on time tomorrow.
:lmao

Speaking of my mom, I gotta get my own place. Me and Jason Witten went to see the new movie “Borat”. We were laughing our butts off. You gotta go see it. Anyway, we come back to my house after the movie (all jacked up on Red Vines and Pepsi and laughing and stuff) and my mom comes out and says “Anthony, your little friend has to go home, it is past your bedtime”. So, I’m like “Mom, I’m the starting QB for the Dallas Cowboys, I can do whatever I want”. She threw her slipper and Jason ran out the door. This sucks. She told me that I am grounded from using her car for a week.

It even mentions his supposed date with Jessica Simpson. Pretty funny stuff.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-16-2006, 03:44 PM
Link?

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-16-2006, 03:46 PM
Got it.

http://tonyromo.blogspot.com/

Melmart1
http://tonyromo.blogspot.com/

Melmart1
Shit. You beat me. Friggin overachieving Asians!

Spurminator
11-16-2006, 03:52 PM
What do people do for a living to have this kind of free time and how can I get into that line of work?

Mr Dio
11-16-2006, 03:57 PM
Shit. You beat me. Friggin overachieving Asians!

:lol
JB is Asian???? Seriously???