PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Blitzer on NM, LOL!

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-03-2004, 04:58 AM
Talk about spin...

"New Mexico is not too close to call, but we aren't ready to make a projection and call it either."

Nbadan
11-03-2004, 05:09 AM
Kerry could still make up some votes. He's only 11,000 down with predominantly Kerry counties still to go. Plus, there is also the provisional and absentee ballot issues in the state. Good call by CNN and CSPAN.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-03-2004, 05:19 AM
Dan,

There are 5 counties that are not reporting 100% yet. 3 are Republican strongholds, 2 are Democratic.

Dunno where you get "predominantly Kerry counties".

Denial 101 I guess...

Nbadan
11-03-2004, 05:25 AM
Look, it's my opinon that CNN is trying to buy the Kerry camp 11 days to prove that there was voter fraud committed utilizing paper-less ballot machines. Theoretically, they could do it by comparing the machines hard numbers with those reported by the polling supervisor, but will they?

whottt
11-03-2004, 05:38 AM
Look, it's my opinon that CNN is trying to buy the Kerry camp 11 days to prove that there was voter fraud committed utilizing paper-less ballot machines. Theoretically, they could do it by comparing the machines hard numbers with those reported by the polling supervisor, but will they?

Actually, those are called Gore machines, and you can thank him and your fellow crats for them :).

Bwhahahahahaha! You played right into our hands!

T Park
11-03-2004, 09:55 AM
thats right, didnt Al Gore want these machines, demanding, that the voting system be brought up to date.

Cant make the little shits like Dan happy I guess.

11-03-2004, 09:59 AM
Look, it's my opinon that CNN is trying to buy the Kerry camp 11 days to prove that there was voter fraud committed utilizing paper-less ballot machines.

But Dan, I thought you were railing against CNN, calling them FoxLite and that they couldn't be trusted.

Also, I thought the media's role was to report on the election, not influence the outcome.

Hook Dem
11-03-2004, 10:06 AM
But Dan, I thought you were railing against CNN, calling them FoxLite and that they couldn't be trusted.

Also, I thought the media's role was to report on the election, not influence the outcome.
Everytime Dan opens his mouth, he is contradicting himself. Thats called desperation. Guess we'll have to call him "Mr. Contradiction". Hell Dan, look at it this way.....you get to bitch for another 4 years! :lol