PDA

View Full Version : Is Terry a dirty player?

DMFFL341
11-19-2006, 09:42 AM
If so, explain why he is. And compare him and Bowen.

spurtime
11-19-2006, 09:46 AM
Yes, because he punches people in the nuts, but Bruce would do the same thing if he felt it gave him an advantage on the floor and he could get away with it. So, Terry is a dirty player, but he's not a smart, dirty player since he got caught.

joeyjfive
11-19-2006, 09:46 AM
I'm not really gonna compare or argue here but he did punch Micheal Finley in the nuts.

Zunni
11-19-2006, 09:52 AM
Yes, because he punches people in the nuts, but Bruce would do the same thing if he felt it gave him an advantage on the floor and he could get away with it. So, Terry is a dirty player, but he's not a smart, dirty player since he got caught.
Um, where did you come up with that? The anal data retrieval system?

td4mvp21
11-19-2006, 09:53 AM
He is a little dirty at times, but I wouldn't compare him to Bowen. They are not much a like on or off the court.

spurtime
11-19-2006, 09:53 AM
Um, where did you come up with that? The anal data retrieval system?

It's called an opinion, bro. People sometimes may have different ones than yours. And this is a message board, so...

dirk4mvp
11-19-2006, 10:23 AM
No. He just lost his temper at the wrong time.

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-19-2006, 11:05 AM
Simple, Terry has more flagrants in his career than Bowen. So he's a dirty player, and way dirtier than Bowen could ever hope of being.

dallasmavsnfuego214
11-19-2006, 11:21 AM
Terry is the dirtiest player in the league, and Bowen is one of the most humble individuals in the history of the game.

welcome to SpursTalk

samikeyp
11-19-2006, 11:58 AM
I think we had this conversation....

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53230&highlight=Jason+Terry

I personally don't think he is dirty, he just needs to control his emotions better.

Oh wait....im a Spurs fan...don't we all think alike, enfuego? :rolleyes

Nice ignorance.

Amarelooms
11-19-2006, 12:46 PM
Terry>>>>Bowen and that's all that matters playas

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 12:53 PM
Terry is a dumbass and hurts his team at the worst possible times and that's all that matters.

DMFFL341
11-19-2006, 01:13 PM
So, in a recent poll of 248 NBA players, Bowen and Danny Fortson were the top 2 recieving votes for dirtiest player in the league. So aggie hoopsfan, are you going tell me that Terry is way dirtier due to the league's inconsistancy of calling flagrants and handing out supsensions rather than a poll of players who play against him every night?

Fillmoe
11-19-2006, 01:23 PM
terry is not a dirty player..... but bruce bowen is dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

td4mvp21
11-19-2006, 01:35 PM
So, in a recent poll of 248 NBA players, Bowen and Danny Fortson were the top 2 recieving votes for dirtiest player in the league. So aggie hoopsfan, are you going tell me that Terry is way dirtier due to the league's inconsistancy of calling flagrants and handing out supsensions rather than a poll of players who play against him every night?

League's inconsistancy? They have been pretty damn consistent, they have suspended several NON MAVS players. Shocking, I know. The league has made it perfectly clear that they dont want hard flagrant fouls and dirty plays. The consequences have been clearly defined. Just because the Mavs have players who choose to ignore that and committ plays warranting suspensions and flagrant fouls does not mean that the league is inconsistent.

DirkAB
11-19-2006, 01:38 PM
Simple, Terry has more flagrants in his career than Bowen. So he's a dirty player, and way dirtier than Bowen could ever hope of being.

Just ask Allen, Carter, and Francis if they agree with that assessment. You may have to wear a nut cup when you go against Terry, but don't dare jump around Bowen.

DMFFL341
11-19-2006, 01:42 PM
League's inconsistancy? They have been pretty damn consistent, they have suspended several NON MAVS players. Shocking, I know. The league has made it perfectly clear that they dont want hard flagrant fouls and dirty plays. The consequences have been clearly defined. Just because the Mavs have players who choose to ignore that and committ plays warranting suspensions and flagrant fouls does not mean that the league is inconsistent.

They are very inconsistant, EVERY FUCKING PLAYER IN THE NBA thinks Bowen is the dirtiest player in the NBA yet he's never been suspended in his career. I agree Terry deserved his suspensions but Bowen has gotten away with quite a bit in his career. Terry hasn't ever injured anyone on purpose yet Bowen does it all the time and there are no suspensions. He jumps under people when they shoot so they sprain their ankles, he KICKS players in the face and in the back. Hell, Terry hasn't done ANYTHING of the sort besides lose his temper once and punch a guy in the nuts when seemingly no one was looking.

samikeyp
11-19-2006, 01:44 PM
EVERY FUCKING PLAYER IN THE NBA thinks Bowen is the dirtiest player in the NBA

A lie.

But I still don't think Terry is dirty.

DirkAB
11-19-2006, 01:45 PM
They are very inconsistant, EVERY FUCKING PLAYER IN THE NBA thinks Bowen is the dirtiest player in the NBA yet he's never been suspended in his career. I agree Terry deserved his suspensions but Bowen has gotten away with quite a bit in his career. Terry hasn't ever injured anyone on purpose yet Bowen does it all the time and there are no suspensions. He jumps under people when they shoot so they sprain their ankles, he KICKS players in the face and in the back. Hell, Terry hasn't done ANYTHING of the sort besides lose his temper once and punch a guy in the nuts when seemingly no one was looking.

Well put.

DirkAB
11-19-2006, 01:46 PM
A lie.

Not a lie, but a slight exaggeration. Lots of players feel that way about Bowen, but Finley is the only one that feels that way about Terry.

samikeyp
11-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Not a lie, but a slight exaggeration. Lots of players feel that way about Bowen, but Finley might be the only one that feels that way about Terry.

Agreed. factually incorrect but a valid opinion.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 01:50 PM
Terry hasn't ever injured anyone on purpose yet Bowen does it all the time and there are no suspensions.:lmao

td4mvp21
11-19-2006, 02:09 PM

I have never seen Bowen have an intention to hurt someone. Ever. The league bases the suspensions on intention. So whether or not you or anyone thinks Bowen is dirty is as valuable as a pile of shit.

Leetonidas
11-19-2006, 02:22 PM
They are very inconsistant, EVERY FUCKING PLAYER IN THE NBA thinks Bowen is the dirtiest player in the NBA

Hmm...one of the best, Kobe Bryant, doesn't think Bowen is dirty. Neither does T-Mac.

Bowen is not a dirty player, neither is Jason Terry. What Bruce does I don't consider dirty, because it's not like he's Malone or Stockton and taking guys out, he just constantly slaps at people and bugs the shit out of them. He has a reputation of being a great defender and he can get away with it, so props to him.

Terry isn't a dirty player. He just gets out of control sometimes and loses his cool but dirty, nah.

Leetonidas
11-19-2006, 02:24 PM

Damn, you're basing all your evidence of one time he kicked Wally, once when that cry baby bitch Ray Allen was on his leg and Bruce nudged him with his foot, and when Francis landed on his foot (and Francis didn't even think it was intentional). Carter is a little bitch and wanted to fight Bowen because they got tangled up. And Josh Howard is a little bitch too for shoving Bruce because he tripped on him.

dirk4mvp
11-19-2006, 02:27 PM
Drew Gooden thinks he's dirty.

http://images.usatoday.com/sports/nba/_photos/2006-03-14-in-mavs.jpg

LilMissSPURfect
11-19-2006, 02:44 PM
Re: Is Terry a dirty player?

if he is he should try to distance himself from dirk...although bruce might be able to get him some soap and DEODRANT!

DMFFL341
11-19-2006, 03:14 PM
I have never seen Bowen have an intention to hurt someone. Ever. The league bases the suspensions on intention. So whether or not you or anyone thinks Bowen is dirty is as valuable as a pile of shit.

One, who jumps up to block a shot and KICKS their feet out in midair? Nobody, that's why Wally got kicked in the face cause he didn't expect such a cheap ass play. Bowen slides his feet under players when they shoot and whether it's "intentional" or not, he should've figured out after Vince Carter wanted to kill him that it's obviously annoying/dangerous but he continues to do it, so yes, he DOES have the intention of injuring players.

Dre_7
11-19-2006, 03:24 PM
No. He just lost his temper at the wrong time.

I would have to agree with that. Everyone loses their temper. Bowen kicked Ray when he lost his temper. It happens. Neither players are dirty. Id LOVE to have BOTH guys on my team if I wear a coach or GM in the NBA.

td4mvp21
11-19-2006, 05:14 PM
I don't know how anyone can possibly think it's intentional based on TWO incidents! Accidents happen all the time. NBA players know there are risks involved in playing this sport. I don't think for a second that Bruce is dirty or that he is doing this intentionally just cuz TWO incidents have occured. Bruce prides himeself on working hard and achieving goals the right way. Plus he is the best defender in the league right now, so he does not NEED to hurt people intentionally to win. I understand if he was a bad defender, then maybe he could intentionally hurt people in order to win. But he's a fantastic defender, so there is no need at all for him to play dirty!

Plus Pop and the Spurs organization would not tolerate having a dirty player...The organization is based on good character players...In San Antonio, good character is just as important as talent...

So for those who actually are debating over whether Bruce is doing this intentionally or not, just look at the statistics...A player is bound to have a couple of incidents over a period of a couple of years...Pop made a good point in mentioning all the other players that have caused such injuries, and yet they are not put on the spotlight...Why you ask? Because Bruce is the better defender out of all those other guys, and because he frustrates players the most with his tenacity...He's relentless and just won't give the superstar players their shots so easily. That's why Ray Allen and Vince Carter are whinning...They're not getting their way. They actually have to WORK to get a shot...Plus as I recall, in 2005 playoffs, Ray began whinning about Bruce and saying he is dirty BEFORE the game!!! I mean who whines before the game???

Just because some big names are complaining, Bruce is the subject of controversy. If Ray Allen/Vince Carter were complaining about some other player, then that player would also be in the spotlight...

But I think regardless of how you feel about Bowen, statistics do not lie. TWO accidents in no way mean Bowen is doing so intentionally...And secondly, he's good enough to win without hurting other players, and just look at his character, it's not in him to harm others...it's just not. Bowen prides himself on being a good role model for children...Even after the Ray kick, he had apologized and had admitted his mistake...Unlike Jason Terry last year, who claimed that he never touched Michael Finley to begin with!!!

HeatOwnzNba
11-19-2006, 05:35 PM
I don't think he was trying to hurt finley when he
punched him in the nuts last year, he was just
trying to cop a feel.

mavsfan1000
11-19-2006, 07:24 PM
I think a dirty defines someone that intensionally trys to hurt someone without being provoked. Bowen is the perfect example of that type of player.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 07:28 PM
Bruce has undercut shooters 7200 times as a starter.

It's a fact!

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 07:31 PM
Dirk has taken out two Spurs by being under them while they were in the air.

Dirk was not provoked.

Dirk intentionally did it because I said so.

Dirk is dirty.

Mavs<Spurs
11-19-2006, 07:38 PM
Dirk has taken out two Spurs by being under them while they were in the air.

Dirk was not provoked.

Dirk intentionally did it because I said so.

Dirk is dirty.

Since lying no longer requires intentional deception, then one's intention is no longer important in this discussion.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 07:40 PM
Since lying no longer requires intentional deception, then one's intention is no longer important in this discussion.Are you saying I can't tell if what Dirk did was intentional?

That I'm being arbitrary saying it was definitely intentional?

Mavs<Spurs
11-19-2006, 07:57 PM
Are you saying I can't tell if what Dirk did was intentional?

That I'm being arbitrary saying it was definitely intentional?

I'm just saying that the word lying used to include the idea of intentionally deceiving someone.

If I believe something and I say it and it turns out not to be true, then I am not lying. I said something false, but I did not lie since I did it unknowingly or unintentionally.

So, if I see a farmer, see that he still has cows, have been informed reliably that in the past he had milk, why am I a liar if I say that I believe that he has milk (supposing that I actually believe this)? In any event, the farmer still has cows, so even if he does not have a stockpile of milk, he has the cows and the knowhow, so the lack of milk is not much of a problem, is it (since the dual use facilities can produce milk or something less toxic either one, whenever I want and less supervision is around)?

Assuming the worst about other people is usually the product of being a low character person. Just cuz you're evil, doesn't mean everyone else is.
People can be mistaken without lying.

I recognize that you are replacing Bruce with Dirk and you are making the same point that I am in a different way, how do people know that Bruce did this intentionally.

I am just tired of people poisoning the discussion by assuming without proof that people with whom they disagree are operating in bad faith. And I would say that I am moderately liberal in my political outlook. So, it's not like I have a deep desire to support the other side. But let's give up this poisoning the well of public discussion.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 08:13 PM
How is exposing the enormous flaw in your argument poisoning the well?

dave
11-19-2006, 08:21 PM
he definitely is, he doesn't shower

lefty
11-19-2006, 08:25 PM
I think a dirty defines someone that intensionally trys to hurt someone without being provoked. Bowen is the perfect example of that type of player.

Players who call Bruce dirty = sissies ; Kobe, T-Mac, Peja, Wade love playing against Bruce and respect him

And Bruce never kicked anyone's balls (right, Jason Terry?) ; he never made a flagrant foul on a player going all the way to the basket (right, Stackhouse?)

Mavs<Spurs
11-19-2006, 08:31 PM

I don't see an enormous flaw in the argument I presented.

I will give you an example of a theorem from General Topology (graduate versionie. for graduate math students pursuing their M.S. in math) that I proved for class last time.

Theorem 5.3: A subspace Y of a space X is disconnected if and only if there exist open sets U and V in X such that U n V does not equal the empty set, V intersect Y does not equal the empty set, U intersect V intersect Y does equal the empty set and Y is a subset of U union V.

I proved this using previous theorems and logic. Had there been any flaw in the logic, the proof would not have held. It did.

The point that I am making is that people should not assume the worst about other people. I think that is a reasonable proposition. Certainly, you can't prove it formally to be false.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 08:33 PM
I don't see an enormous flaw in the argument I presented. Then my argument is flawless and perfect.

Thanks.

Mavs<Spurs
11-19-2006, 08:37 PM

How exactly?

Will you use proof by contradiction, indirect proof or direct proof?

This is a general proposition:

You seem to think that it is okay to assume the worst about other people and to assume without proof that they are operating in bad faith all the time.

I do not agree with that proposition.

How will you prove this universal proposition? Will you use proof by exhaustion and examine every case?

Do you believe that there exist moral absolutes?
How does one discover what they are?
Epistemology and ontology questions for you await.

I suggest you approach the deep end of the pool with some caution.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 08:40 PM
I suggest you take another look at whose post mine followed.

Mavs<Spurs
11-19-2006, 08:40 PM
Then my argument is flawless and perfect.

Thanks.

You're funny.

I suppose that you are reduced to this when you are unable to support your proposition.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 08:41 PM
I am funny. Both your screen names start with Mav.

Mavs<Spurs
11-19-2006, 08:49 PM
I suggest you take another look at whose post mine followed.

Are you being serious?

Or are you just saying things regardless of whether they make sense?

The main point that I am trying to is the following: Let's not assume that other people are operating it bad faith without proof.

A corollary might be that : it is difficult to prove that somebody is lying: you must prove that they intentionally state something that they know is false.

The key is intention and knowledge must be established.

Mavs<Spurs
11-19-2006, 08:52 PM
I am funny. Both your screen names start with Mav.

Chumpdumper, I am themanurules.
Manu is playing better, but he is not ruling right now. No rules are needed to adjust to him right now.

However, it is true that Mavs<Spurs which is equivalent to Spurs>Mavs.

So, I have adopted this name.

mavsfan1000
11-19-2006, 08:54 PM
Players who call Bruce dirty = sissies ; Kobe, T-Mac, Peja, Wade love playing against Bruce and respect him

And Bruce never kicked anyone's balls (right, Jason Terry?) ; he never made a flagrant foul on a player going all the way to the basket (right, Stackhouse?)
I guess the majority of the nba are sissies than. They don't like landing on Bowen's foot because Bowen intentionally steps into them.

Mavs<Spurs
11-19-2006, 08:54 PM
I think that Chumpdumper is drunk.

Celebrating before the win???

Well, we should have confidence since the Spurs are the best team in the NBA and the Rockets demolished the Mavs.

Mavs<Spurs
11-19-2006, 08:55 PM
I guess the majority of the nba are sissies than. They don't like landing on Bowen's foot because Bowen intentionally steps into them.

Oh, please.

That's redirkulous, nowinski.

kind of small sample, don't you think.

Didn't you take stats?

Mavs<Spurs
11-19-2006, 08:58 PM

You must do some of the exit polling and extrapolation for the networks.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 08:59 PM
The main point that I am trying to is the following: Let's not assume that other people are operating it bad faith without proof.I agree wholeheartedly, which is why I worte the obviously flawed argument I did.
Chumpdumper, I am themanurules. I am talking about you and mavsfan1000. You're so busy trying to be logical that you missed the fact I wrote my post in response to mavsfan1000. All I saw was Mav and wrote accordingly.

lefty
11-19-2006, 09:02 PM

I agree with you ; the majority of NBA players are sissies : a bunch of talented players who don't like to fight for each basket ; just watch Reggie Miller trying to get an open shot, getting bumped and pushed by 2 or 3 Knicks big men ; didn't complain, always found ways to get free, catch the ball, swich...bye Knicks ; true competitor

U don't have many of them nowadays

DMFFL341
11-19-2006, 09:06 PM

I don't know why you are questioning Terry, I'm pretty sure he doesn't check this website. I also am pretty sure he didn't get kick anyone in the balls either. And I'm also pretty sure that Shaq's a fat ass and falls a lot harder than everyone else so Stack's play was legit. Now how are you going to condone KICKING SOMEONE IN THE FACE and then act like pushing a fat guy over is the worst crime in the world.

lefty
11-19-2006, 09:18 PM
:downspin:

lefty
11-19-2006, 09:41 PM
I don't know why you are questioning Terry, I'm pretty sure he doesn't check this website. I also am pretty sure he didn't get kick anyone in the balls

1.I didn't question Terry directly
:idiot

2.He did kick Finley in Game 5 ; check again

samikeyp
11-19-2006, 09:52 PM
No one knows that Bowen is trying to hurt people.

Everyone has an opinion, to which they are entitled and I respect that but until you have proof you cannot say that you know he is trying to people with any certainty. Unless you have concrete evidence, you do not have a fact, you have an opinion. To present something as fact, when in fact it is not, is ignorant. Before you get your panties in a bunch, I am not saying that you can't believe he is dirty, nor am I saying you should not feel that way. Feel, believe and post anything you want. But facts are different than opinions....sometimes I think people get confused.

DMFFL341
11-19-2006, 09:54 PM
1.I didn't question Terry directly
:idiot

2.He did kick Finley in Game 5 ; check again

1. Obviously you did, idiot.

2. He didn't kick Finley in game 5...

samikeyp
11-19-2006, 09:55 PM
How did this get about Bowen anyway? This thread is about Jason Terry....who BTW, I still don't think is dirty.

DMFFL341
11-19-2006, 09:56 PM
No one knows that Bowen is trying to hurt people.

Everyone has an opinion, to which they are entitled and I respect that but until you have proof you cannot say that you know he is trying to people with any certainty. Unless you have concrete evidence, you do not have a fact, you have an opinion. To present something as fact, when in fact it is not, is ignorant. Before you get your panties in a bunch, I am not saying that you can't believe he is dirty, nor am I saying you should not feel that way. Feel, believe and post anything you want. But facts are different than opinions....sometimes I think people get confused.

Well if it's brought up time and time again and recently by STU JACKSON, and players are obviously concerned about it, Vince Carter fighting him maybe a sign? Isiah Thomas telling his players to break his ankles? I doubt he's fucking clueless about the situation. :dizzy If people were doing these things to me I'd wonder why. So yes, I do believe and can say with certainty that Bruce Bowen tries to injure players on purpose.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 09:59 PM
Well if it's brought up time and time again and recently by STU JACKSONStu Jackson said it was intentional?

Link.

samikeyp
11-19-2006, 10:00 PM
So yes, I do believe and can say with certainty that Bruce Bowen tries to injure players on purpose.

No....you can form an opinion that he is trying to injure people intentionally. Talking about it doesn't make it so. You do not Bruce Bowen nor do you have access to his thought processes, therefore by definition you do not have proof, therefore you cannot say with 100% certainty that his actions are deliberate.

lefty
11-19-2006, 10:02 PM
1. Obviously you did, idiot.

2. He didn't kick Finley in game 5...

Stupid, blind and immature...I'm out of here

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 10:03 PM
So yes, I do believe and can say with certainty that Bruce Bowen tries to injure players on purpose. So yes, I do believe and can say with certainty that Dirk Nowitzki tries to injure players on purpose.

dirk4mvp
11-19-2006, 10:05 PM
Stupid, blind and immature...I'm out of here

You describe yourself then leave? How nice.

dallaskd
11-19-2006, 10:07 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/hrcameron1973/finley21.jpg

DMFFL341
11-19-2006, 10:10 PM
Stu Jackson said it was intentional?

Link.

He didn't say it was intentional but he recognized it finally.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/stories/MYSA111806.05C.BKNspurs.notebook.38e2352.html

dirk4mvp
11-19-2006, 10:10 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/hrcameron1973/finley21.jpg

Duncan been giving him lessons? :lol

DMFFL341
11-19-2006, 10:11 PM
No....you can form an opinion that he is trying to injure people intentionally. Talking about it doesn't make it so. You do not Bruce Bowen nor do you have access to his thought processes, therefore by definition you do not have proof, therefore you cannot say with 100% certainty that his actions are deliberate.

Ok well I can say it with 99% certainty and if he isn't well he's a complete retard and should be suspended for not following Stu Jackson's request.

samikeyp
11-19-2006, 10:12 PM
for breaking rules, I could see a suspension.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 10:15 PM
He didn't say it was intentional There you go.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 10:16 PM
Ok well I can say it with 99% certainty and if he isn't well he's a complete retard and should be suspended for not following Stu Jackson's request.So he's supposed to go back in time to be able to follow the request Stu made after the Knick game?

You're a tool.

lefty
11-19-2006, 10:18 PM
You describe yourself then leave? How nice.

:stfu

DMFFL341
11-19-2006, 10:20 PM
So he's supposed to go back in time to be able to follow the request Stu made after the Knick game?

You're a tool.

No, I'm saying that from now on if he does anything of the sort then he should be suspended because he's been doing for a long ass time now and unless somehow he doesn't realize he's doing it, then he's doing it intentionally.

DMFFL341
11-19-2006, 10:20 PM
:stfu

Thought you left?

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 10:22 PM
So he's has his foot landed on twice in a ten year career -- that means he's done it "all the time?"

Dirk had Spurs land on his foot twice in one year. He's even dirtier!

dirk4mvp
11-19-2006, 10:23 PM
Thought you left?

He should now add 'liar' to his list of adjectives.

lefty
11-19-2006, 10:26 PM
I am a liar

dirk4mvp
11-19-2006, 10:28 PM
I am a liar, stupid, blind, and immature.

DMFFL341
11-19-2006, 10:30 PM
So he's has his foot landed on twice in a ten year career -- that means he's done it "all the time?"

Dirk had Spurs land on his foot twice in one year. He's even dirtier!

Oh fucking bullshit. Wow you must have not passed first fucking grade. He's done it two times in this past week and a countless number of times in his career. With all the undercutting, poking, grabing, kicking, slapping this guy does. There's no way in living hell you can honestly say he's not a dirty player. His fellow NBA players rate him as the dirtiest player in the NBA, lots of NBA fans around the world believe he's a dirty player so why does it not occur in your head that he's a dirty player? Oh yea, forgot you're a Spurs fan. And on Dirk, he can be given a pass as does anyone else besides Bowen that accidentally does it, because 1. They don't do it often and 2. They aren't notorious for being a dirty player. Recently Josh Howard recieved a Bowen-type injury from someone on the Warriors(Jason Richardson?) who pulled the same type of play Bowen does but no one has said shit about it because the guy who did it wasn't known for his dirty little tactics and reputation.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 10:35 PM
Oh fucking bullshit. Wow you must have not passed first fucking grade. He's done it two times in this past week and a countless number of times in his career.Define "countless." Name them. You have certainley followed Bruce and watched every game he has played, so don't be a coward and put a number to it.
There's no way in living hell you can honestly say he's not a dirty player.He doesn't intentionally hurt players.
His fellow NBA players rate him as the dirtiest player in the NBA, lots of NBA fans around the world believe he's a dirty player so why does it not occur in your head that he's a dirty player?Define dirty.
nd on Dirk, he can be given a passOnly if you are a hypocrite.
They don't do it often Dirk did it twice in one year and seriously injured Manu.
They aren't notorious for being a dirty player.It's true no one whines about Dirk defending them well.
Recently Josh Howard recieved a Bowen-type injury from someone on the Clippers who pulled the same type of play Bowen does but no one has said shit about it because the guy who did it wasn't known for his dirty little tactics and reputation.Recently, no one gave a shit until someone in the New York market started whining.

DMFFL341
11-19-2006, 10:41 PM
Define "countless." Name them. You have certainley followed Bruce and watched every game he has played, so don't be a coward and put a number to it.He doesn't intentionally hurt players.Define dirty.Only if you are a hypocrite.Dirk did it twice in one year and seriously injured Manu.It's true no one whines about Dirk defending them well.Recently, no one gave a shit until someone in the New York market started whining.

I don't even follow Bruce Bowen but I can count more than 2. One to Steve Francis, one to Jamal Crawford, and one to Vince Carter. That's 3, just proving my point. If you want me to look it up and see how many times he's injured someone and how many times he slides his feet under a player while they shoot then I'll be glad to do it. If you say he doesn't intentionally hurt players you are also saying that he doesn't realize what he does is harmful therefore making him mentally retarded, I find it hard to believe that a mentally retarded person could possibly be successful in the NBA. I'm no hypocrite because Dirk is not notorious for being a cheap player, I do follow Dirk and I can tell you with confidence he's been slapped in the face hundreds of more times than he's injured someone. You are the only Spurs fan that has brought up Dirk injuring Manu so either it was unintentional or you were somehow the only fan that caught it. Everyone has "gave a shit" about it but now it's escalating and is starting to get out of hand.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 10:50 PM
That's 3, just proving my point.in ten years? That's proving my point. Thanks.
If you want me to look it up and see how many times he's injured someone and how many times he slides his feet under a player while they shoot then I'll be glad to do it.please do. You have 636 games to review, not including tonight's.
If you say he doesn't intentionally hurt players you are also saying that he doesn't realize what he does is harmful therefore making him mentally retardedNot at all. Bruce strikes me as quite intelligent.
I'm no hypocrite because Dirk is not notorious for being a cheap playerHe just hasn't pissed of the right guy in the right media market.
I do follow Dirk and I can tell you with confidence he's been slapped in the face hundreds of more times than he's injured someone.And I can tell you Bruce has been slapped and pushed hundreds of more times than he ha injured someone.
You are the only Spurs fan that has brought up Dirk injuring Manu so either it was unintentional or you were somehow the only fan that caught it.Nah, it took Manu half a season to recover. You don't follow Dirk very closely or you would have seen it too.
Everyone has "gave a shit" about it but now it's escalating and is starting to get out of hand.Nah, some bitch in New York -- not Francis, not Crawford -- whines about it in the biggest media market in the US and you heard about it. The whining has gotten out of hand.

DMFFL341
11-19-2006, 10:57 PM
in ten years? That's proving my point. Thanks.please do. You have 636 games to review, not including tonight's.Not at all. Bruce strikes me as quite intelligent.He just hasn't pissed of the right guy in the right media market.And I can tell you Bruce has been slapped and pushed hundreds of more times than he ha injured someone.Nah, it took Manu half a season to recover. You don't follow Dirk very closely or you would have seen it too.Nah, some bitch in New York -- not Francis, not Crawford -- whines about it in the biggest media market in the US and you heard about it. The whining has gotten out of hand.

So by your logic Dirk has injured 1 player in his career and has attempted it less times therefore that makes Dirk CLEANER than Bowen.

[link removed]

Watch the videos at the bottom. How are you going to tell me that his feet sliding out like that is natural? I find that very hard to believe considering he's the only player in the NBA that has this "problem."

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 11:00 PM
You can't post that video here. I already saw the games and all the Zapruder footage.

DMFFL341
11-19-2006, 11:04 PM
You can't post that video here. I already saw the games and all the Zapruder footage.

Yea I can post the video here, it's a free board isn't it?

[link removed]

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 11:05 PM
No. It's one of the few rules we have around here. Don't test me.

DMFFL341
11-19-2006, 11:08 PM
No. It's one of the few rules we have around here. Don't test me.

Obviously it's a pretty corrupt rule on a corrupted board. You can't post videos but you can post FUCK SHIT PENIS COCK LICKING SHIT BITCH FUCK DICK FUCKING FUCKERS? How ironic. I'll post some more videos just to "test you" as you say.

[multiple links removed]

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 11:08 PM
See you in a week.

samikeyp
11-19-2006, 11:09 PM
You can't post the videos because its copyrighted material and the board can get busted for it....its not personal, bro.

dirk4mvp
11-19-2006, 11:15 PM
Can you get banned for posting GIF's?

samikeyp
11-19-2006, 11:16 PM
No idea.

ChumpDumper
11-19-2006, 11:16 PM
You'd have to ask Kori. YouTube is right out however.

samikeyp
11-19-2006, 11:24 PM