PDA

View Full Version : Kori: Tony is most consistent player this year?

Mavs<Spurs
11-19-2006, 07:47 PM
Kori, do you still feel that Tony is the most consistent Spurs player this year?
Do you think that Tony is better than Tim Duncan ?

I know that the proposition is not true and I have a hard time understanding how you could believe these things.

Did you drink a lot that night (when you recently wrote that)? Were you just joking to see if anyone would take you seriously?

Kori Ellis
11-19-2006, 11:50 PM
I'm not sure when exactly I said that. But I think it was 4/5 games into the season - at that point he was the most consistent Spurs player this year.

Do you think that Tony is better than Tim Duncan ?

No, I have never thought that or said that. Tony is barely an All-Star. Tim is a Hall of Famer.

Did you drink a lot that night (when you recently wrote that)?

:lol No, I haven't drank a lot in years.

SpursIndonesia
11-20-2006, 12:19 AM

Great marriage tends to make you sober most of the time. :p:
:clap

TD WILL be the most consistent Spur should his health allow him to be. And Tony has come a LONG, LONG way in term of consistency since his rookie days, with good progress along the way. No worry for me. :smokin

Mavs<Spurs
11-20-2006, 01:07 AM
I'm not sure when exactly I said that. But I think it was 4/5 games into the season - at that point he was the most consistent Spurs player this year.

No, I have never thought that or said that. Tony is barely an All-Star. Tim is a Hall of Famer.

Well, you know that I respect you Kori and I know that you know basketball even better than me.

That's why I was confused.