PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Reason Michael Finley Sucks

whottt
11-19-2006, 11:10 PM
#1. I had this piece of crap on my fantasy team the first two weeks of the season and he singlehandely fucked me into some losses.

#2. I cut his worthless Mav ass and my opponent this week picked him up, and naturallly now this suckhole decided to stop sucking and have a decent week...and is the reason my team is going to lose this week and take the golden sombrero.

Finley...it's on this season bitch. I am going to be eyeing your choking Mavs ass every game and coming down on you hard every time you start to miss in the final minutes of games. I am the Michael Finley hater this season.

#3. Looks like Billy Ocean.

Those are my main 3...

Let's hear yours.

stretch
11-19-2006, 11:11 PM
i thought this was a top TEN reasons... not top THREE.

ShoogarBear
11-19-2006, 11:14 PM
I am no math genius

whottt
11-19-2006, 11:16 PM
i thought this was a top TEN reasons... not top THREE.

Uh no...if you notice, the title of the thread is top TEN reason, not reasons, note the lack of "s".

So basically all you have to do is give a top TEN reason, ie a single reason that's in the top TEN of reasons, that FINLEY SUCKS DICKS...not 10 reasons FINLEY SUCKS DICKS.

Being the giving man that I am...I gave 3 instead of 1.

ShoogarBear
11-19-2006, 11:18 PM
I am no grammar genius.

whottt
11-19-2006, 11:20 PM
Admit it...you thought it was a typo. And as usual, whottt was not only ahead of the field, he'd lapped them.

Top 10 Reason does not = Top 10 Reasons.

YW.

Now whynt you be a good bear and give me a top TEN reason, that FINLEY SUCKS DICKS.

Sense
11-19-2006, 11:23 PM
Why the hell did you put him in your fantasy team? :lol

Nero
11-19-2006, 11:26 PM
5) Stealing Barry and Bonner's minutes.

Tek_XX
11-19-2006, 11:30 PM
Not that theres anything wrong with sucking dick.

ShoogarBear
11-19-2006, 11:31 PM
6) He's not Shane Heal.

MI21
Because he spent so much time around Mark Cuban that he picked up said hobby from him.

TDMVPDPOY
5) Stealing Barry and Bonner's minutes.

6) stop tryin to be like mike

Mr. Body
11-19-2006, 11:33 PM
More like Top 10 Reason whottt Sucks Dick:

1. He put Michael Finley on his fantasy team.

MI21
11-19-2006, 11:34 PM
6) He's not Shane Heal.

Whottt, you'd be interested to know that Shane Heal is now player/coach of the newest franchise in the NBL, and is chucking in 6 to 7 3's a game and averaging somewhere close to 25ppg and leading his team to wins.

I'm sure you've already downloaded some of the games though :)

Texas_Ranger
11-19-2006, 11:35 PM
You suck dicks.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-19-2006, 11:36 PM
Yeah, you're an idiot for drafting or picking him up off waivers in the first place. :rolleyes

However, in my computer drafted team (which sucks ass), I am even more of an idiot because I quickly snapped up Jaret Jack and Kendrik Perkins off waivers before the season, and then cut them a couple of days before the season started as I thought I'd give Sean Livinston and Jamal Magloire a run instead. Big mistake. Oh well.

My other fantasy team, the one I actually drafted, is kickarse though:

Luke Ridnour
DWade
Wallyworld
Mikey Miller
'Toine Walker
Dwight Howard
Ameka Okafor
Darko
JR Smith
Mo Williams
Seb Telfair

Richard Jefferson
Roy
Aldridge
Perkins

Gonna do my opponent 7-2 or 8-1 this week, unsyrprisingly. The coolest thing is I have a young shotblocking centre, an injured stud, and two big upside rookies as my bench. :D

ShoogarBear
It's amazing how much fantasy league warps your priorities.

I have friggin Jerry Stackhouse in the money league. You know how hard it is to root for Jerry Stackhouse?

Spurologist
7. He's trying to hard out there. Missing is in his head. He will be visiting a psychologist in the near future. Pop scheduled it.

whottt
11-19-2006, 11:40 PM
Not that theres anything wrong with sucking dick.

There is if you are on my fantasy team...

whottt
11-19-2006, 11:42 PM

I have friggin Jerry Stackhouse in the money league. You know how hard it is to root for Jerry Stackhouse?

You know how bad it is?

Tonight I hung out in the chatroom at Lakerground so I could track Bynum...

It was like being in jr high all over again.

ATX Spur
11-19-2006, 11:43 PM

Whew that is tough. I would have to know beforehand that I could never root for Snackhouse and just not think to draft him, even if I had to draft Brian Scalabrine ahead of him.

Kermit
11-19-2006, 11:45 PM
billy ocean kicks ass, you fucking asshole. don't ever compare him to finley again. no man should ever be put through that association.

whottt
11-19-2006, 11:47 PM
Whottt, you'd be interested to know that Shane Heal is now player/coach of the newest franchise in the NBL, and is chucking in 6 to 7 3's a game and averaging somewhere close to 25ppg and leading his team to wins.

I'm sure you've already downloaded some of the games though :)

Good to see that the Hammer is still kicking ass...

I recall thinking it would be a good move to dump Price...

Spurologist
11-19-2006, 11:49 PM

Is that even possible??

ATX Spur
11-19-2006, 11:50 PM
billy ocean kicks ass, you fucking asshole.

Nothing quite so surreal as this coming from Kermit the Frog.

Kermit
11-19-2006, 11:51 PM
you know what's more surreal? me having sex with a pig. walk a day in my shoes buddy.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-19-2006, 11:52 PM
-1) He's wreaking havoc on whottt's fantasy team.

Good reason in my book. :tu

T Park
11-19-2006, 11:54 PM
:lmao

nice come back Kermit...

ATX Spur
Oh the foul-mouthed Kermit troll is quickly my favorite.

ShoogarBear
:lmao @ Kermit

MI21
11-20-2006, 12:01 AM
Good to see that the Hammer is still kicking ass...

I recall thinking it would be a good move to dump Price...

Yep, he is still ballin. His first move as coach was to sack Todd Fuller. He said Fuller was the most unmotivated Basketball player he had ever seen :lol

I wanted to meet Price when he came to Perth so I was pretty angry about that, but the team is better with Heal in control. They have a future NBA prospect, 19yr old Joe Ingles. Great player.

whottt
11-20-2006, 12:03 AM
BTW.....Heal>>>>Finley.

E20
11-20-2006, 12:51 AM
I don't think that makes sense: Top Ten Reason. Reason has to be plural since there are 10 of them, not one of them.

Tigole Bitties
11-20-2006, 12:54 AM
The Caribbean Queen will regain his form.

JamStone
11-20-2006, 01:11 AM
1. He inspired a messageboard thread that allowed some weirdo to make a post visualizing Kermit the frog fucking Miss Piggy.

2. "Caribbean Queen" gets stuck in my head when I watch him play.

3. He should be a character in a 1970s cop show ... I don't like 1970s cop shows.

4. He's good friends with a Nazi and a hockey player.

5. Just like guys like Jerome Williams or Vin Baker or Brian Grant, Finley got paid more money (by the Mavs) to NOT play basketball than I'll probably see in my lifetime.

THE SIXTH MAN
11-20-2006, 01:20 AM
you know what's more surreal? me having sex with a pig. walk a day in my shoes buddy.
:lol Nice.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-20-2006, 02:02 AM

Yeah, that's the truth. There's no-one I truly hate on my sucky team though, and I really like the guys on my good team, even Wallyworld (let's face it, the guy can SHOOT!).

MannyIsGod
11-20-2006, 02:59 AM
You're a dumbass for waiving him Whottt. In the dynasty leauges you don't throw away anyone who plays that many minutes.

whottt
11-20-2006, 03:05 AM
Which is it? Am I am dumbass for for trading for him, or a dumbass for waiving him?

I traded Petro for him, Rasho and Ersan Ilyasova...

I foresaw a chance that Finley might start and Rasho might jump back to his Minnesota numbers...

Unfortunately, I am getting my ass kicked and have no room to carry deadweight. Both Finley and Rasho have been kicked to the curb. There are choice rookie and second year keepers I'd rather use that space for at this time...and that can actually produce about the same numbers.

Even if Finley puts up numbers at the rate he did last year(which I doubt), I can find guys to put up that kind of production.

freemeat
11-20-2006, 05:00 AM
Is this a top ten reason Finley sucks thread or a top ten "why I suck at fantasy sports" thread?

Seriously, Finley is a solid reserve. There is no reason, though, to have him on your fantasy team.

You're retarded.

MannyIsGod
11-20-2006, 05:11 AM
You gave up on him way too soon. Waiving Rasho in those leagues is even worse.

Parker 09
11-20-2006, 05:28 AM
Yep, he is still ballin. His first move as coach was to sack Todd Fuller. He said Fuller was the most unmotivated Basketball player he had ever seen :lol

I wanted to meet Price when he came to Perth so I was pretty angry about that, but the team is better with Heal in control. They have a future NBA prospect, 19yr old Joe Ingles. Great player.
Hammer is damn gun I love watching Dragons games just to see him and Ingles tear it up.
Wish we still had Hammer damn the guy can knock down the clutch J...

whottt
11-20-2006, 05:44 AM
You gave up on him way too soon. Waiving Rasho in those leagues is even worse.

Unless they have Unlimited Roster Space in league 2 it's not that simple...

My roster:

Center:
Bynum
Przybilla

Forwards:
Webber
Hakim Warrick
Lawrence Roberts
Tyrus Thomas
Jason Maxiell
Ersan Ilyasova(now starting)
Shavlik Randolph(also now starting)
K-Mart(on IR)

Guards:
Chucky Atkins
Jason Kidd
Ronnie Brewer(now starting)
Marko Jaric
JR. Smith
Sergio Rodriguez

Now you tell me who I should have waived instead?

And yes I know my team sucks...but just know the only original players I have left from the team I originally drafted are K-Mart(who I can't trade because no SpursFan will touch him), Webber(who I traded once then re-drafted) and Bynum.

Maybe keep Finley instead of Rodriguez but since I got Rodriguez on reserve....

I can only keep one other sucking backup guard...

and Jaric has way more upside than Finley...

As for Rasho...his minutes are dropping and he'd been moved out of the starting rotation...he's a half court center who plays on a lottery bound running team that has 2 bigmen it wants to develop....

So who do I dump to keep a third C?

Pryzbilla is much better in our league...

Maxiell is an unwaivable future stud that is being compared to Barkley.

And Ilyasova is a guy that's supposed to be the Turkish AK447 who I already risked waiving once to let Rasho and Finley keep stinking and picked back up when he got moved into the starting rotation...

Maybe Shavlik...but I just picked him because he's starting now...also on a lottery bound team that wants to develop it's bigs.

I just don't see who I should have waived instead other than Rodriquez, and Rodriguez had like 24 assists in 24 minutes or something....

At the start of this season I had 3 starting C's, 4 starting F's, and 3 starting guards....and all the rookies and young players I originally had are now starting except Maxiell....I think that's pretty good for a 20 deep d-league. I can't help it that everyone wants to suck.

You tell me, who would you have waived instead?

whottt
11-20-2006, 05:48 AM
Is this a top ten reason Finley sucks thread or a top ten "why I suck at fantasy sports" thread?

Seriously, Finley is a solid reserve. There is no reason, though, to have him on your fantasy team.

You're retarded.

I don't suck at Fantasy Sports as bad as Finley has sucked at basketball.

Look this D-League shit has a tricky scoring system and reserve format that I had never played before....on top of that, all my shithead players are playing worst case scenario and getting injured.

I have ruled ass in every other fantasy league(football and basketball) I have participated in...

stretch
11-20-2006, 09:28 AM
Admit it...you thought it was a typo. And as usual, whottt was not only ahead of the field, he'd lapped them.

Top 10 Reason does not = Top 10 Reasons.

YW.

Now whynt you be a good bear and give me a top TEN reason, that FINLEY SUCKS DICKS.
if you want to be technical...

if you were to use proper grammar, you should have said "give me a top ten reason that Finley Sucks", rather than "top ten reason finley sucks".

and no, i didnt think it was a typo. i just think you're fucking retarded.

rascal
11-20-2006, 09:38 AM
Whott, your team is bad. You don't have any 1'st round picks on your roster. Don't bother even setting a lineup with that team. Its not worth the time.

NASHville
11-20-2006, 09:53 AM
It amazes me how quickly Spurs fans jump on and off a player's bandwagon. You all are some of the most unloyal fans around.

Kermit
11-20-2006, 09:59 AM
we're not unloyal. we just don't blow sunshine up a undeserving player's ass when we feel he's playing poorly. we call it like it is, for instance...

steve nash is the ugliest motherfucker on the planet and he's completely undeserving of any mvp award.

see, that wasn't so hard. now you try.

samikeyp
11-20-2006, 10:01 AM
And if someone was praising him despite having a bad year, you would call them a homer.

BTW.....Kermit kicks ass. :tu

Mr. Body
11-20-2006, 10:08 AM
As little as I know about fantasy basketball, I know enough to say that roster is awful.

NASHville
11-20-2006, 10:34 AM
we're not unloyal. we just don't blow sunshine up a undeserving player's ass when we feel he's playing poorly. we call it like it is, for instance...

steve nash is the ugliest motherfucker on the planet and he's completely undeserving of any mvp award.

see, that wasn't so hard. now you try.

But Steve bangs some of the hottest babes around.

Kermit
11-20-2006, 10:40 AM
hottest babes around? dirk nowitzki is hot like ms. piggy is hot. just because steve nash is porking him, doesn't make him jessica alba.

NASHville
11-20-2006, 10:52 AM
hottest babes around? dirk nowitzki is hot like ms. piggy is hot. just because steve nash is porking him, doesn't make him jessica alba.

With his new look he's scoring more off the court than on the court and who cares what a guy looks like as long he's hittin' it?
But I get your point but it is hard to understand since the only time you get any action is when a hand is up your ass.

Kermit
11-20-2006, 11:07 AM
you obviously care, since you brought up his off the court "prowess" (shudder) to argue for... i don't know why you brought it up. homoerotic fantasies i guess, since you also allude to wanting your hand up my ass. and as fot the action that i be gettin', i get more pork than your 300 pound mother at golden fried chicken. now go jack off on your steve nash poster.

nkdlunch
11-20-2006, 11:23 AM
Let me get this straight, not only did you pick Finley to your fantasy team, but you had him up in the lineup??? :lol

spurster
11-20-2006, 01:25 PM
6) He's not Shane Heal.
or the Coyote.

MannyIsGod
11-20-2006, 03:25 PM
To those bagging on Whotts roster, know that its not a normal fantasy league. Its a different setup that means you have to dig DEEP to find serviceable players.

Now, Whottt, I'll be quiet honest. I have no fucking clue who some of your players are. So I can't say who should have been waived or who shouldn't have. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt sir. Good luck.

Spurminator
11-20-2006, 03:54 PM
For real. I mean, I have Anthony Roberson, Bernard Robinson and Steve Blake on my team. Frankly, I'd love to have Finley.

dbreiden83080
11-20-2006, 04:09 PM
To those bagging on Whotts roster, know that its not a normal fantasy league. Its a different setup that means you have to dig DEEP to find serviceable players.

Now, Whottt, I'll be quiet honest. I have no fucking clue who some of your players are. So I can't say who should have been waived or who shouldn't have. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt sir. Good luck.

Finley is just another example of teams being fucking stupid and vastly overating him and overpaying him. Look at the money players like Allan Houston, Jalen Rose, Juwan Howard are getting at the end of their careers. Shit Houston retired and he is still getting 20 mil this year, how the fuck that is possible when he is not playing i have no idea.

ShoogarBear
11-20-2006, 04:22 PM
:lmao @ this entire thread. whottt defending his fantasy team and Kermit laying waste.

whottt
11-20-2006, 04:33 PM
Whott, your team is bad. You don't have any 1'st round picks on your roster. Don't bother even setting a lineup with that team. Its not worth the time.

My first round pick was McGrady...I traded him and Mike Miller for 5 players. I am pretty happy with that trade. That roster you see is not the roster I have been getting my ass kicked with.

And Kidd is kicking ass...I don't see how you can say he's not putting up #1 pick numbers.

bigdog
11-20-2006, 08:52 PM
i love how this thread shoulda been closed a long time ago