PDA

View Full Version : Spurs will win in Portland

Spursfury
11-20-2006, 03:10 AM
I know every Spursfan is worried about the second game of back to back, but not me they play Portland, and they suck ass there is no way they will lose. Let me go out and say they will run all over them, and come home still unbeaten on the road. But can they win at home agains't Miami and Dallas? I believe so Miami lost Shaq, and Dallas is weak this year. I also wanted to say that I Fuckin hate Mark Cuban. I hope he cry's when we beat there ass again. GO SPURS GO...

maldita21
11-20-2006, 03:28 AM
hope you're right! :spin

though timmy may be tired from the game against the Kings :depressed

but i like what timmy has done so far this season, so maybe he really is back to his prime! :clap

and even if timmy suck against portland, many others might step up! Tony, Manu, and the Bench Bombers (Beno, Barry and Bonner)! :elephant

:cheer :flag: :cheer

TDMVPDPOY
11-20-2006, 05:17 AM
we are not goin to win if randolf plays tonite like the way his been playin lately....htf does that clown shoot so good at the ft line....

Dirk Nowitzki
11-20-2006, 07:07 AM
I know every Spursfan is worried about the second game of back to back, but not me they play Portland, and they suck ass there is no way they will lose. Let me go out and say they will run all over them, and come home still unbeaten on the road. But can they win at home agains't Miami and Dallas? I believe so Miami lost Shaq, and Dallas is weak this year. I also wanted to say that I Fuckin hate Mark Cuban. I hope he cry's when we beat there ass again. GO SPURS GO...
:blah :rolleyes :blah The last time you "beat our ass" was Nov 30, 2005! Either the Mavs will blow you out, win by a decent margin, or the spurs will need last second mistakes from the Mavs (the only way the Spurs can beat the Mavs) to squeak out a win in the end of the game.

PerforatedNeckline
11-20-2006, 07:10 AM
thank God the mavs can be counted on to fill the final minutes of games with foolish, last second mistake after foolish, last second mistake.

TDMVPDPOY
11-20-2006, 08:31 AM
im just waitin for vbookie, so i can go all in on spurs to win :D

Jimcs50
11-20-2006, 09:06 AM
Spurs have never won their first 5 road games to start a season, so the odds of winning their first 6 is not good. Looks like they will have a tough time tonight, given their horrible playing on 2nd nights of back to back games.

We can hope for the best though.

1Parker1
11-20-2006, 10:07 AM
They better win tonight...otherwise we'll have to listen to Tlong gloat for the next month or so :spin