PDA

View Full Version : Dirk Nowitzki is a cry baby

Spursfury
11-20-2006, 08:15 AM
Last year everyone knows that Dirk would cry about every call on the floor. Why do you think that David Stern made the no tolerence rule with the referee's. The ref's hated that big retarted German's wining. What he need's to do is less talking more playing maybe if he would have did that last year they might have won. I was so happy when I saw them lose. I felt like the Spurs won I was fuckin celebrating. One last thing before I leave if you want a championship Dallas fans there is no hope the only thing I would do if I was you is move to San Antonio then you'll get to celebrate championship's not sorry ass western conference championships...GO SPURS GO...

Mavs Fan In Egypt
11-20-2006, 10:25 AM
shut up do u hav nothing better to do except make pointless accusations u artard ?

mavsfan1000
11-20-2006, 04:22 PM
Someone is still bitter.

kskonn
11-20-2006, 04:39 PM
Wow spursfury you really showed those mavs fan who is boss.... ignorant fans all teams have them.

dallaskd
11-20-2006, 06:45 PM
whats the point of making this thread?

cornbread
11-20-2006, 06:59 PM

Don't do drugs.

Chris Bell
11-20-2006, 06:59 PM

The same could be asked for about every thread this clod has created.

elborracho07
11-20-2006, 07:17 PM
Hey...... leave spursfury alone........ He has years of bottled in emtions and he is letting them all out just now. I turned him on to this board a few days ago. Once he calms down he will have good posts. Chill , grab a beer and lite one up.

dirk4mvp
11-20-2006, 07:22 PM
Hey...... leave spursfury alone........ He has years of bottled in emtions and he is letting them all out just now. I turned him on to this board a few days ago. Once he calms down he will have good posts. Chill , grab a beer and lite one up.

You suck donkey nuts too.

samikeyp
11-20-2006, 07:35 PM
Dirk whines.....

as much as any other NBA player does. One of the few things I don't like about the NBA is a majority of players whine over every call. Its like they think they never foul ever. It gets annoying.

stretch
11-21-2006, 12:20 AM
Dirk whines.....

as much as any other NBA player does. One of the few things I don't like about the NBA is a majority of players whine over every call. Its like they think they never foul ever. It gets annoying.

Tim Duncan does the same. So does Manu Ginobili. every star player whines. its not a big deal.

Obstructed_View
11-21-2006, 12:57 AM
Tim Duncan does the same. So does Manu Ginobili. every star player whines. its not a big deal.
Yeah, but it's annoying. The nice thing is that none of them do it this year. Even the Mavericks are tolerable to watch when they aren't preoccupied with the officiating. Bob Ortegal, however, needs to be shot with a tranquilizer gun periodically during broadcasts.

stretch
11-21-2006, 10:03 AM
Yeah, but it's annoying. The nice thing is that none of them do it this year. Even the Mavericks are tolerable to watch when they aren't preoccupied with the officiating. Bob Ortegal, however, needs to be shot with a tranquilizer gun periodically during broadcasts.
the Mavericks were never a big time whiny team except for Duncan (EDIT: i meant to write Cuban, but accidentally wrote Duncan. My apologies.) the most whiny player we have had in years was actually Finley, who is now a Spur. Dirk whines, but not THAT much. definitely not as much as Duncan does.

and i cant blame Ortegal. the NBA has become unbearable to watch. the constant weak-ass fouls being called makes games boring as fuck. the constant stoppage of play slows down offensive production and is just fucking the NBA up.

Fuck David Stern.

Obstructed_View
11-21-2006, 11:27 AM
Jesus, every Maverick fan is completely fucking brain-dead.

THE Dr. Evil
11-21-2006, 11:41 AM
Actually, I think TIm Duncan is the worst.

Obstructed_View
11-21-2006, 11:43 AM
Actually, I think TIm Duncan is the worst.
A Pistons fan thinks Duncan is whinier than Rasheed. In other news, sky blue.

td4mvp21
11-21-2006, 03:30 PM
the Mavericks were never a big time whiny team except for Duncan. the most whiny player we have had in years was actually Finley, who is now a Spur. Dirk whines, but not THAT much. definitely not as much as Duncan does.

Fuck David Stern.

Uhhh, Dirk and Duncan whine the same amount. They both always hold up their hands when they miss a shot and think they got fouled, they both yell at the refs going down the court, etc. It's definitely a superstar thing.

And the last part I agree with :lol.

Marklar MM
11-21-2006, 05:02 PM
A Pistons fan thinks Duncan is whinier than Rasheed. In other news, sky blue.

While I agree with this, Rasheed doesn't really get calls. Probably why he doesn't like to go down low much, since no matter how much contact he draws, he will only get a whistle 20% of the time.

The biggest whiners if you ask me are Wade and Lebron...the two players who have everything served on a silver platter by the refs.

THE Dr. Evil
11-21-2006, 06:56 PM
Well, I kind of thought RaSheed was a given as the biggest whiner in the NBA. TD is not far off though.

G-Money
11-21-2006, 07:04 PM
Barbosa from the suns. This guy is the biggest whinner of all time in the NBA! :lol

cherylsteele
11-21-2006, 07:41 PM
the Mavericks were never a big time whiny team except for Duncan.

Uh....this just in....Duncan isn't a Mavs player.

confined
11-21-2006, 07:54 PM
amazing thread

stretch
11-22-2006, 12:43 AM
Uh....this just in....Duncan isn't a Mavs player.
whoops. my bad. i meant to put Cuban, and accidentally wrote Duncan.