PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys vs Giants Time Change 3:15 Kickoff

Taco
11-20-2006, 11:57 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53687

Any word on the Week 12 Dallas-NYG matchup? I'm hoping it stays at noon since my flight back from New York leaves at 6:30.

Sorry Scott :depressed

I heard on the Radio it has been changed to a 3:15 Kickoff

Sun 12/3 @ NY Giants (FOX) 3:15 p.m.**

http://www.dallascowboys.com/schedule.cfm

scott
11-20-2006, 07:19 PM
This is fucking bullshit. Is the NFL or Fox going to pay for my tickets that I won't be able to use or the $100 change fee on American Airlines I'll have to pay?

NBA Junkie
11-20-2006, 11:14 PM
Don't blame FOX, blame NBC and their new flexible scheduling policy with the NFL.

FOX needed a lucrative late game to replace Seattle-Denver and the Giants-Cowboys game was the obvious choice.

At least I'll be able to see the Cowboys game on TV, now!

scott
11-20-2006, 11:25 PM
Well, I don't care who I need to be pissed off at... but I'm pissed. Now I either need to dump my tickets and miss most of the game, or pay $100 to change my flight to Monday and use a vacation day. If the NFL is going to do this shit, they should have worked with the airlines to provide ways for fans to see games without this kind of difficulty (I talked to American, they told me there are no rules in place to allow them to wave the change fee).

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
11-21-2006, 04:09 AM
I can't believe they chose the Seattle vs. Denver game over the Cowboys/Giants for the primetime game

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-21-2006, 09:45 AM
I can't believe they chose the Seattle vs. Denver game over the Cowboys/Giants for the primetime game

Probably because NYG is so depleted and Seattle should have Hasselbeck and SA back. Maybe?

scott
11-21-2006, 06:05 PM
My guess is that Fox protected the Dal/NYG game, that's why it's not on NBC. And also, NBC already has 3 or 4 Cowboys games this year.

Mr Dio
11-21-2006, 06:12 PM
Well, I don't care who I need to be pissed off at... but I'm pissed. Now I either need to dump my tickets and miss most of the game, or pay $100 to change my flight to Monday and use a vacation day. If the NFL is going to do this shit, they should have worked with the airlines to provide ways for fans to see games without this kind of difficulty (I talked to American, they told me there are no rules in place to allow them to wave the change fee).

Where are the seats & how much?