PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin Fans!!

kskonn
11-20-2006, 01:52 PM
Upfront I will say I am a huge cowboys fan. However I am happy to see the dolphins playing better, I like saban and hope he lasts there. More importanty Jason taylor is a monster, He is a blast to watch play. That pic on a screen pass was great.

The question I have is do you think you can continue making a run with the lack of running game and a couple of tough games down the stretch. Looking at their schedule I see them finishing up at 8-8, what do you think?

yavozerb
11-20-2006, 02:20 PM
I also agree with you about finishing at .500 with an 8-8 record with losses to patriots and colts. Although I am pleased that the dolphins did not throw in the towel for this season, but damn the expectations were much higher than an 8-8 record! I have not seen the game against the vikings so I cannot say what happened to the running game yesterday, but the running game has been shaky all year long. This team relies on its defense and as long as the offense does not turnover the ball should have a cahnce to win every game.

sa_butta
11-21-2006, 11:47 AM
As a Dolphan myself, I think the Dolphins have a good chance to go at least 8-8 for the season. I really dont like the play calling from Mularkey. Im no OC, but I see them getting themselves into alot of 3rd down situations that could be avoided with better play calling. Their defense has gelled nicely, but I still think they are very vunerable in the secondary. As far as the run game is concerned I think Ronnie has done a great job with what he has on the O-line. Hopefully we have a decent draft this year. People tend to forget that Nick Saban is working with all the mistakes Wanny made. I think it will be another 2 years before this team sees real success.

Fillmoe
11-21-2006, 12:25 PM
instead of drafting that scrub ronnie brown they shoulda went with a real g like frank gore!

sa_butta
11-21-2006, 02:53 PM
instead of drafting that scrub ronnie brown they shoulda went with a real g like frank gore!The guy has two bad knees, he is not as good as he could have been. I dont think Miami wanted to take a chance on him. He is having a good season, but will he be there for the long haul??

#1 stunna
11-21-2006, 04:01 PM
cuz back when he was wit da u he had a lot of knee problems

instead of drafting that scrub ronnie brown they shoulda went with a real g like frank gore!

Brutalis
11-21-2006, 04:04 PM
as a fins fan i can honestly say, um, no.