PDA

View Full Version : Dwyane Wade vs NO/OKC Hornets

PaceMonster
11-21-2006, 08:56 PM
whoever has time please watch this game and tell me how Wade is not a MVP....he is keeping the Heat in this game by himself

HeatOwnzNba
11-21-2006, 09:01 PM
M.v.p!!! M.v.p.!!!!

himat
11-21-2006, 09:07 PM
That's probably not a good thing though pace. Last season I give the role players credit, but I think that Miami should of made some moves this offseason. They are depending on Wade so much and it hasn't even been a month.

PaceMonster
11-21-2006, 09:11 PM
^you're right i was trying to prove a point but our role players are pretty bad

THE Dr. Evil
11-21-2006, 09:27 PM
I is going to be tired by the end of the season if he has to do this every night.

Pistons < Spurs
11-21-2006, 09:29 PM
Just looking at the boxscore, it looks like he's just getting the whistle.

11 trips to the line = 11 of his 19 points.

PaceMonster
11-21-2006, 09:32 PM
^hes earning it....watch the game and see yourself

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-21-2006, 09:40 PM
he always earns it :drunk

nkdlunch
11-21-2006, 09:43 PM
I feel so sorry for Dwade. HIs team is full of fuckin assholes. They will never get a ring back together cause they're lazy conceited bitches. THat's why even Wade himself admitted "it's very hard to win a ring again" hell yeah, cause ur team sucks ass.

poor Wade. I'll probly start liking him if he gets traded.

PaceMonster
11-21-2006, 10:06 PM
^he is a helluva player though

StylisticS
11-21-2006, 10:31 PM
I is going to be tired by the end of the season if he has to do this every night.

I don't know why. But I think of Miss Sealy when I see your quote. :lol

ducks
11-21-2006, 11:07 PM
the heat are one team with shaq slow
and another teamwithout shaq fast
I would hate to be the coach

ponky
11-21-2006, 11:46 PM
whoever has time please watch this game and tell me how Wade is not a MVP....he is keeping the Heat in this game by himself

tell you how Wade is not a(n) MVP? here's how: Heat 86 Hornets 101

Texas_Ranger
11-21-2006, 11:57 PM
Wade can't do it alone.

ponky
11-22-2006, 12:03 AM
wade needs to get some better backup or he may go the way of KG and TMac...sure he has a ring but his career is too short to languish with the loser bench that he has right now

flipcritic
11-22-2006, 12:46 AM
I love how Wade plays, but man, he's no MVP. Without Shaq to draw double teams for him, he isn't nearly as effective.

HeatChamps
11-22-2006, 03:07 AM
I feel so sorry for Dwade. HIs team is full of fuckin assholes. They will never get a ring back together cause they're lazy conceited bitches. THat's why even Wade himself admitted "it's very hard to win a ring again" hell yeah, cause ur team sucks ass.

poor Wade. I'll probly start liking him if he gets traded.
I guess u don't no da pattern of Pat Riley teams. Dey allways have slow starts. 15 strong is wat u will be hearing in June once again. Wade pwns the nba and Miami will once again dominate. Pissed offs out in first round. :rollin

Burn531
11-22-2006, 03:24 AM
I guess u don't no da pattern of Pat Riley teams. Dey allways have slow starts. 15 strong is wat u will be hearing in June once again. Wade pwns the nba and Miami will once again dominate. Pissed offs out in first round. :rollin

http://www.digitalend.com/pics/forumpics/leavetheinternet.jpg

PerforatedNeckline
11-22-2006, 07:20 AM
everyone in this thread should read the excerpt from hollinger's new article on the daily dime over on espn.com. or, if you have insider, post the whole thing here. "the heat actually have the league's worst scoring margin even though they've played only three road games and only one of their first nine opponents has a winning record."
if the heat's plan is to start out the season as awfully as possible, like HeatChamps claims, then the rest of the league should watch out! everyone's playing right into their hands by crushing them by double figures every night!

himat
11-22-2006, 09:40 AM
I think Pace is the only non retarted Heat fan in the world.

JamStone
11-22-2006, 11:32 AM

Because they lost. And, because without Shaq, the team is losing.

LeBron did that all of last season and led his team to 50 wins.

Guys like Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Tracy McGrady, Kobe Bryant, Vince Carter, and Allen Iverson have done what Wade is doing now, but that doesn't make them MVPs. The years KG and AI won MVPs, they were keeping their teams in games all by themselves and WINNING.

PaceMonster
11-22-2006, 12:07 PM
^ you're right but when shaq is out, wade doesnt have damon jones to knock down 3's consistently and have drew gooden and larry hughes to rebound and score respectively.....i agree that lebron is the MVP....but im just trying to prove that Wade is a leader and can play without shaq....also that score fools people....they started getting garbage points at the end

JamStone
11-22-2006, 12:24 PM
What happened to Heat fans who proclaimed Udonis Haslem is one of the most underrated players in the league? How about Heat fans who argued that Alonzo Mourning not only should have been the DPOY last year but an all-star? How about Antoine Walker delivering in the post season to all of a sudden being a huge part of the core of the championship team? Gary Payton is still a future hall of famer.

Damon Jones wasn't hitting 3pointers "CONSISTENTLY" last year. Drew Gooden was even more erratic. Larry Hughes was injured for most of the season last year.

Dwyane Wade is one of the best players in the league. I would not be so naive to say he isn't. But, single-handedly keeping your team in a game against a team that wasn't even a playoff team the previous season and is ALSO missing it's no. 1 post presence in David West does not make Dwyane Wade the MVP of the league ... ESPECIALLY WHEN HIS TEAM LOSES. And, your point in the first post in this thread wasn't that Wade is a leader and can play without Shaq. It was to infer he is an MVP player. And, without Shaq, don't the Heat have a losing record over the last two years?

Without Shaq, Dwyane Wade would still be a great player. But, his team's success would be something like the Wizards with Gilbert Arenas or perhaps like the Nuggets with Carmelo. The Heat without Shaq would be a low seed playoff team that would get lucky to get out of the first round.

That makes Dwyane Wade a great player, but not an MVP.

Medvedenko
11-22-2006, 12:29 PM
Ahh yes....no Shaq.....it's too bad though....keep trying dwade...keep trying.

G-Money
11-22-2006, 12:36 PM
Didnt the heat lose by 15? How was that keeping them in the game?

themvp
11-22-2006, 12:37 PM
What happened to Heat fans who proclaimed Udonis Haslem is one of the most underrated players in the league? How about Heat fans who argued that Alonzo Mourning not only should have been the DPOY last year but an all-star? How about Antoine Walker delivering in the post season to all of a sudden being a huge part of the core of the championship team? Gary Payton is still a future hall of famer.

Damon Jones wasn't hitting 3pointers "CONSISTENTLY" last year. Drew Gooden was even more erratic. Larry Hughes was injured for most of the season last year.

Dwyane Wade is one of the best players in the league. I would not be so naive to say he isn't. But, single-handedly keeping your team in a game against a team that wasn't even a playoff team the previous season and is ALSO missing it's no. 1 post presence in David West does not make Dwyane Wade the MVP of the league ... ESPECIALLY WHEN HIS TEAM LOSES. And, your point in the first post in this thread wasn't that Wade is a leader and can play without Shaq. It was to infer he is an MVP player. And, without Shaq, don't the Heat have a losing record over the last two years?

Without Shaq, Dwyane Wade would still be a great player. But, his team's success would be something like the Wizards with Gilbert Arenas or perhaps like the Nuggets with Carmelo. The Heat without Shaq would be a low seed playoff team that would get lucky to get out of the first round.

That makes Dwyane Wade a great player, but not an MVP.

Great post man!

#1 stunna
11-22-2006, 12:41 PM
"To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail."-Michael Jordan ya digg

Bob Lanier
11-22-2006, 12:43 PM
How about Heat fans who argued that Alonzo Mourning not only should have been the DPOY last year but an all-star?
I've never seen a Heat fan argue that, but I did, if only because I thought he was playing better than Ben Wallace - last year.

Drew Gooden was even more erratic.
PaceMonster's post stated that James has Gooden to rebound, which is true. Gooden is one of the best and most consistent rebounders in the NBA, and without him and Ilgauskas - as porous as they are defensively - sucking in boards, James would likely have provided nothing more than Pierce, Arenas, or Wade did.

jman3000
11-22-2006, 12:57 PM
tell you how Wade is not a(n) MVP? here's how: Heat 86 Hornets 101
best ponky post ever.

Burn531
11-22-2006, 03:25 PM
"To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail."-Michael Jordan ya digg

The Heat have already failed(05' ECF) and succeeded(Finals 06').

So no I don't digg.

PaceMonster
11-22-2006, 04:00 PM
Hornets are a really good team this year....so what if they did not make it to the playoffs last year....the Jazz didnt make the playoffs last year....does that make them a bad team at 9-1.....come with a better arguement JoeJam or whoever said the Hornets werent good because they didnt make the playoffs last year

The-Wizz
11-22-2006, 07:12 PM
ill tell u why even tho u jsut answered it yourself, "hes keeping them in the game by himself" hence the self if he made his team playt better then he would be