PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Bush and all his supporters

mouse
11-03-2004, 11:53 AM
Congrats to President Bush and all those who support him and also many of you in here,

I might have wanted Kerry in office but I always support who ever is the man, And since Bush is the president of the united states I will support him and I will start today. Unlike many of the flag burners out there that think burning a flag is the answer to show you don't like Bush. I was only talking smack about Bush but I am An American to the bone and that will never happen with me.

congrats once again to everyone even Mr kerry and all his supporters as well, see you guys in four years,

peace mouse.

JoeChalupa
11-03-2004, 11:55 AM
Why wait 4 years?
Let the Bush smack talk begin baby!!
What about the deficit, the war...blah, blah, blah.......

Bandit2981
11-03-2004, 03:02 PM
Congrats to Bush and his supporters...they ran a great campaign and Kerry unfortunately came up short. i hope these next 4 years can return some great results on terrorism and iraq, as well as our domestic issues. while i don't believe Bush has made all the right decisions, i am still keeping an open mind and waiting to see what history will tell us about them. i probably will be relatively scarce from the political forum, since the election is finally over and now it's time for the next new season full of battles to start - for the Spurs baby!!! and at least thats one thing that truly unites us around here :)

JoeChalupa
11-03-2004, 03:15 PM
I concur. Go Spurs Go!!

But I'm still going to continue raise questions on the issues that I feel are important during the next four years.

I'll still be around up in here...up in here...

ducks
11-03-2004, 03:21 PM
good job mouse

mouse
11-05-2004, 01:30 AM
the Spurs at least thats one thing that truly unites us around here :)

Are you sure? :lmao