PDA

View Full Version : mavs pull off 7 in a row

dallasmavsnfuego214
11-22-2006, 12:40 AM
:hat

mavsfan1000
11-22-2006, 03:00 AM
The amazing thing is the mavs have been without Josh Howard for 6 of the 7 games. They are definitely in fuego. Unfortunately Howard still won't be ready for the spurs game so that win for the spurs will be asterisks. This team is loaded once they get healthy. Harris coming into his own as the starting point guard.

Sense
11-22-2006, 03:54 AM
The amazing thing is the mavs have been without Josh Howard for 6 of the 7 games. They are definitely in fuego. Unfortunately Howard still won't be ready for the spurs game so that win for the spurs will be asterisks. This team is loaded once they get healthy. Harris coming into his own as the starting point guard.

funny you already ruled it a loss for your mavs..

Funny you already have an excuse for the loss aswell..

ahh .... mavs fans...

PM5K
11-22-2006, 05:53 AM
And you can't put asterisks on shit anyway, players get injured, that's just the nature of the game, you don't make up bullshit excuses, if your team is worth a shit and has depth the next guy in line steps up and you win...

Bruno
11-22-2006, 06:19 AM
A 7W streak is always nice but you to reckon that Mavs schedule was quite easy.

Texas_Ranger
11-22-2006, 08:12 AM
On Friday they will lose against the Spurs.

dirk4mvp
11-22-2006, 08:36 AM
The boys are back in town. :fro

The thing I'm most impressed with is Dirk is tied for 1st (with Boozer) for double-doubles :tu http://www.nba.com/statistics/player/DoubleD.jsp?league=00&season=22006&conf=OVERALL&position=0&splitType=9&splitScope=GAME&qualified=Y&yearsExp=-1

A 7W streak is always nice but you to reckon that Mavs schedule was quite easy.

Another spur fan was just talking about excuses. Go figure. :rolleyes

Extra Stout
11-22-2006, 09:06 AM
The thinking that the Mavs would not be back in the swing of things rather quickly was wishful.

MrChug
11-22-2006, 09:16 AM

:lmao What Sense said. You guys are just becoming parodies of yourselves. Oh Mavs fan? A parody is defined as a feeble or rediculous imitation OF YOURSELVES. Now tell me, are you just doing this to make us laugh?? Cuz it's working :lol

nkdlunch
11-22-2006, 10:59 AM
mavfan is a pussy to say that

Budkin
11-22-2006, 11:18 AM
Look who the Mavs have played in that 7 game stretch, the only impressive win was against the Suns. Mavfan will have a reality check on Friday. :ihit

AFBlue
11-22-2006, 11:28 AM
The Mavs won games they should've won, but I'll give them their due, because that's what good teams do.

Mavs fans should be relatively optomistic, especially since they started so poorly. The biggest positive for the Mavs is that AJ realized Harris was much better than Anthony Johnson so quickly, unlike Pop last year with the NVE - Beno thing. The Mavs were listed as a contender at the beginning of the season and nothing has changed.

And Friday will be no cakewalk for the Spurs....

spurastic
11-22-2006, 11:52 AM
The seven game win streak coupled with the eight game losing streak makes Allas an almost .500 team!!

George Gervin's Afro
11-22-2006, 12:01 PM

But,but,but the Mavs are younger and deeper than the SPurs..

Funny how all of that preseason smack talk has disappeared..

cornbread
11-22-2006, 12:13 PM
Unfortunately Howard still won't be ready for the spurs game so that win for the spurs will be asterisks.

Does that mean the Mavericks have 5 wins and two wins with astericks on the two Grizzlies games? I think the Mavs should get double-wins for every game that they win without J-Ho.

dallasmavsnfuego214
11-22-2006, 12:20 PM
:lol

why would you say that? they always accuse us of making excuses, your just feeding the monster.

dirk4mvp
11-22-2006, 12:22 PM
How is mavsfan gonna redeem himself? :lol

confined
11-22-2006, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE=Budkin]Look who the Mavs have played in that 7 game stretch, the only impressive win was against the Suns. Mavfan will have a reality check on Friday. :ihit[/QUOTE

u guys lost to the fuckin bobcats at home...stfu

dirk4mvp
11-22-2006, 01:34 PM
u guys lost to the fuckin bobcats at home...stfu

I'll do it for them.

"It was a back to back"

lefty
11-22-2006, 01:41 PM
:flag:

Dirk Nowitzki
11-22-2006, 01:47 PM
I know right now Spurs fans are fucking scared of us. 7 wins in a row for the WCF Champs! Spurs talk about how "scary" they could be, how about the Mavs? Wait till Josh Howard gets back and this team starts to gel. This will be a scary as fuck team that knows how to beat the Spurs. Remember the Spurs have not beaten AJ in a series while the Mavs can say they beat Pop's Spurs. We have the mental edge against the Spurs. We will fuck your shit up come friday night. The Mavs know they gave that opening night game to the Spurs and they will be :hungry: for payback. We own the Spurs at the AT&T Center. You are our bitch in that stadium and it will continue to show come Friday!! :elephant :elephant :elephant After we win Friday this board will come back to reality that the Mavs are still better!

dirk4mvp
11-22-2006, 01:49 PM
:lmao I was sondering when you were gonna chime in.

jman3000
11-22-2006, 01:53 PM
dallas is the best team of all time.

Rummpd
11-22-2006, 02:35 PM
Yeh those Mavs must get inspired looking up at that solitary Western Conference Banner in the rafters.

AFBlue
11-22-2006, 02:57 PM
I Remember the Spurs have not beaten AJ in a series while the Mavs can say they beat Pop's Spurs. We have the mental edge against the Spurs.

That's gotta be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

First of all, where was that mental edge in the first meeting of the season?

Secondly, you're basing your logic that AJ has never lost to the Spurs in a series after ONE series. You might want to pull from a larger amount of data if you want to use historical data to your advantage. Unbelievable... :rolleyes

MrChug
11-22-2006, 03:08 PM
Wait till Josh Howard gets back and this team starts to gel.

:lmao

EXCUSE ME...is this the SAME Josh Howard that they started the season ZERO AND THREE WITH?!?!?!?!!? :clap
:spin :spin :spin :spin :spin

dallasmavsnfuego214
11-22-2006, 03:17 PM
:lmao

EXCUSE ME...is this the SAME Josh Howard that they started the season ZERO AND THREE WITH?!?!?!?!!? :clap
:spin :spin :spin :spin :spin

no actually we signed another one

MaNuMaNiAc
11-22-2006, 03:22 PM
:lmao at the Mavs fans talking shit like they utterly owned the Spurs last playoffs. You people were one stupid foul away from being the same old crap you've been forever, that being losers. Yeah you beat the Spurs in a 7 game nail bitter, because of one stupid mistake and all of a sudden "this mavs team knows how to beat the Spurs, we've got their number". Pfff... pathetic.

MrChug
11-22-2006, 04:05 PM
no actually we signed another one

:hat Moron Mavs fan...brilliant comeback. $h!t, you're gonna NEED another one to beat us this year. Last year you had a stud that killed us in that series, his name was Marquis Daniels...where's he??

OOOOOOoooooooooooooohhhhhhh, you traded him for Austin Croshere!!! :lmao

dallasmavsnfuego214
11-22-2006, 04:06 PM
:lmao at the Mavs fans talking shit like they utterly owned the Spurs last playoffs. You people were one stupid foul away from being the same old crap you've been forever, that being losers. Yeah you beat the Spurs in a 7 game nail bitter, because of one stupid mistake and all of a sudden "this mavs team knows how to beat the Spurs, we've got their number". Pfff... pathetic.

except.....that wasnt the case, so instead you have to live with it forever.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :devil :devil :devil

dallasmavsnfuego214
11-22-2006, 04:07 PM
this is cracking me up

dirk4mvp
11-22-2006, 04:09 PM
best thread ever. Entertaining!

We fly high, no lie, MAAAAAAVERICKS!!

BUMP
11-22-2006, 04:09 PM
:hat Moron Mavs fan...brilliant comeback. $h!t, you're gonna NEED another one to beat us this year. Last year you had a stud that killed us in that series, his name was Marquis Daniels...where's he??

OOOOOOoooooooooooooohhhhhhh, you traded him for Austin Croshere!!! :lmao

^^^^^^ :lol

dieman8686
11-22-2006, 04:38 PM
Funny how you guys say our schedule was easy with having 4 games in 5 days back to back twice. You guys couldn't even beat the Bobcats at your own home in a back to back, I would like to see your record in the Mavs shoes for those games...
1-4?2-4?

clambake
11-22-2006, 04:48 PM
Fridays game is all about Harris. Not physical skill, but mental skill. If he plays bad, we lose, and he'll carry that hangover for the next ten games.

Bruno
11-22-2006, 04:59 PM
:lmao @ mavs fans not admiting that their schedule was quite easy.

AFBlue
11-22-2006, 05:03 PM
Fridays game is all about Harris. Not physical skill, but mental skill. If he plays bad, we lose, and he'll carry that hangover for the next ten games.

According to your theory then, the Spurs will need alot of help, because he's been on fire of late. Not sure if I agree, but his success would create the same type of matchup nightmares that J-Ho brings when he's healthy. I'll tell you after the game whether I believe your theory or not...

clambake
11-22-2006, 05:13 PM
If Harris can keep his head together, Spurs could be in trouble. If he misses two running layups again, he'll need counseling.

td4mvp21
11-22-2006, 06:15 PM
Why do we even care what Mavs fans say?

dimsah
11-22-2006, 06:48 PM
Ok Ok Ok. Let's give the Mavs credit. Pulling 7 in a row is impressive. Most ladies hands start to hurt after just 3 or 4.

The-Wizz
11-22-2006, 07:09 PM
HA everyonme on this site if they couldnt make fun of other fans this site would be pretty empty all it is, is argueing back and fourth

Spursfury
11-22-2006, 10:26 PM
Spurs aren't scared of the Mav's. There is absolutely no mental edge on us, so what if you won agains't us last year, it was luck. It was a one time thing, and stop trying to brag about it, did ya'll forget you didn't win the championship you lost dumbass. When Friday comes around your streak will be over, we're not a under .500 team, we're your worst fear. Fuck your WCF banner, we are 3 time champs. That mean's more than a conference banner. Dumbass Dallas fans all they care about are WCF banner's. I can't wait to see ya'll get your ass handed to you...GO SPURS GO...

dirk4mvp
11-22-2006, 10:40 PM
What makes you think the Mavs are scared of the Spurs?

mavsfan1000
11-22-2006, 10:43 PM
If y'all win than you still get bragging rights but this is no hint that the spurs are better overall with a healthy Howard.
1. It's early in the year
2. Dallas is not at 100%

We already know what happens when Dallas is 100%. :lol

samikeyp
11-22-2006, 10:45 PM
I don't think either team is scared of the other. Nobody gets bragging rights until the end of the season....to imply Dallas is done is ignorant, to imply the Spurs can't get any better is equally ignorant. Its only November folks....tons of ball still to be played. This is the Dallas team a lot of us expected to see.

My original prediction stands....the SW division will be a year long dogfight.

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2006, 10:47 PM
We already know what happens when Dallas is 100%. :lol

They do this
http://www.macjams.com/filemgmt_data/snaps/11222_choke.gif

dirk4mvp
11-22-2006, 10:52 PM
I don't think either team is scared of the other. Nobody gets bragging rights until the end of the season....to imply Dallas is done is ignorant, to imply the Spurs can't get any better is equally ignorant. Its only November folks....tons of ball still to be played. This is the Dallas team a lot of us expected to see.

My original prediction stands....the SW division will be a year long dogfight.

Good post dude.

It won't be determined who's better until they meet in the playoffs.

samikeyp
11-22-2006, 10:52 PM
agreed.

Buddy Holly
11-22-2006, 11:53 PM
Funny how you guys say our schedule was easy with having 4 games in 5 days back to back twice. You guys couldn't even beat the Bobcats at your own home in a back to back, I would like to see your record in the Mavs shoes for those games...
1-4?2-4?

The Spurs started off the season with 4 games in 5 nights. You dumbass.

td4mvp21
11-22-2006, 11:56 PM
They do this
http://www.macjams.com/filemgmt_data/snaps/11222_choke.gif

:lol

dirk4mvp
11-22-2006, 11:58 PM
Manu chokes. You just don't notice it because his hands were too busy fouling Dirk to hold on to his throat.

Buddy Holly
11-23-2006, 12:10 AM
Dude... Manu has more fucking guts and more balls than that entire female cheerleading excuse for a basketball team you call the Mavs.

You lost 4 games in a row after being up 2-0 to the HEAT! The fucking Heat. My god...

Get the fuck out of here now.

mavsfan1000
11-23-2006, 12:13 AM
Dude... Manu has more fucking guts and more balls than that entire female cheerleading excuse for a basketball team you call the Mavs.

You lost 4 games in a row after being up 2-0 to the HEAT! The fucking Heat. My god...

Why did Manu foul Dirk on that final play of regulation than?

Buddy Holly
11-23-2006, 12:17 AM
Why did Manu foul Dirk on that final play of regulation than?

Because he has the balls to do so. He tried to go for the block. You can't hate him for that.

You know damn well he made your vagina hurt when he knocked that three down minutes before.

:lol :lol :lol

mavsfan1000
11-23-2006, 12:22 AM
Because he has the balls to do so. He tried to go for the block. You can't hate him for that.

You know damn well he made your vagina hurt when he knocked that three down minutes before.

:lol :lol :lol
Oh smart comeback. Especially since a 2 pointer wouldn't have been enough for the mavs to tie. I will thank Manu for that foul. Mavs probably lose without his help. :lol

Buddy Holly
11-23-2006, 12:24 AM
Dude, you can live in the past all you want, but so can I.

You've won one Spurs-Mavs series.

Spurs have won two.

Mavs choked in the NBA Finals.

Spurs have never lost an NBA Finals series.

Spurs are 1-0 so far this year.

What else would you like to revisit lady?

ponky
11-23-2006, 02:45 AM
funny you already ruled it a loss for your mavs..

Funny you already have an excuse for the loss aswell..

ahh .... mavs fans...

lol, funny how if parker was out your guys would be saying the same thing...oh wait, didn't the media do that for you guys during the entire playoffs last season?...get real

for the record, i'd say the spurs have a definite advantage over the mavericks because we're missing our second most important guy but i'm not ready to call it a win for the spurs, after all, they lost to charlotte...in san antonio

ponky
11-23-2006, 02:58 AM
i just read this entire thread, it was great entertainment, fucking hilarious

anyway i agree with the sam guy, too early to tell shit, the SW is all good and will be even better when gasol's back on board

THE SIXTH MAN
11-23-2006, 02:59 AM
after all, they lost to charlotte...in san antonio
After all you lost to us on your HOME COURT! :lol :p: :fro

THE SIXTH MAN
11-23-2006, 03:01 AM
except.....that wasnt the case, so instead you have to live with it forever.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :devil :devil :devil

I guess your still living in the past. :lol

You know this is a new season, so I guess its not forever. :santahat

THE SIXTH MAN
11-23-2006, 03:03 AM
How is mavsfan gonna redeem himself? :lol
He cant, hes a bitch ass drama queen :dramaquee

ponky
11-23-2006, 03:03 AM
After all you lost to us on your HOME COURT! :lol :p: :fro

*flies right over your head*

charlotte = < 0.500
spurs = > 0.500

comprende?

SPURS = winning basketball team
CHARLOTTE = losing basketball team

I wasn't bothered by the loss to the Spurs for several reasons that I won't go into because Spurs fans will call them excuses. My point was that Charlotte sucks, the Spurs are usually ridiculously good at home and there was no reason to lose such a game. Mavs/Spurs games?...that record will be 50-50 for awhile.

THE SIXTH MAN
11-23-2006, 03:06 AM
*flies right over your head*

charlotte = < 0.500
spurs = > 0.500

comprende?

SPURS = winning basketball team
CHARLOTTE = losing basketball team

I wasn't bothered by the loss to the Spurs for several reasons that I won't go into because Spurs fans will call them excuses. My point was that Charlotte sucks, the Spurs are usually ridiculously good at home and there was no reason to lose such a game. Mavs/Spurs games?...that record will be 50-50 for awhile.

Yes once again brilliant logic from a girl who once admitted to "being on crack". So with logic since we beat you and they beat us, things look like this Bobcats>Spurs>mavs :lol Brilliant! :spin

ponky
11-23-2006, 03:15 AM
Yes once again brilliant logic from a girl who once admitted to "being on crack". So with logic since we beat you and they beat us, things look like this Bobcats>Spurs>mavs :lol Brilliant! :spin

Wow, you believed that? Or maybe you don't have a sense of humor. You should learn more about logic before attempting to use it.

I guess I should explain that last part because your attempts at logic lead me to deduce that you're weak in that area. Your attempt at sarcasm with the bobcats>spurs>mavs formula is incorrect. If you wanted to use what I actually posted then it would obviously be since we beat charlotte and charlotte beat the spurs, we are greater than the spurs. Of course, this is not what I was saying at all, even if you were trying to make such a simple-minded inference. I was saying that the Spurs/Mavs matchup was 50-50.

THE SIXTH MAN
11-23-2006, 03:22 AM
Wow, you believed that? Or maybe you don't have a sense of humor. You should learn more about logic before attempting to use it.

No this isn't my logic its yours. I was simply pointing out how stupid you look for throwing out our lose to the bobcats. :p: As for the rest of your post, you edited the rest in after I had already read your post. :wakeup

THE SIXTH MAN
11-23-2006, 03:26 AM
:wakeup

THE SIXTH MAN
11-23-2006, 03:26 AM
:sleep

ponky
11-23-2006, 03:29 AM
No this isn't my logic its yours. I was simply pointing out how stupid you look for throwing out our lose to the bobcats. :p: As for the rest of your post, you edited the rest in after I had already read your post. :wakeup

I edited a word or two because I don't like mistakes, it's a holdover from law school. Anyway, throwing out your losS to the Bobcats at home makes perfect sense because the Spurs aren't quite as mighty at home as in seasons past. The Spurs seem like their road record is quickly becoming the dreaded factor in matchups while the home record falters more so this year. Remember how long it took for SA to get their first loss at home last season. Try Nov. 25. Know when the second one came along? Look it up. If you don't get my point and would rather just argue with a Mavs fan (as you so often seem to do with all your stupid little emoticons), then forget it, look up some stats before you attempt to throw *spurs logic* at me.

ponky
11-23-2006, 03:31 AM
BTW, can you not tell time? Look at the time of my post and the time you took to respond and the length of your response. Now look at your response and the time it took me to respond and the length of my response.

THE SIXTH MAN
11-23-2006, 03:33 AM
I edited a word or two because I don't like mistakes, it's a holdover from law school. Anyway, throwing out your losS to the Bobcats at home makes perfect sense because the Spurs aren't quite as mighty as home as in seasons past. The Spurs seem like their road record is quickly becoming the dreaded factor in matchups while the home record falters more so this year. Remember how long it took for SA to get their first loss at home last season. Try Nov. 25. Know when the second one came along? Look it up. If you don't get my point and would rather just argue with a Mavs fan (as you so often seem to do with all your stupid little emoticons), then forget it, look up some stats before you attempt to throw *spurs logic* at me.
WOW law school :dramaquee :santahat :toast :p: :elephant :rolleyes :drunk :fro :king :hat :reading :) :dizzy :devil :cooldevil :hungry: :greedy :downspin: :ihit

Dirk Nowitzki
11-23-2006, 03:33 AM
:blah :blah :blah is the shit I am hearing from Spurs fans. You were a Good/Bad Robert Horry moment from a title (03,05). That is part of the game. The fact remains the Spurs havent proven shit to this Mavs team in the AJ era. All you bitches proved is you can compete but not eliminate us. Hell you cant even blow us out. We have bitchslaped you in your house quite alot last year especially with the big leads we held in that stadium. Come friday I promise you fuckheads the Mavs will win. Save this fucking quote cuz you will need it to thank me later. FRIDAY NOVEMBER 24TH, 2006, THE MAVS WILL BEAT THE SPURS AT THE AT&T CENTER. MARK MY WORDS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!! :elephant

ponky
11-23-2006, 03:34 AM
:blah :blah :blah is the shit I am hearing from Spurs fans. You were a Good/Bad Robert Horry moment from a title (03,05). That is part of the game. The fact remains the Spurs havent proven shit to this Mavs team in the AJ era. All you bitches proved is you can compete but not eliminate us. Hell you cant even blow us out. We have bitchslaped you in your house quite alot last year especially with the big leads we held in that stadium. Come friday I promise you fuckheads the Mavs will win. Save this fucking quote cuz you will need it to thank me later. FRIDAY NOVEMBER 24TH, 2006, THE MAVS WILL BEAT THE SPURS AT THE AT&T CENTER. MARK MY WORDS YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!! :elephant

haha, i love your posts, they are funny as shit, keep it up! i will be in San Antonio and i'm bringing a rather large posse of mavs fans

THE SIXTH MAN
11-23-2006, 03:36 AM
I think youll love this one then ponky!

Manu made me look fucking retarded yesterday. ! I am mad that after I said Portland won he and that team made me eat my words!!

THE SIXTH MAN
11-23-2006, 03:38 AM
You know for being a lawyer or what ever you are you sure do suck at getting your point across.

ponky
11-23-2006, 03:39 AM
I think youll love this one then ponky!

Yeah, I think I told him to STFU when he posted a win for Portland way before that game was over. He was just excited though, kind of like the lukewarm enthusiasm I had about the Kings' 21 point lead over Utah and the look what happened. Anyway, whatever, Happy Thanksgiving, I'm off to bed, gotta travel out of Austin tomorrow and then come back late tomorrow night to get ready for the game on Friday!

ponky
11-23-2006, 03:40 AM
You know for being a lawyer or what ever you are you sure do suck at getting your point across.

Wow, read your sentence again. It's called punctuation, just in case you wanted to get your point across a bit clearer.

THE SIXTH MAN
11-23-2006, 03:40 AM
Yeah, I think I told him to STFU when he posted a win for Portland way before that game was over. He was just excited though, kind of like the lukewarm enthusiasm I had about the Kings' 21 point lead over Utah and the look what happened. Anyway, whatever, Happy Thanksgiving, I'm off to bed, gotta travel out of Austin tomorrow and then come back late tomorrow night to get ready for the game on Friday!
Happy turkey day to you as well! :toast

THE SIXTH MAN
11-23-2006, 03:41 AM
Wow, read your sentence again. It's called punctuation, just in case you wanted to get your point across a bit clearer.

Excuse me, Im on crack.

TDMVPDPOY
11-23-2006, 04:54 AM
there winnin streak is goin to end in 2 days, so take ur rest and enjoy the beatin thats goin to be handed to the ponies

Johnny RIngo
11-23-2006, 05:46 AM
There's only two real basketball teams in Texas:

San Antonio = 3 championships
Houston = 2 championships
Dallas = L0L!!!

TDMVPDPOY
11-23-2006, 06:10 AM
^^hahahahaha

dirk4mvp
11-23-2006, 07:59 AM

Without's Manure's help, y'all would've won the playoff series. He fucked y'all up.

dirk4mvp
11-23-2006, 08:00 AM
There's only two real basketball teams in Texas:

San Antonio = 3 championships
Houston = 2 championships
Dallas = L0L!!!

Olajuwon just won MVP last year too.

samikeyp
11-23-2006, 10:28 AM
Olajuwon just won MVP last year too.

I know...that's how I got all my vbookie money! :lol

MrChug
11-23-2006, 11:34 AM
haha, i love your posts, they are funny as shit, keep it up! i will be in San Antonio and i'm bringing a rather large posse of mavs fans

:lmao Would this be a "posse" of legal secretaries too? Or attorneys? Wow, we're really gonna be scared!