PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat, flat tonight & flat tomorrow?

Darkwaters
11-22-2006, 01:06 AM
I just got back from the Hornets/Heat game tonight and I have to say, the Heat looked flat and tired. The fourth quarter was disastrous for them as they couldn't seem to make a single shot yielding a 10-0 run to start the quarter. Now the Heat have to fly down to San Antonio and play another tough game in a very difficult arena in a rough back-to-back. Plus, Alonzo Mourning was ejected from the game tonight. It was hard to see what happened, but I suppose a suspension is possible depending on what exactly transpired (meaning Michael Doleac would be their starting center). All and all, I'd say that the stage is set for a simple win tomorrow night for the Spurs.

Make sure the Spurs wear out the Mavericks a few days from now as the Hornets get your leftovers the following day!

ponky
11-22-2006, 01:26 AM
Make sure the Spurs wear out the Mavericks a few days from now as the Hornets get your leftovers the following day!

The Heat probably won't win tomorrow for so many reasons I won't bother to disucss them in detail.

As for leftovers, check out our BTB record thus far, 2-2 and another 2-2 in the span of five days, all wins without JHO.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-22-2006, 02:03 AM
We'll probably (hopefully) win, but I still want to see a good effort from the Shaq-less Heat.

phyzik
11-22-2006, 03:04 AM
Not worried about the Heat.... but I bet the Mavs fans will be making all KINDS of excuses come Friday night.

xamila rey
11-22-2006, 04:18 AM
The Heat probably won't win tomorrow for so many reasons I won't bother to disucss them in detail.

As for leftovers, check out our BTB record thus far, 2-2 and another 2-2 in the span of five days, all wins without JHO.

ponky i love ur sig

SpursIndonesia
11-22-2006, 05:10 AM
With this coasting @home Spurs ? No home win is guaranteed, not even against old, shaqless, playing back to back game Miami Heat team. :rolleyes

flipcritic
11-22-2006, 06:04 AM
People keep on calling Spurs old. A lot of the Heat's core players ain't spring chickens either. Without Shaq to draw defenses or supply interior defense, they're getting exposed.