PDA

View Full Version : eva longoria is also dating lance armstrong

fred33
11-22-2006, 04:39 AM
http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=GLS====246656&c4nvi=3&str=2516&styp=clbi&nbc1=1 hey kori when i spoke of that you didn't trust me

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2006, 08:56 AM
uhhh...those just look like typical charity function pictures. It's probably in Texas since they are both "Texas" celebrities. Doesn't mean they are dating just because they are in a picture together.

T Park
11-22-2006, 09:13 AM
assumingbullshitoutofnowhere forum

Taco
11-22-2006, 10:27 AM
the uniballer

:lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-22-2006, 10:46 AM
Lance wants to get with Eva? What a nut!

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-22-2006, 11:04 AM
Holy crap!

A cancer survivor attending a health benefit?

He's gotta be nailing the entertainment!

Hey fred33, it's not just Kori that doesn't trust you.

ZStomp
11-22-2006, 12:09 PM
Who cares?

LuvBones
11-22-2006, 12:48 PM
Uhh.. where is the proof?

jman3000
11-22-2006, 12:50 PM
sometimes you feel like a nut?
sometimes you don't

ShoogarBear
11-22-2006, 12:54 PM
Who's gonna tell Matt McConauhaugaaaughay?

Kori Ellis
11-22-2006, 12:55 PM
Funny thread.

Going to a “Save a Heart A Day” benefit doesn't sound like dating to me.

Good 'N Plenty
11-22-2006, 12:57 PM
I'd go to a Chess tournament if Eva was my guest.

Kori Ellis
11-22-2006, 12:57 PM
Eva was one of the honorees for her philanthropic contributions.

Larry King Brings His 'Save a Heart A Day' Campaign to the West Coast
Tuesday November 14, 11:37 am ET
Fundraising Gala to honor Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Alfred and Claude Mann, Enrique Ostrzega, M.D., and Eva Longoria

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/061114/20061114006005.html?.v=1

LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Larry King Cardiac Foundation brings its mission of "Save a Heart a Day" to Los Angeles with a fundraising gala, Tuesday, Nov. 21 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. Hosted by Larry King and his wife, Shawn Southwick-King, and emceed by TV personality Mary Hart, "An Evening with Larry King and Friends" honors Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, philanthropists Alfred and Claude Mann, cardiologist Enrique Ostrzega, M.D., and actress Eva Longoria. The event features entertainment by Il Divo, the internationally acclaimed band known for taking opera mainstream, and Ozomatli, a Latin, hip-hop, and rock group. A one-of-a-kind live auction as well as a silent auction will also be included.

"Each of our honorees has played a significant role in reaching out to those most in need in our community, either through hands-on medical attention or their unprecedented support of programs designed to educate the public about the need and subsequent resources for early detection and treatment of heart problems," said Larry King, who founded the organization that bears his name in 1988, following his own successful open-heart surgery.

"An Evening with Larry King and Friends" will raise funds to support the partnership forged earlier this year between the LAC+USC Healthcare Network, COPE Health Solutions, the Los Angeles County division of the American Heart Association, and The Larry King Cardiac Foundation. The four organizations have teamed to provide prevention education and life-saving, interventional cardiac services to the uninsured and low-income population in Los Angeles County.

"This event highlights a partnership that allows us to leverage the resources of each organization to achieve the maximum benefit for patients and community members," said Claudia Bonilla Keller, executive director of the Los Angeles County division of the American Heart Association. "Because we are each doing what we do best, we are better able to reach the Latino community with critical, life-saving awareness and prevention information. We are so grateful to our partners for this tremendous opportunity to save lives."

According to Larry King Jr., president of The Larry King Cardiac Foundation, the partnership is on pace to serve over 75-100 patients annually who require critical, life-saving cardiac care. In addition, the partners hope to reach thousands of individuals in Los Angeles County with preventive health education each year.

"We are so fortunate to be a 'partner' hospital to The Larry King Cardiac Foundation," said Pete Delgado, chief executive officer of LAC+USC Healthcare Network. "This will provide our patients with additional opportunities to address their cardiology and medical needs. For us, it's a great opportunity to expand our cardiac diagnostic and treatment capacity."

COPE Health Solutions, a Los Angeles-based nonprofit organization, forged the partnership between LAC+USC, the American Heart Association and The Larry King Cardiac Foundation that now allows more patients requiring specialty care to receive state-of-the-art cardiac care at the medical center.

"This partnership is critical in terms of providing access to cardiology services for the uninsured," said Allen Miller, COPE Health Solutions' chief executive officer. "LAC+USC Medical Center is one of the country's largest safety-net hospitals and funding from this event will ensure that the medical center and partner community clinics are able to provide the local community with the highest quality of cardiac care possible."

The Larry King Cardiac Foundation, through its partnerships with Cordis Corporation, Medtronic Inc., and St. Jude Medical Inc. and grants from Edwards Lifesciences Corporation and Eli Lilly and Company, provides patients with critical cardiac devices, such as stents, implantable pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators, and heart valves free of charge. The Larry King Cardiac Foundation is funded from the proceeds of galas, corporate sponsorships, and Larry King's books and speaking engagements.

The partnership is also supported by L.A. Care Health Plan, a community-accountable health plan, through a generous $100,000 grant. "L.A. Care exists to serve the health care needs of Los Angeles County's low-income and vulnerable families," said Howard Kahn, chief executive officer of L.A. Care Health Plan. "Partnering with LAC+USC Hospital, The Larry King Foundation, and COPE Health Solutions to provide prevention education and life-saving cardiac services to uninsured and low-income patients is a natural fit for L.A. Care."

To learn more about "An Evening with Larry King and Friends" or to purchase tickets, please visit www.lkcf.org.

About The Larry King Cardiac Foundation

The Larry King Cardiac Foundation (LKCF) provides funding for life-saving treatment for individuals who, due to limited means or inadequate insurance, would otherwise be unable to receive vital cardiac treatment. The Foundation works in conjunction with major medical centers throughout the nation to ensure that such patients receive life-saving medical attention.

About LAC+USC Medical Center

LAC+USC Medical Center is the nation's largest academic medical center training more than 870 medical residents annually in virtually every specialty. Within Los Angeles County, LAC+USC: provides more than 28% of all trauma care; operates one of only three burn centers; and cares for about 35% of all HIV/AIDS patients. More than 750,000 outpatients and 50,000 inpatients are cared for annually at LAC+USC.

About the American Heart Association

Since 1924, the American Heart Association has helped protect people of all ages and ethnicities from the ravages of heart disease and stroke. These diseases, the nation's No. 1 and No. 3 killers, claim more than 910,000 American lives a year. The association invested nearly $474 million in fiscal year 2004-05 for research, professional and public education, advocacy, and community service programs so people across America can live stronger, longer lives.

About COPE Health Solutions

Founded in 1995 and headquartered in downtown Los Angeles, COPE Health Solutions has developed core competencies in the areas of strategic planning, hospital and health systems operations, health professions education and preventive health services. Its dedicated team of healthcare professionals leverages these competencies to support healthcare systems, safety-net hospitals, clinics and other healthcare agencies in providing accessible, culturally sensitive and high-quality healthcare services to their communities.

About L.A. Care Health Plan

L.A. Care Health Plan (Local Initiative Health Authority of Los Angeles County) is a local public agency and health plan serving residents of Los Angeles County through a variety of programs including Medi-Cal, Healthy Families, and Healthy Kids. With nearly 800,000 enrolled members, L.A. Care is one of the largest health plans in California and is the nation's largest public health plan. L.A. Care is a leader in developing new programs through innovative coalitions and partnerships designed to support public health, the safety net, and health insurance coverage for vulnerable populations.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-22-2006, 12:59 PM
Next time I go to a game down low, I'm going to take some pictures with Eva. That way, people will say I'm dating her, too.

ShoogarBear
11-22-2006, 01:03 PM
Next time I'm with Eva, I'm going to a game down low.

fred33
11-22-2006, 01:11 PM
they are touchy feely and rumors are circulating about eva ans lance since 2 month

DoubtingThomas
11-22-2006, 01:13 PM
Next time I go to a game down low, I'm going to take some pictures with Eva. That way, people will say I'm dating her, too.

I still wouldn't believe it.

Kori Ellis
11-22-2006, 01:22 PM
they are touchy feely and rumors are circulating about eva ans lance since 2 month

If you believe all the rumors, supposedly he's also dating Ivanka Trump and a few Hollywood celebrities. Just because people are seen places together doesn't mean they are dating.

Eva always brings someone with her to events. If Tony is unable to attend, she still brings someone with her. That's how Hollywood is.

fred33
11-22-2006, 01:27 PM
this article date 30 octobre , October 30, 2006 Basketball star Tony Parker is determined to settle down with actress Eva Longoria.

The San Antonio Spurs player has reportedly proposed to the Desperate Housewives star and they are planning to get hitched in Fiji next year.

Parker, 24, made his move after 31-year-old Longoria was linked with cycling legend Lance Armstrong and actor Mario Lopez.

Find out about when Eva broke her ribs

But all is not as rosy as it might seem as the couple have been at the centre of recent split rumours.

'Although she hasn't given a firm yes to his proposal, Eva doesn't want to let go of Tony,' an insider said.

'She loves him and that's why the two, who split briefly, have recently spent quality time in Paris and Las Vegas.'

Parker, who captains the French basketball team, proposed to Longoria during their trip to Paris. The insider said: 'Tony had an engagement ring ready and told Eva of his early arrangements for a wedding in Fiji – with plans for flying in family and friends.

'To keep him happy for the time being, Eva tentatively agreed.'

Parker is terrified of losing the petite star to one of his love rivals.

'He's always been suspicious of Eva's friendships with Lance Armstrong and Mario Lopez,' the insider added.

'Tony's so concerned about keeping Eva to himself that, shortly after proposing to her, he crashed a party she was having with her girlfriends in Las Vegas.'

But friends believe the marriage is not a done deal just yet. 'Now we will see which comes first – a wedding or a break up,' one said.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-22-2006, 01:30 PM
Here's the linked story.

http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=23163&in_page_id=7

Aggie Hoopsfan
11-22-2006, 01:32 PM
Mario Lopez? :lol He couldn't even stay faithful to Ali Landry for a day.

Kori Ellis
11-22-2006, 01:35 PM
An example of some of the crap:

'Tony's so concerned about keeping Eva to himself that, shortly after proposing to her, he crashed a party she was having with her girlfriends in Las Vegas.'

He didn't crash it. She invited Tony, his father, Boris Diaw and a bunch of other people. Tony and his dad flew there after a game.

This is tabloid stuff that you are posting.

velik_m
11-22-2006, 01:37 PM
I bet Slomo is jealous.

fred33
11-22-2006, 01:38 PM
eva was spotted at a texas game with lance and at the rolling stones concert at austin with lance i think she"s two timing

Kori Ellis
11-22-2006, 01:44 PM
eva was spotted at a texas game with lance and at the rolling stones concert at austin with lance i think she"s two timing

Well if she wanted to do something behind Tony's back, then she wouldn't be doing it in public. So whatever she's doing, Tony knows about it and is fine with it. If she wanted to cheat, she'd do it privately.

I don't know the day-to-day status of her relationship with Tony. But last they both commented on it, they were together and doing to fine. She's regularly at Spurs games and with him all the time.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-22-2006, 01:44 PM
I think Fred's a closet case, but that's just me.

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-22-2006, 01:57 PM
If it were anyone but Lance Armstrong I would dismiss it immediately, but this guy has made a career out of angering French people. Pretty vindictive to steal Tony's girl because of it though.

1Parker1
11-22-2006, 02:10 PM
:lmao So Armstrong is trying to hook up with Eva Longoria to piss off French People everywhere?

On the next Extra!

CosmicCowboy
11-22-2006, 02:17 PM
If it were anyone but Lance Armstrong I would dismiss it immediately, but this guy has made a career out of angering French people. Pretty vindictive to steal Tony's girl because of it though.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

MaNuMaNiAc
11-22-2006, 02:45 PM
I don't really believe anything that comes out of the press about celebrity dating. However, I do think Eva does get a bit too cozy with her male celebrity friends. Its all well and good if Tony has no problem with that. I bet if Tony was seen out more with other female friends the gossip would cancel each other out :lol Problem is the dude doesn't seem to like the limelight, so all people ever see is Eva with other men, and I think that's why people assume so much.

Summers
11-22-2006, 02:46 PM
This one time... at Save a Heart camp...

MaNuMaNiAc
11-22-2006, 02:47 PM
:lmao! priceless! :tu

ObiwanGinobili
11-22-2006, 03:06 PM
fred33"s title shopuld be changed to "flagrant gossiper"

it's like "ohmy gawd! I read it in enquirer! it soooo must be true guys! I mean, it's in print and everything!" :rolleyes

ObiwanGinobili
11-22-2006, 03:07 PM
damn - so if I photoshop my head into a pic with George Clooney - does that mean I'm bittin it on the side?

angel_luv
11-22-2006, 03:11 PM
Funny thread.

Going to a “Save a Heart A Day” benefit doesn't sound like dating to me.

Surely Eva would not go to " Save a Heart" while breaking Tony's! :lol

btw, Tony and Eva look awesome together in this year's calendar. :)

JoeChalupa
11-22-2006, 05:07 PM
I like to keep it real.

fred33
11-22-2006, 10:51 PM
she was not at the miami game

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-22-2006, 10:57 PM

OMGWTFBBQ!

Buddy Holly
11-22-2006, 11:13 PM
Fred, don't you have somemore pictures of Tony to post under "Tony Parker sighting."

Dude, get a life, not theirs.

ObiwanGinobili
11-23-2006, 12:39 AM

dude, lay off already.
tomarow is thanksgiving fer chrissakes. if she's like any other south texas girl she was in her momma's kitchen making tamales.

now lay off the :jekka, put down the :smokin an back away from the Star magazine.

ObiwanGinobili
11-23-2006, 12:40 AM
fred33"s title shopuld be changed to "flagrant gossiper"

it's like "ohmy gawd! I read it in enquirer! it soooo must be true guys! I mean, it's in print and everything!" :rolleyes

I'd like to change that to "gossip monger"

LuvBones
11-23-2006, 01:05 AM
:lol this thread is classic.

Zombie
11-23-2006, 01:43 AM
I'm dating Eva! :rolleyes

NameDropper
11-23-2006, 04:00 AM
There is some talk amongst the "celebrity" crowd regarding Eva's friendly behavior but nothing has been confirmed. Girl simply likes male companionship.

SA210
11-23-2006, 08:38 AM
Mario Lopez? :lol He couldn't even stay faithful to Ali Landry for a day.
Oh my God. How the hell do you cheat on Ali Landry?

fred33
11-23-2006, 01:00 PM
hih

Sam
11-23-2006, 01:23 PM
I thought Lance was a closet bi-guy. Is Eva wanting to be his next beard?

Billy Cobham
11-23-2006, 03:58 PM
Is Eva a "sack half empty" or "sack half full" kind of gal?

AlamoSpursFan
11-23-2006, 07:30 PM
Who's gonna tell Matt McConauhaugaaaughay?

Mance McConastrong is my favorite celebrity couple.

Sincerely,
Doogie Howser

:lol

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-24-2006, 05:18 AM
Fred33, one thing, you have just been P3WNED by Kori.

:lmao

Carry on.

fred33
11-24-2006, 05:32 AM
what

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-24-2006, 05:47 AM
Fred, don't you have somemore pictures of Tony to post under "Tony Parker sighting."

Dude, get a life, not theirs.

That statement is funny on so many levels.

fred33
11-24-2006, 12:27 PM
we'll see tonight if she's at the game

Kori Ellis
11-24-2006, 02:25 PM

Sometimes she doesn't come to games for weeks at a time because she's working or has other stuff to do. She is not at every game.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-24-2006, 02:33 PM

We'll see tonight if you have a life.

Kori Ellis
11-25-2006, 01:15 AM
Well she was at the game tonight. And she with Tony's mom a lot.

So does that mean she's dating Tony's mom? :)

Zombie
11-25-2006, 01:24 AM

I allowed her to go hang with Tony's mom, she is here with me now. :rolleyes

T Park
11-25-2006, 01:30 AM
she also sat by Dell Demps and RC Buford.

She hitting that on the side too?

Buddy Holly
11-25-2006, 01:31 AM

You either given Fred33 more fuel to start www.evadontliketony.com or some jerking off material.

Buddy Holly
11-25-2006, 01:31 AM
she also sat by Dell Demps and RC Buford.

She hitting that on the side too?

www.evalikestocheapontony.com

I better register this name before Fred.