PDA

View Full Version : Honeymoons.

Mixability
11-22-2006, 03:01 PM
Any advice on where to go or who to plan it with?

Me and the future Mrs. are wanting to go to a tropical location. Tahiti, Bora Bora, Bermuda, Jamaica, etc. May/June is the time period we're going. If anyone has had any experience/complaints, I'd like to know. I have a year and a half to prepare, but I just wanted to see what options there are.

ObiwanGinobili
11-22-2006, 03:03 PM
I have no idea.

we just went back to our place and fucked like rabbits on meth for about 4 days....

MaNuMaNiAc
11-22-2006, 03:04 PM
I have no idea.

we just went back to our place and fucked like rabbits on meth for about 4 days....http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif! Thats the spirit! :tu

Mixability
11-22-2006, 03:07 PM
I have no idea.

we just went back to our place and fucked like rabbits on meth for about 4 days....

I'm sure we'll do the same, but I'd like a different locale to do the "deed".

ObiwanGinobili
11-22-2006, 03:09 PM
why pay $$$$$ to go to a place your not really gonna see? a bed is a bed, and counter is a counter, a clost door is a closet door, a table is a table.. not matter where they are. Might as well be a free fuckspace.

I'm just sayin, IMO, save your dough for a bang up 1st anniversary trip.

Mixability
11-22-2006, 03:22 PM
why pay $$$$$ to go to a place your not really gonna see? a bed is a bed, and counter is a counter, a clost door is a closet door, a table is a table.. not matter where they are. Might as well be a free fuckspace.

I'm just sayin, IMO, save your dough for a bang up 1st anniversary trip.

Ok, so you didn't go on a honeymoon, so now you're trying to convince me that a honeymoon isn't worth it. Not to be rude, but it's my "$$$$$" that I want to spend on my soon to be wife, to celebrate our marriage and to show her that I'm stable enough to support her and her son along with being able to splurge on the "extras".

I've never been outside of Texas(excluding Mexico) and she's never left the continental US, so I'd like our honeymoon to be a big first for the both of us.

ObiwanGinobili
11-22-2006, 04:01 PM
dude it;s just a suggestion and an opinion, take it or leave it. just chill out.
It;s not like I am goign to give 2 shits if you go on a honeymoon or not - just giving another option.

If you've been to mexico already - are you looking to go there again? or do you want something "different"?
you could do an alaskan cruise. or go to NYC.

Phenomanul
11-22-2006, 04:06 PM
St. Lucia....

Disney World....

IF you go to the Mexican Carribean Riviera do so in January or February in order to avoid the Spring Break rush (and higher prices).

Of course that all depends on when you are getting married.

Mixability
11-22-2006, 04:08 PM
dude it;s just a suggestion and an opinion, take it or leave it. just chill out.
It;s not like I am goign to give 2 shits if you go on a honeymoon or not - just giving another option.

If you've been to mexico already - are you looking to go there again? or do you want something "different"?
you could do an alaskan cruise. or go to NYC.

yeah, but your suggestion and opinion isn't helping me choose Tahiti/Bora Bora/Bermuda, etc. Shacking up in local hotel room isn't my idea of a nice honeymoon, maybe our individual standards are different?

If I had asked, "should I go on a honeymoon?" then maybe it was warranted.

It's like if I asked, "should I get a PS3 or a Wii?" and then you reply with "no, don't waste your money, I play checkers all the time and it's super fun!" :lol

Mixability
11-22-2006, 04:09 PM
St. Lucia....

Disney World....

IF you go to the Mexican Carribean Riviera do so in January or February in order to avoid the Spring Break rush (and higher prices).

Of course that all depends on when you are getting married.

What's good in early June?

ObiwanGinobili
11-22-2006, 04:11 PM
yeah, but your suggestion and opinion isn't helping me choose Tahiti/Bora Bora/Bermuda, etc. Shacking up in local hotel room isn't my idea of a nice honeymoon, maybe our individual standards are different?

If I had asked, "should I go on a honeymoon?" then maybe it was warranted.

It's like if I asked, "should I get a PS3 or a Wii?" and then you reply with "no, don't waste your money, I play checkers all the time and it's super fun!" :lol

and I see that maybe you didn;t consider a different option...of course if you asked between a PS3 or a Wii I might suggest a 360 :fro :lol

so are you def. looking for something tropical?
st thomas?

Mixability
11-22-2006, 04:13 PM
Definitely something tropical.

I've found a few good deals for 6 nights for about $4k.

dirk4mvp
11-22-2006, 04:13 PM
Come to Memphis. You could go to Beale st. and get drunk like a mofo :drunk then go to the Peabody and :makeout

j/k

TheTruth
11-22-2006, 04:14 PM
Dude, do you really want to spend the money on a honeymoon? Just save it and do it at home.

TheTruth
11-22-2006, 04:14 PM
:smokin

timvp
11-22-2006, 04:20 PM
Thank me later. (http://www.riu.com/en/hotel-riu-palace-punta-cana-dominican-republic.html)

ObiwanGinobili
11-22-2006, 04:21 PM
Thank me later. (http://www.riu.com/en/hotel-riu-palace-punta-cana-dominican-republic.html)

ohhhhhhhh. me likey. I'm bookmarking that for my next anniversary.

Mixability
11-22-2006, 04:25 PM

Thanks, but I think a more "secluded" room would be more fitting of our needs. :eyebrows

I found some private over water bungalows in Tahiti with private beaches that look very nice.

I've also found some elaborate "tree house" cottages with nice beach access in Bermuda.

ShoogarBear
11-22-2006, 04:32 PM
Thank me later. (http://www.riu.com/en/hotel-riu-palace-punta-cana-dominican-republic.html)Probably owned by an uncle.

bendmz
11-22-2006, 09:38 PM
Beliz is cool that time of year....

Mr Dio
11-22-2006, 10:42 PM
LJ Dominican???
I thought Ms Townsend said he was PRican.

Zombie
11-23-2006, 01:54 AM
I have no idea.

I second that!
That would be the best HoneyMoon ever.
How do I get the wife to snort some though, our 15th anniversary is coming up. :lol

Kori Ellis
11-23-2006, 02:27 AM
Thanks, but I think a more "secluded" room would be more fitting of our needs. :eyebrows

I found some private over water bungalows in Tahiti with private beaches that look very nice.

I've also found some elaborate "tree house" cottages with nice beach access in Bermuda.

I have a friend went to Fiji and had a private cottage on the beach and all that. He loved it.

He got divorced 8 months later, but I don't think it was because they went to Fiji :lol

1Parker1
11-23-2006, 11:27 AM
My friend just got married and they went on a honeymoon to Bora Bora, I can't remember where they stayed. But I just saw the pics and everything and it was beautiful. She said it was a great time. I believe it's a little pricey though....

11-23-2006, 11:42 AM
I'd suggest going the all-inclusive route. (http://www.sandals.com/general/resorts-lucia.cfm)

cherylsteele
11-23-2006, 01:41 PM
Any advice on where to go or who to plan it with?
I would think you you would plan it with your spouse.....unless....you'd rather take a mistress.:D :lol

Phenomanul
11-23-2006, 01:48 PM
I wouldn't go to the South Pacific due to the growing presence of Islam of the militant type....

hotchick21
11-23-2006, 04:19 PM
I think you should look into some untreaded waters and jump over the big blue pond we like to call the Atlantic. My fiance and I went to an Island called Mallorca which is off the coast of Spain. Very, very beautiful and has lots to offer. That is where we got engaged actually!! On one side there are beautiful mountains cascading into the sky with beautiful cliffside views of the Mediterranean. There are several quaint little towns all over the island as well as unlimited topless beaches!!! There is always as usuall, your typical club scene with huge bars as well as laid back lounges by the sea. Very, very nice place that you should check out. We stayed in Platja de Mallorca right in the heart of everything, but if I were to go back, I would want to stay in the mountains.

nateb40
11-27-2006, 05:35 PM
I stayed in Bora bora and Moorea for 10 days. It is as close to paradise as you can get except when the golden basketball is floating down the riverwalk come june. It is pricey. My wife and i really enjoyed it. I also know of a place in St Martin where we had our own pool and jacuzzi. We also had a great time there for a fraction of the price. If you would like more information contact me I will send you some pics and websites that we used.

midgetonadonkey
11-27-2006, 05:36 PM
Go to the Bunny Ranch in Vegas.

T Park
11-27-2006, 05:43 PM
French Polynesia.

Trust me on that one.

CuckingFunt
11-27-2006, 06:59 PM
Go to the Bunny Ranch in Vegas.Midnight Bunny Ranch was shut down and, I believe, completely leveled.