PDA

View Full Version : How can you be proud beating up on a Shaqless Heat team?

KFFL
11-22-2006, 09:16 PM
The Heat are w/o Shaq and you all act like you won game 7 of the NBA finals! As A Kings fan I have enough class to know when to celebrate, and when to show some pride. Don't any of you spur fans have any class? How can you take pride in beating a Shaqless Heat team?

spurtime
11-22-2006, 09:18 PM
The Heat are w/o Shaq and you all act like you won game 7 of the NBA finals! As A Kings fan I have enough class to know when to celebrate, and when to show some pride. Don't any of you spur fans have any class? How can you take pride in beating a Shaqless Heat team?

We can take pride in the fact that you look desperate and helpless...and sad.
:spin

spurtime
11-22-2006, 09:19 PM
And we beat up on Brad Millerless team the other night...

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-22-2006, 09:20 PM
Shaq or no Shaq, the heat still suck

KFFL
11-22-2006, 09:23 PM
If you guys did not Have Tim Duncan next time we beat your team, I would not celebrate for one second. I really though Spur fans had the most class in the NBA. I guess I was wrong.

mavsfan1000
11-22-2006, 09:24 PM
The over the hill Shaq is going to make a monster difference when he comes back from knee surgery. :rolleyes

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
11-22-2006, 09:26 PM

How would a Kingsfan know what celebrating a championship looks like?

KFFL
11-22-2006, 09:27 PM
The over the hill Shaq is going to make a monster difference when he comes back from knee surgery. :rolleyes

Just having his fat ass on the court is 30 points your team would not make, so don't be so harsh on the man who pwn3d your spurs last year!

spurtime
11-22-2006, 09:27 PM
If you guys did not Have Tim Duncan next time we beat your team, I would not celebrate for one second. I really though Spur fans had the most class in the NBA. I guess I was wrong.

It probably won't happen since we aren't injured pussies like the entire Kings organization...I can't speak for anyone else, but in this instance I wear my "lack of class" like a badge of honor, Suckramento fan...

spurtime
11-22-2006, 09:28 PM
Just having his fat ass on the court is 30 points your team would not make, so don't be so harsh on the man who pwn3d your spurs last year!

Shaq owned us last year? News to me...

Sam
11-22-2006, 09:33 PM
In the NBA, proud to beat any team on any night and get ahead in the standings.

td4mvp21
11-22-2006, 09:35 PM

Dude why do you post here? No one fucking likes you.

Borosai
11-22-2006, 09:39 PM
The Heat suck with Snaq...they just suck more without him.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-22-2006, 09:41 PM
I really though Spur fans had the most class in the NBA. I guess I was wrong.

See, right there is your problem.

We didn't even assume you in particular have any class, so we're not disappointed when we end up being correct.

Shaolin-Style
11-22-2006, 09:46 PM
Because they're getting beat by over 20 points, and made Wade look somewhat mediocre.

If your big time player can't play more than 60% of a season you can't use that as an excuse, I think that was a manlaw.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-22-2006, 09:58 PM
Besides the offense clicking and finally seeing Butler and doing a good job on Wade I'm sad because we're beating the Heat because KFFL told me to. :depressed :dramaquee

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-22-2006, 10:08 PM
Shaq's pwned the Spurs enough through the years where he gets my respect. Even if he's just there to clog the lane now-adays.

Though the Heat are so awful at the start. They're either too old , or too young around Wade now, and two of the players are dumber players who got their rings riding his coattails so I'm pretty sure they're complacent.

It's hard for Wade to make things happen in this regular season.

joeyjfive
11-22-2006, 10:10 PM
How would a Kingsfan know what celebrating a championship looks like?

haha really guys the topic ended right about here

smeagol
11-22-2006, 10:11 PM
If his nick is mavsfan1000, chances are he is a Mavs Fan.

Dumbass.

Texas_Ranger
11-22-2006, 10:13 PM
We would win this game even if Shaq would be in the team for Miami.
Every win is important.

Buddy Holly
11-22-2006, 10:25 PM
Is KFFL Mouse or something?

It has to be because KFFL seems to be beyond mentally retarded.

carina_gino20
11-22-2006, 10:37 PM

Because that dude is beyond mentally retarded.

speaking of mouse, has he faithfully followed his self-ban? doesn't matter i guess...there's a number of mouses to go around.

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2006, 10:38 PM

Because that dude is beyond mentally retarded.

this pretty much settles that

I read last week in this forum the Mavs won't even make the playoffs, Now all of a sudden they are a team to worry about? :lmao

my2sons
11-22-2006, 10:38 PM
Wow, suckcramento must be pretty bad for you to feel the need to troll onto this forum....

baseline bum
11-22-2006, 10:39 PM

When the hell has a Kings fan ever had cause to celebrate?

samikeyp
11-22-2006, 10:40 PM
a win is a win. any win in the NBA is good because you can lose on any night...like against the Bobcats!

So, if we celebrate a win....especially against the defending champs..we are classless?

How about all those times fans...including Kings fans....acted the same way when they beat the Spurs last year?

Trainwreck2100
11-22-2006, 10:40 PM
People, it's Mouse

Spursfury
11-22-2006, 10:43 PM
Why do you have pride for a kings win? They haven't ever won a championship. Their weak without Bonzi, he knew if he wanted to win a championship he had to leave Sacramento. All ya'll are is a over hyped team that never wins shit, it's sad the only way Sacramento could win a ring is in the WNBA shows all ya'll are is BITCHES...GO SPURS GO...

baseline bum
11-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Actually, considering our team actually has won game 7 of the Finals, I think we all know the difference.

PhotoShop
11-22-2006, 10:51 PM
The topic starter does have a point this win is not horn tooting material.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/hail-Kramer2.jpg

spurschick
11-22-2006, 11:00 PM
If you guys did not Have Tim Duncan next time we beat your team, I would not celebrate for one second.

What makes you think we couldn't beat you without Timmy? :smokin

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-22-2006, 11:01 PM
Pwnt!

bdictjames
11-22-2006, 11:08 PM
Personally, I'm not proud at all. I've been looking forward for this matchup ever since the season started, and I was hoping for a challenge, I guess not

Sense
11-22-2006, 11:17 PM

Ok I gotta ask this Kori..

Why give Kingz fans their own forum again?

I've yet to see a smart one.

carib
11-22-2006, 11:23 PM
Proud VS Win

We can make the playoffs by one game or not make the playoffs by one game.

What if Oneal was in or not, he does not make up 20 points.

What if my aunt had a dick she would be my uncle.

ashbeeigh
11-22-2006, 11:25 PM
I think we should be "proud" of holding D Wade down to however many points he had, he struggled tonight, compared to where he usually is. And Timmy only played 22 minutes. So, we did beat the Heat without him.

dirk4mvp.
11-22-2006, 11:25 PM
What makes you think we couldn't beat you without Timmy? :smokin

the 32 point ass waxing your Spurs got last season playing the Mavs for starters :lmao

jmard5
11-22-2006, 11:32 PM

We celebrate due to a number of reasons! Beating a defending champion, "Shaqless" Heat is just a part of it. We kept our winning streak is a part of it. Our players had a wonderful time is a part of it. Our trinity and bench got good playing time is a part of it. The Spurs knew that who ever own them in the fantasy leagues are happy is also a part of it.

It sucks for you doesn't it?

Buddy Holly
11-22-2006, 11:35 PM
the 32 point ass waxing your Spurs got last season playing the Mavs for starters :lmao

2006 NBA Finals: Worst choke in NBA playoff history.

And you have the nerve to talk about regular season games where a lame ass coach runs up the score?

E20
11-22-2006, 11:39 PM
Weren't you the dude who made this thread:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54375

Budkin
11-22-2006, 11:43 PM

Uhh you weren't here when we won Game 7 of the Finals. You have no idea how wild this place gets when we win it all. But you'll be able to check it out in June. :smokin

phyzik
11-22-2006, 11:52 PM
Suckremental Queens suck.....

that is all.

TDMVPDPOY
11-23-2006, 12:09 AM
a win is a win

enjoy watchin the opponent gettin pwned

pjjrfan
11-23-2006, 12:13 AM
I'm happy cause my Spurs took care of business. They dominated a team they should have dominated. They didn't come out without energy, like they did against the Bobcats, they took advantage of all the Heat weaknesses, which are considerable at this point in time, and they rested their starters in the 4th and played some guys who can use the work. Let's face it the Heat were coming off a disheartning blowout from last night, missing their big man and on the ropes, the Spurs came out and did quick work of them and didn't let them get a chance to even think about just being in the game. In other words the Spurs didn't play down to their competition, they played to their potential and ended it by halftime.

LilMissSPURfect
11-23-2006, 12:21 AM
ok...let's put out the "nov 22,2006 heat vs spurs banner already"......(i just love to celebrate !) let's not wait till dallas comes into town...we don't want to show boat in front of them....we might get whooped..

birdy219
11-23-2006, 12:28 AM
I'm proud that the Spurs won! I'm always glad when they win and I can be STRESS-FREE. Stoping hating. :reading

Solid D
11-23-2006, 12:28 AM
Meanwhile, Kings blow a 20 point lead on the Jazz and get beat by 9.

Buddy Holly
11-23-2006, 12:34 AM

Seriously???

WTF? :lol

LilMissSPURfect
11-23-2006, 12:44 AM

Hope the JAZZ don't celebrate this win...coz kings were not feeling up to it and gave the jazz the game! :downspin:

spurschick
11-23-2006, 12:52 AM

Uh huh. :sleep

This guy is offering to make banners. Maybe he could make you a championship banner for your arena, seeing as you can't win one on your own. http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54398

SpursIndonesia
11-23-2006, 12:54 AM
Guys & gals, be a bit gentle, this poor soul can't even post in his own team fan forum, cause it's down at the moment. Too many Kings fans coming in with "Kings SUX" topic perhaps, regarding their team doing a proud choke job tonite. :lol

cornbread
11-23-2006, 01:22 AM

As a Kings fan, you probably know that nothing shows class like shitting all over another team's victory. You're a true gentleman and class act!

This is one of the most pathetic thread topics I've seen yet.

Axl Van Dam
11-23-2006, 05:36 PM

:ihit You have the nerve to talk about class when you're Suckramento Queens lost a game wherein you were ahead by 21 points? The nerve of this bitch huh. :ihit

wildbill2u
11-23-2006, 05:36 PM
I like to pull the wings off butterflies. So how do you think I feel when I see us dismantle the Champs.

ehz33satx
11-23-2006, 09:50 PM
Injuries are part of the game. Sure it would have been nice to beat the Heat with Shaq, but he was not there. I was at the game. There were no wild celebrations afterwards. No balloons or confetti falling from the rafters. It was just another game in a long season. Yeah we were happy we won. Should we not be happy?

lefty
11-23-2006, 09:53 PM
Kings fans are so gay

Remember the 2002 West finals, when they won game 5 (which gave them a 3-2 lead over L.A) ??
They were celabrating as if they won the series ; Kings (and their fans) are so stupid they don't know it takes 4 wins to close the deal

The Truth #6
11-24-2006, 12:11 AM
It's not like they squeeked by the Heat and Shaq would have been the difference. The Spurs embarassed the Heat, and Shaq would have been humiliated as well if he was out there. They were sucking in the first few games before he went out. He's just like the other vets who have given up now that they won last year. The Heat are a joke.

Hopefully, ESPN and TNT will pull their upcoming games and replace them with someone better like the Jazz. However, I'll try to hold complete judgement until further in the season, but as it looks now, I don't see this team all of a sudden giving a shit.