PDA

View Full Version : quick question...Need Help

johngateswhiteley
11-23-2006, 02:42 PM
...is TO for Houshmandzadeh & Lee Evans a fair fantasy trade? the team seeking TO has:

1. Palmer
2. Plaxico Burress
3. Reggie Brown
4. LT
5. Willie Parker
6. Jerramy Stevens
7. Neil Rackers
8. San Diego

...of course if the trade went through it would be Owens with Burress and Brown @ WR.

...i am inclined to OK the trade, but does anyone think this hurts the integrity of the league? usually i have no problem making these kinds of decisions...but for extenuating circumstances, am in this case.

let me know asap.

dallaskd
11-23-2006, 02:46 PM
Evans will get you just as many points as T.O

JMarkJohns
11-23-2006, 03:11 PM
It's pretty solid. What's you're roster like? If you need to 2nd-teir wideouts for depth, then I'd make it. Only reason I might not is the other guys roster is pretty stinkin' stacked!

Palmer, Tomlinson, Parker, Owens and Burress is a great core. Brown will likely go down in value with McNabb out, but still, he's a solid 3rd receiver.

Of the wideouts he has, those are definately the two I'd want. Housh is pretty consistant and Evans is a big-game threat who may have turned a corner of late.

johngateswhiteley
11-23-2006, 03:13 PM
It's pretty solid. What's you're roster like? If you need to 2nd-teir wideouts for depth, then I'd make it. Only reason I might not is the other guys roster is pretty stinkin' stacked!

Palmer, Tomlinson, Parker, Owens and Burress is a great core. Brown will likely go down in value with McNabb out, but still, he's a solid 3rd receiver.

Of the wideouts he has, those are definately the two I'd want. Housh is pretty consistant and Evans is a big-game threat who may have turned a corner of late.

no, i am the commissioner...trying to decide if i should allow it.

dallaskd
11-23-2006, 03:19 PM
My starting lineup-

QB-Drew Brees
RB-Warrick Dunn
RB/WR-Maurice Drew
WR-Chad Johnson
WR-Laveranues Coles
TE-Todd Heap
D/ST-Ravens
K-Shayne Graham

...and my other team sucks cuz i missed the draft although that team is 6-5.

johngateswhiteley
11-23-2006, 03:20 PM
My starting lineup-

QB-Drew Brees
RB-Warrick Dunn
RB/WR-Maurice Drew
WR-Chad Johnson
WR-Laveranues Coles
TE-Todd Heap
D/ST-Ravens
K-Shayne Graham

...and my other team sucks cuz i missed the draft although that team is 6-5.

how does this help me?

johngateswhiteley
11-23-2006, 04:12 PM
...well, i let the trade go through. i think thats the right thing to do.

MannyIsGod
11-23-2006, 04:36 PM
You can't stop that trade. Its no where near stopable.

johngateswhiteley
11-23-2006, 04:40 PM
You can't stop that trade. Its no where near stopable.

precisely. but there are other issues you are not aware of that make it a question. however, i still felt it should go through. i put it on an island and dealt with it in the way it should.