View Full Version : NBA Today November 24, 2006

ducks
11-24-2006, 10:24 AM
NBA Today

November 24, 2006

SCOREBOARD

Saturday, Nov. 25

ADVERTISEMENT

Utah at Golden State (10:30 p.m. EST). The Jazz, winners of seven straight, are 5-1 on the road while the Warriors have lost back-to-back games after winning six straight at home.

DYNAMIC DUOS

Ray Allen (26.5) and Rashard Lewis (23.8) of the Seattle SuperSonics are one of two sets of teammates in the NBA scoring 20 or more points a game. Boston's Paul Pierce (27.9) and Wally Szczerbiak (20.1) are the other pair.

LUCKY 7s

Utah, riding a seven-game win streak, has the best record (11-1) in the league and is off to the best start in franchise history. Dallas has bounced back with seven straight wins after its worst start (0-4) in franchise history.

HOME COOKING

The Utah Jazz (6-0) and New Orleans Hornets (4-0) are the only teams that are unbeaten at home.

SUB PAR

The New Jersey Nets lead the Atlantic Division by one with a 5-6 record. Boston and Philadelphia are 4-7, New York is 4-9 and Toronto is 3-8.

SPEAKING

"I'm going to have to borrow a jacket from Chris Bosh. I don't have too many sport coats. I didn't plan on sitting out." Toronto's Morris Peterson after he was scratched Wednesday night because of a slightly torn muscle in his left elbow, ending the longest consecutive-games streak in the NBA. Peterson played in 371 straight since Feb. 12, 2002. Atlanta's Joe Johnson entered Wednesday with the second longest active streak at 365 games.

Texas_Ranger
11-24-2006, 11:05 AM
New York - Boston
Chicago - Philadelphia
Toronto - Atlanta
Orlando - Miami
Charlotte - Detroit
Cleveland - Indiana
Washington - Memphis
Minnesota - New Orleans
Dallas - San Antonio
Golden State - Denver