PDA

View Full Version : How much longer do you give the streak?

dallaskd
11-24-2006, 10:58 PM
Mavs now won 8 straight. How much longer can they keep it going?

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-24-2006, 11:08 PM
Schedule please.

dirk4mvp
11-24-2006, 11:14 PM
Schedule please.

Upcoming games:

New Orleans
MIN
TOR
SAC
WAS
NJNETS

through DEC 5th

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-24-2006, 11:19 PM
Not to start a riot, but I say upset at Min.

Bruno
11-24-2006, 11:33 PM
Mavs are on a 94 games win streak that will give them the title, maybe we should stop the season now and give them the ring now.

lurker
11-24-2006, 11:37 PM
Watch them lose tomorrow.

dirk4mvp
11-24-2006, 11:38 PM
Mavs are on a 94 games win streak that will give them the title, maybe we should stop the season now and give them the ring now.

You're the Dirk Nowitzki troll aren't you? :lol

Sense
11-24-2006, 11:42 PM
2 more games.. then a loss.

Bruno
11-24-2006, 11:56 PM
You're the Dirk Nowitzki troll aren't you? :lol

No, the Dirk Nowitzki troll would have said a 976 games win streak that will give Mavs 10 rings in a row. :)

Pistons < Spurs
11-25-2006, 12:28 AM
Not to start a riot, but I say upset at Min.

I agree.

Texas_Ranger
11-25-2006, 01:25 AM
Against NO they will lose, then they will make 5 game winning streak.

FlipMavFan
11-25-2006, 04:06 AM
Way I see it, 16 game winning streak after opening the season with a 4 game losing streak.

Brutalis
11-25-2006, 12:08 PM
Nice sig Flip. Shows where Dirk's been his whole career. ;)

ponky
11-25-2006, 01:30 PM

As opposed to under Lebron as he comes crashing down with an awesome dunk? :spin

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-25-2006, 02:09 PM
As opposed to under Lebron as he comes crashing down with an awesome dunk? :spin
Yeah I think Damon Jones took that personally. Lebron straight up posterized him.

BUMP
11-25-2006, 02:26 PM
sacramento will beat us

dirk4mvp
11-25-2006, 03:08 PM

He landed on Bowen's foot after shooting a jumper ;)

Amarelooms
11-25-2006, 03:32 PM

Ummm LSU spanked that ass....GO TIGERS!!!

E20
11-25-2006, 04:06 PM
NOK Hornets will murder the Mavs.

Amarelooms
11-25-2006, 04:18 PM

Maybe but we all know the Spurs can't do it...

dg7md
11-25-2006, 05:18 PM
Maybe but we all know the Spurs can't do it...

That's why they beat you, that's why the series is split 2-2 nearly every year.

:dramaquee

We wouldn't be such dicks to you if you showed some class about things sometime. Mavs won that game and they earned it, I'm over it, don't even kid yourself saying we can't beat the Mavs.

Also, I have a feeling Dallas will drop a few games soon. Just how all "streaks" end up with the law of averages.

Shank
11-26-2006, 12:03 AM

No dice for the NOOCH.

dknights411
11-26-2006, 12:18 AM
No dice for the NOOCH.

NOOCH?

This has to be nominated for the world's worst abreviation.

Shank
11-26-2006, 01:17 AM
New Orleans Oklahoma City Hornets = NOOCH. It is what it is.

FlipMavFan
11-26-2006, 02:00 AM
Ummm... Bite me! :devil

ponky
11-26-2006, 02:23 AM
That's why they beat you, that's why the series is split 2-2 nearly every year.

:dramaquee

We wouldn't be such dicks to you if you showed some class about things sometime. Mavs won that game and they earned it, I'm over it, don't even kid yourself saying we can't beat the Mavs.

Also, I have a feeling Dallas will drop a few games soon. Just how all "streaks" end up with the law of averages.

LOL, look dude, I like your sig but don't say stupid shit. There are dicks in the Spurs fanbase just like their are dicks in the Mavs fanbase. What's with this "we" nonsense as if all Spurs fans are so polite and full of manners when it comes to the Mavericks? I've heard references to how Bavetta should be sodomized, how Dirk should break both of his ankles when he rolled one in reality and other nonsense so don't act like all Spurs fans are so *David Robinson* polite. :rolleyes

HeatOwnzNba
11-26-2006, 02:34 AM
Who cares about their little streak? Those fools
are going down in the finals again!

dirk4mvp
11-26-2006, 12:12 PM

I see a mad faggot. :lol

HeatOwnzNba
11-26-2006, 01:35 PM
I see a mad faggot. :lol

You must be staring at a mirror then.

dirk4mvp
11-26-2006, 01:40 PM

best

dirk4mvp

comeback

dirk4mvp

ever

dallaskd
11-28-2006, 01:19 PM

The_Game
11-28-2006, 07:49 PM

LOL

If it's Mavs/Heat again the heat have no real shot. the heat look very old and done. they also did nothing to improve their team

Leetonidas
11-28-2006, 10:45 PM
I think they'll lose vs. Toronto due to overconfidence or New Jersey.

atxrocker
11-28-2006, 10:57 PM
Uh, let's see, when does the mavs streak usually end..... WHEN IT FUCKING MATTERS.

dirk4mvp
11-28-2006, 10:59 PM
Uh, let's see, when does the mavs streak usually end..... WHEN IT FUCKING MATTERS.

Too bad the kings streak never starts. Never gets a chance to stop. The kings are a garbage can full of shit.

Fillmoe
11-28-2006, 11:15 PM
mackramento gonna shit on them mavprikz

atxrocker
11-28-2006, 11:19 PM
The kings are a garbage can full of shit.

coming from a fan of perinial losers, the sting doesn't burn that bad. though, anyone with any sort of basketball knowledge knows that a rising star like kevin martin is hardly a piece of shit. add to that one of the best defensive players in the league and the shit spewing from your sewer starts to not make a lotta sense.

dirk4mvp
11-28-2006, 11:23 PM
I know what makes a lot of sense. The Mavericks are better than the kings. And that's what
anyone with any sort of basketball knowledge should know.

StylisticS
11-28-2006, 11:27 PM
coming from a fan of perinial losers, the sting doesn't burn that bad.

righttttt and you have soooo many championships over the years we are so jealous of you. :rolleyes

I think they'll lose vs. Toronto due to overconfidence or New Jersey.
Toronto is better than their record indicates and I see a very tough game against them tomorrow. It will not be easy.

atxrocker
11-28-2006, 11:41 PM
The Mavericks are better than the kings.

isn't that what all you guys were hooting and hollering that you were so much better than the heat before choking on the finals stage last year? apparently your credibility is suspect at best. i don't give a shit if the mavs are on a 20-0 streak, they aren't winnin shit. so fuck em. enjoy the 15 minutes, boast all you want, then promptly dissapear from this forum for a while once you guys getting shitted on like you did after losing the finals.

atxrocker
11-28-2006, 11:45 PM
righttttt and you have soooo many championships over the years we are so jealous of you. :rolleyes

could you link where i said we had? kings have made the playoffs way more consecutive years than the mavs and until last year anything resembling a team that could compete in the playoffs was a joke. you made the big stage once and choked your chance away, sour grapes? (btw, to be technical our franchise has a championship, very unlike yours)

dirk4mvp
11-28-2006, 11:46 PM
isn't that what all you guys were hooting and hollering that you were so much better than the heat before choking on the finals stage last year? apparently your credibility is suspect at best. i don't give a shit if the mavs are on a 20-0 streak, they aren't winnin shit. so fuck em. enjoy the 15 minutes, boast all you want, then promptly dissapear from this forum for a while once you guys getting shitted on like you did after losing the finals.

No, I did't say that. But way to jump way the hell off topic.

What I am saying is the Mavericks are better than the Kings.

dirk4mvp
11-28-2006, 11:47 PM
(btw, to be technical our franchise has a championship, very unlike yours)

:lmao

Are you really trying to use that as a defense?! What a fucking dumbass. How bout dem Royals!:drunk

dave
11-28-2006, 11:50 PM
i say either the raps win by a little bit tomorrow
or they get blown out

hopefully garbajosa can play dirk like he did during the world championships

atxrocker
11-28-2006, 11:50 PM
:lmao

Are you really trying to use that as a defense?! What a fucking dumbass. How bout dem Royals!:drunk

what am i defending? i stated a fucking fact. i never said we won SO many rings like he said, but i pointed out that at least our franchise had one if he was bringing it up. the mavericks organization can't make the same claim. so take it however the fuck you want.

ponky
11-29-2006, 02:14 AM
kings have made the playoffs way more consecutive years than the mavs and until last year anything resembling a team that could compete in the playoffs was a joke.

so basically you're saying that we can get over the learning curve quicker than can the kings, right? i mean if you've made more consecutive playoff appearances than have the mavs and during that time you've only made it to the WCF once whereas the mavericks have made it to the WCF 2X and the Finals once then what does that say about your shitty team?

mavs>spurs2
11-29-2006, 02:27 AM
Mavs>Kings. Atxrocker if you really believe the mavs don't have a chance at winning it all then you need to share whatever your smoking because your fucking delusional right now.

atxrocker
11-29-2006, 03:07 AM
^^holy shit, what a surprising response from a mavs fan, totally original route you chose to take here. anyways, having a chance at winning it all and doing it are two different things, you should be familiar with that after seeing last seasons outcome. the mavs aren't a lock to win shit, and until they do the only dilusional ones around here are the mavs fans that chose to stick around after talking all their bullshit last season before getting fucked in the ass by the heat for the world to see. and the topic of the thread is this meaningless streak, not whose team is better. the streak will come to an abrupt halt, did you forget the losing streak you guys began the season with so soon?

THE SIXTH MAN
11-29-2006, 03:11 AM
:corn:

ponky
11-29-2006, 04:22 AM
Mavs>Kings. Atxrocker if you really believe the mavs don't have a chance at winning it all then you need to share whatever your smoking because your fucking delusional right now.

having a chance at winning it all and doing it are two different things, you should be familiar with that after seeing last seasons outcome.

the mavs aren't a lock to win shit

Step 1. Read the first quote.
Step 2. Read the second quote.
Step 3. Read the third quote.
Step 4. Read the first quote again.
Step 5. STFU and learn to read.

Who the hell is talking about a lock of anything unless you're referring to the lockdown we're going to put on your ass come Friday night? Only an idiot would talk about being a lock to win anything this early in the season and if you read carefully, mavs>spurs didn't say this...he just said Mavs > Kings

bdictjames
11-29-2006, 03:04 PM
I'll give it a 14-game streak.

Bruno
11-29-2006, 03:07 PM
Mavs are on a 94 games win streak

:elephant I'm still right :elephant

Fillmoe
11-29-2006, 03:45 PM
the streak ends friday you fucking beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezys!

dirk4mvp
11-29-2006, 04:27 PM

Who the hell is talking about a lock of anything unless you're referring to the lockdown we're going to put on your ass come Friday night? Only an idiot would talk about being a lock to win anything this early in the season and if you read carefully, mavs>spurs didn't say this...he just said Mavs > Kings

I got a feeling atxrocker is gonna come back and say the heat beat the mavs in the finals. again.

TheSanityAnnex
11-29-2006, 04:56 PM
I got a feeling atxrocker is gonna come back and say the heat beat the mavs in the finals. again.

Hey Dirk, instead of riding your Mavs fans coat-tails, why don't you bring something to the table other than your usual ":lol".

Listening to the Mavs fans talk as if they've actually won something is quite amusing. You made it to the finals? Big fucking deal. Notice how teams that have actually won Championships don't brag about Finals appearances? Take note of the Pistons and Spurs fans here. They talk about rings, not banners hanging in their arenas. So fuck you Mavs fans, you are no better than us, not until you win a ring.

dirk4mvp
11-29-2006, 04:57 PM
:lol

dirk4mvp
11-29-2006, 04:59 PM
While the WCC banner may not be much, it's still more than the kings have.

TheSanityAnnex
11-29-2006, 04:59 PM
"We were 2nd best last year, we rule!!!"

confined
11-29-2006, 05:09 PM
mavs > kings...please any person who watches basketball knows that
o and dirk/howard/harris/terry >>> artest/martin/bibby/miller

LakeShow
11-29-2006, 06:12 PM
How much longer do you give the streak?

as long as it takes for them to get on the west coast. Pacific Division teams do well against the mavs. The Lakers and Warriors own them!

Leetonidas
11-29-2006, 06:23 PM
While the WCC banner may not be much, it's still more than the kings have.
The Kings have one championship from like the 50s I believe.

Budkin
11-29-2006, 07:02 PM
The Kings have one championship from like the 50s I believe.

Correct, 1951 when the team played in my hometown of Rochester, NY- as the Royals.

RonMexico
11-29-2006, 07:52 PM
Yeah, you don't see me applauding that the Suns have made two (memorable) Finals appearences... in fact, I don't think the average Suns fan would. I can't even find solace in the fact that the Suns are the 4th winningst franchise in NBA history behind 1. LA 2. Spurs 3. Boston (in that order), because they still are the only one in the top 4 that hasn't won a title. (Btw, Mavs are nowhere near that winning pct. or a title either.)

dirk4mvp
11-29-2006, 08:45 PM
No shit. The Mavs haven't been a top elite team as long as the other teams have.

Didn't they get voted as one of the worst teams of the 90's? :lol

RonMexico
11-29-2006, 08:48 PM
No shit. The Mavs haven't been a top elite team as long as the other teams have.

Didn't they get voted as one of the worst teams of the 90's? :lol

Yeah, it just solidifies your position as the little annoying kid posting in these boards... and makes it difficult to take you seriously when you rip on 2 of the winningest franchises in league history. If (when) the Suns ever win a title, I will be much more content.

atxrocker
11-29-2006, 09:25 PM

wow, you really proved a point. opened my eyes with your fucking groundbreaking method of bolding certain words in quotes to make your case. i guess him saying i must be smoking something if i had any doubt in my mind that the mavs could win it all had nothing to do with my response. oh, and sticking up for internet friends doesn't make you the popular kid, rather the desperate reject

Only an idiot would talk about being a lock to win anything this early in the season

if i had the time or cared enough, i'm sure i could dig up a couple of your short bus riding friends making outrageous claims of victory. and i wasn't talking about anybody being a lock this early in the season, if you read correctly i said that they aren't a lock to win shit. and that much is true.

BUMP
11-29-2006, 10:15 PM
Hey Dirk, instead of riding your Mavs fans coat-tails, why don't you bring something to the table other than your usual ":lol".

Listening to the Mavs fans talk as if they've actually won something is quite amusing. You made it to the finals? Big fucking deal. Notice how teams that have actually won Championships don't brag about Finals appearances? Take note of the Pistons and Spurs fans here. They talk about rings, not banners hanging in their arenas. So fuck you Mavs fans, you are no better than us, not until you win a ring.

Artest, is that you?

dirk4mvp
11-29-2006, 10:40 PM
Yeah, it just solidifies your position as the little annoying kid posting in these boards... and makes it difficult to take you seriously when you rip on 2 of the winningest franchises in league history. If (when) the Suns ever win a title, I will be much more content.

And you're suns homer who thinks Nash plays defense. Go fucking figure.

dirk4mvp
11-29-2006, 10:54 PM
Rack another W :king

:lol @ kings fans who think the Mavs would be trash w/o Dirk when 5 players tonight not including Dirk had double figures.

atxrocker
11-29-2006, 10:56 PM
Rack another W :king

:lol @ kings fans who think the Mavs would be trash w/o Dirk when 5 players tonight not including Dirk had double figures.

:lol :lol @ mavs fans who think their team could have a winning season without him.

RonMexico
11-29-2006, 11:52 PM
And you're suns homer who thinks Nash plays defense. Go fucking figure.

Hahahah - wow... I forgot how much defense Dirk and Stack and Terry play - well, those last two usually resort to punching people while Dirk resorts to rolling his ankle on their feet.... Never said Nash played great defense, but he has to play some kind of defense to average 1 steal and 4 rebounds per game.

dirk4mvp
11-29-2006, 11:59 PM
Hahahah - wow... I forgot how much defense Dirk and Stack and Terry play - well, those last two usually resort to punching people while Dirk resorts to rolling his ankle on their feet.... Never said Nash played great defense, but he has to play some kind of defense to average 1 steal and 4 rebounds per game.

Stack is a decent defensive player. Stack's D > Nash's _

Terry's D > Nash's _ Dirk at least tries to play D at times.

And a fan of a team that has Raja can't begin to use basically try to call somene dirty.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/pics/0502sunslakers002-autosized158.jpg

atxrocker
11-30-2006, 12:14 AM
And a fan of a team that has Raja can't begin to use basically try to call somene dirty.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/pics/0502sunslakers002-autosized158.jpg

probably originated while wearing a mavs uni. and terry is a dirty piece of shit, deny it and you have zero credibility.

dirk4mvp
11-30-2006, 12:16 AM
Artest is a dirtier piece of shit. Deny it and you have no credibility.

Budkin
11-30-2006, 12:23 AM
Mavs are a good, deep team. A buddy of mine who is a Mavs fan was all depressed when they started 0-4 and I told him not too worry that they had too much talent not to get on a hot streak. Guess I gave them too much of a blessing... I'm taking some of that back! :lol

RonMexico
11-30-2006, 12:26 AM
The problem is that not everyone wants to punch Finley in the nuts or break Joe Johnson's face, but everyone in America wants to clotheline Kobe and then accuse him of rape.

Kobe's repeated dirty elbows drove Bell over the edge and I didn't condone the act, but after the Suns won the series, I will forever put it as one of the most satisfying moments I've ever seen on a TV screen. The problem is that Dirk plays D like the players do on him, but he's rarely called for the fouls his defenders are flagged for. Stack does not play defense with any skill or athleticism. Nash has better anticipation on defense than the average Maverick outside of Devin Harris.

dirk4mvp
11-30-2006, 12:29 AM
break Joe Johnson's face,

Stack made him hang on the rim and slip off, resulting in him hitting the floor?

u2sarajevo
11-30-2006, 12:31 AM
The irony being spewed in this thread is priceless.

dirk4mvp
11-30-2006, 12:32 AM
Anyways, that's bullshit. Remember mavs/suns game a few weeks ago? Stack went in the air and disrupted an alley oop that probably would've caused a huge Sun's surge. Skill on D? Check. Athleticism on D? Check.

RonMexico
11-30-2006, 12:52 AM
Anyways, that's bullshit. Remember mavs/suns game a few weeks ago? Stack went in the air and disrupted an alley oop that probably would've caused a huge Sun's surge. Skill on D? Check. Athleticism on D? Check.

He then double-dribbled two players later and wasn't called for it and then Devean George steps out of bounds but somehow the foul is called on Amare. It's ok, Stack followed his Joe Johnson "all is forgiven" foul by slamming Shaq in the Finals the next year. That's atheltic for you... if you're caveman.

dtk
11-30-2006, 01:03 AM
Nash has better anticipation on defense than ...

Unless you finish that with "... A drunken Russian Circus Bear." your opinion is worthless :donkey

Dirk Nowitzki
11-30-2006, 02:07 AM
Wow after starting 0-4 Spurs fans were on cloud 9. A few weeks later we are 1st in the division and Spurs fans are now scared shitless! :clap :clap Dont know how much longer this streak can go. We are prob due for a loss soon because that is how an 82 game season kinda works. I am very excited about Jan 5th again. I mean I know the Mavs will take control and lead by 9 points or more, all we need to do is answer the Spurs runs and well get another W at our home away from home!! I am just happy that the Mavs are playing as well as they should be. :elephant :elephant :elephant THE MAVS ARE BACK BABY!!

FlipMavFan
11-30-2006, 02:35 AM
The Mavs are back INDEED! 11 game win streak and still counting. Longest current active win streak this season. The Spurs apparently have started their own streak much to their dismay.

TheSanityAnnex
11-30-2006, 05:21 AM
Last I checked.............................Win streaks =/= Championships.

Fuck you Mavs. Enjoy your banners.

mavsfan1000
11-30-2006, 05:29 AM
Last I checked.............................Win streaks =/= Championships.

Fuck you Mavs. Enjoy your banners.
Enjoy your banners as well. That's right you don't have any. You just are a bitter kings fan that was devastated by a Horry for 3 in game 4 against the lakers. :lol

TheSanityAnnex
11-30-2006, 05:31 AM
Enjoy your banners as well. That's right you don't have any. You just are a bitter kings fan that was devastated by a Horry for 3 in game 4 against the lakers. :lol

And your series came down to a......................................hold on.............................

......................looking for a choke emoticon.......................................... ................

still can't find one....................

Kori, can I get a Mavs choke emoticon stat................???????

mavsfan1000
11-30-2006, 05:49 AM
Here is the closest you get. Vlade tipping the ball out to Horry. :hang

FlipMavFan
11-30-2006, 07:17 AM
Here is the closest you get. Vlade tipping the ball out to Horry. :hang

Effn priceless!!! hahaha :smokin

dirk4mvp
11-30-2006, 07:27 AM
And your series came down to a......................................hold on.............................

......................looking for a choke emoticon.......................................... ................

still can't find one....................

Kori, can I get a Mavs choke emoticon stat................???????

Priceless.

Kings fan talking about choking?

Oh wait, Martin did hit a game winning layup against the spurs in the 1st round. Where did that get y'all?

dav4463
11-30-2006, 02:30 PM
Wow after starting 0-4 Spurs fans were on cloud 9. A few weeks later we are 1st in the division and Spurs fans are now scared shitless! :clap :clap Dont know how much longer this streak can go. We are prob due for a loss soon because that is how an 82 game season kinda works. I am very excited about Jan 5th again. I mean I know the Mavs will take control and lead by 9 points or more, all we need to do is answer the Spurs runs and well get another W at our home away from home!! I am just happy that the Mavs are playing as well as they should be. :elephant :elephant :elephant THE MAVS ARE BACK BABY!!

I've always said the mavs are one heck of a "regular season team"! The choke just started later than usual last year.

TheSanityAnnex
11-30-2006, 02:42 PM
Priceless.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/2nd.jpg

dirk4mvp
11-30-2006, 04:33 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/underseth/2nd.jpg

The last time y'all came in 2nd place? oh my bad.

TheSanityAnnex
11-30-2006, 04:41 PM
The last time y'all came in 2nd place? oh my bad.
Weak.

And one question, what is up with you using the term "y'all" lately. You've never done it before, so what is the deal?

dirk4mvp
11-30-2006, 04:44 PM
Weak.

And one question, what is up with you using the term "y'all" lately. You've never done it before, so what is the deal?

Weaker.

More often than not, when people are talking about sports, they refer in 1st person. But I'm supposing this is the only thing you could come back with to say.

TheSanityAnnex
11-30-2006, 04:57 PM
:wtf

dirk4mvp
11-30-2006, 04:58 PM
:wtf

Bout right.

mqywaaah
12-01-2006, 03:12 AM
15 game win streak or more. New club record for win streaks! :smokin

dallaskd
12-01-2006, 05:56 PM
should be a win tonight too if something horrible goes wrong.

kingsfan
12-01-2006, 07:49 PM
The streak ends in about 3 1/2 hours! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/hungry.gif

ponky
12-01-2006, 07:58 PM
The streak ends in about 3 1/2 hours! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/hungry.gif

that sounds about right, they should have all those kings team shorts in the laundry room by then!

mqywaaah
12-01-2006, 09:45 PM

Yeah. Hey you're pretty good in predicting when a Kings streak is going to end. Looks like it's going to come true. Now I can see that you're a real Kings fan. Keep up the good work! :spin

Fillmoe
12-01-2006, 09:46 PM
Fuck The Mavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvs

ponky
12-01-2006, 10:10 PM
oh shit, the kings fans on this board got fucking pwned!!!

leemajors
12-01-2006, 10:21 PM
sweet, kings starters can rest and beat san anton tomorrow night! thanks dallas.

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-01-2006, 10:28 PM
Just like last year the big Mavs streak will end at the hand of the Denver Nuggets :smokin

AverageMavsFans
12-01-2006, 10:35 PM
The streak will never end

AverageMavsFans
12-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Atleast we made it to the finals what have the Kings done?

kingsfan
12-01-2006, 10:39 PM
Atleast we made it to the finals what have the Kings done?We're back to this again? Get original http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

Fillmoe
12-01-2006, 10:41 PM
Atleast we made it to the finals what have the Kings done?

good one buddy...... now go end your life and get some fucking proactive!

Amarelooms
12-01-2006, 10:41 PM
We're back to this again? Get original http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smirolleyes.gif

You Kings fans are pathetic. You people are vulgar and talk shit yet your team is a complete joke. No shame...

dirk4mvp
12-01-2006, 10:42 PM
You Kings fans are pathetic. You people are vulgar and talk shit yet your team is a complete joke. No shame...

Suns aren't that good either.

Fillmoe
12-01-2006, 10:42 PM

you talking like the mavs have ever done anything? what have the mavs achieved?

dirk4mvp
12-01-2006, 10:43 PM
you talking like the mavs have ever done anything? what have the mavs achieved?

This whole argument has regressed to square 1.

AverageMavsFans
12-01-2006, 10:44 PM
good one buddy...... now go end your life and get some fucking proactive!

You are so lucky I am only 16 and just got my license 2 months ago or I would drive down to Sacramento and kick your ass personally!

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-01-2006, 10:45 PM
Just like last year the big Mavs streak will end at the hand of the Denver Nuggets :smokin

scratch that. The game is on the road and the 2nd night of a b2b for the Nuggets :lol

ponky
12-01-2006, 10:45 PM
This whole argument has regressed to square 1.

it's a coping mechanism for fans of teams we beat, they should start a therapy group

kingsfan
12-01-2006, 10:46 PM
You are so lucky I am only 16 and just got my license 2 months ago or I would drive down to Sacramento and kick your ass personally!http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

AverageMavsFans
12-01-2006, 10:48 PM
it's a coping mechanism for fans of teams we beat, they should start a therapy group

Its okay Kings fans are sore losers! What are we gonna make for a sig guys? I was thinking we should use my face and put the letters "Kings got Pwnz0red" in Purple letters.

ponky
12-01-2006, 10:48 PM
You are so lucky I am only 16 and just got my license 2 months ago or I would drive down to Sacramento and kick your ass personally!

wtf?!?!?! this is hilarious

CamRon
12-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Kings fans, YOU MAD?!?!?!?!?!?!?

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room24/657705/umad.gif

dirk4mvp
12-01-2006, 10:49 PM
Its okay Kings fans are sore losers! What are we gonna make for a sig guys? I was thinking we should use my face and put the letters "Kings got Pwnz0red" in Purple letters.

That might be worse than the "I *heart* SF" sig by TSA.

ponky
12-01-2006, 10:51 PM
Kings fans, YOU MAD?!?!?!?!?!?!?

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room24/657705/umad.gif

Alright, this video cracks me up everytime I see it, even when you posted it in response to one of my posts. Mostly cuz you KNOW O'Reilly is probably pissed off and thinking bad thoughts.

ponky
12-01-2006, 10:52 PM
scratch that. The game is on the road and the 2nd night of a b2b for the Nuggets :lol

that's cool, i like you nuggetsfan and i like 'melo (and Najera!)

kingsfan
12-01-2006, 10:53 PM

That might be worse than the "I *heart* SF" sig by TSA.Nothing is that bad http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smvomit.gif

dirk4mvp
12-01-2006, 10:54 PM

Melo still goes for 30+ :lol

kingsfan
12-01-2006, 10:56 PM
You guys are too lame to come up with a good sig, let's see what you got http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/wakeup.gif

Fillmoe
12-01-2006, 10:58 PM
like ive said all along the streak will end in denver

dirk4mvp
12-01-2006, 10:59 PM

Way to roll under the bus.

ponky
12-01-2006, 11:00 PM

weak

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-01-2006, 11:00 PM

thats a long streak coz the Nuggets-Mavs dont play in Denver until the end of December

The next game is in Dallas :fro

mqywaaah
12-02-2006, 03:21 AM

I thought it would end in Sacramento? No? None of your predictions ever come true. Cmon and make a valid nostradamusity.

mqywaaah
12-02-2006, 03:27 AM
Streak could end in Utah. Elite teams must lose sometimes. Thats the way the NBA goes.

Dirk Nowitzki
12-02-2006, 06:05 AM
The day the streak ends the fans of the 2nd best team in Texas aka Spurs fans will be celebrating their asses off. :elephant :elephant I love being the team that fucks up their title hopes now instead of the other way around.Oh well, Maybe the Mavs will call it a season after their next loss. :drunk :drunk :drunk

TheSanityAnnex
12-02-2006, 06:16 AM

That might be worse than the "I *heart* SF" sig by TSA.

trolled a bit?

TheSanityAnnex
12-02-2006, 06:17 AM
The day the streak ends the fans of the 2nd best team in Texas aka Spurs fans will be celebrating their asses off. :elephant :elephant I love being the team that fucks up their title hopes now instead of the other way around.Oh well, Maybe the Mavs will call it a season after their next loss. :drunk :drunk :drunk

You at least have to have won a title before you can have title hopes. Keep dreaming Mr. Zero Titles.

confined
12-02-2006, 09:34 AM
You at least have to have won a title before you can have title hopes. Keep dreaming Mr. Zero Titles.

omfg in order to call someone something like mr.zero titles u actually have to have a title urself...now please stfu ur insults and ur posts r pathetic and it is also pathetic that fags have to come on these boards and bitch about every fucking thing...spurs dont suck...mavs dont suck...they are very evenly matched teams...and from what the kings showed us last night they are no where near dallas or san antonio

and u cant say... oh no titles... in the regular season cuz every team is still playing for the title...and when the mavs do win it then ull feel like a bitch for jynxing it

dallaskd
12-02-2006, 06:37 PM
I say it ends in the next 3 games sadly.

TheSanityAnnex
12-02-2006, 07:53 PM
Omgstfulolroflomgwtfjklolomg

TheSanityAnnex
12-02-2006, 07:54 PM
omfg in order to call someone something like mr.zero titles u actually have to have a title urself...now please stfu Personally, I don't have an NBA Championship title, those hopes were dashed when I came out of my mom's vagina as a white boy only destined to be 6 feet tall with a flawless golf swing.

But, my Kings franchise does have a title, so what were you saying again Mr. Zero? Looks like you should take some of your own advice and shut the fuck up. Have a nice night sir.

dirk4mvp
12-02-2006, 08:19 PM
Omgstfulolroflomgwtfjklolomg

That's your best impression at a confined impression isn't it? :lol

RonMexico
12-04-2006, 05:01 PM
No one cares about this streak.

mavs>spurs2
12-04-2006, 05:13 PM
No one cares about this streak.

You're right, most spur fans don't care about the mavericks winning streak.

On the other hand, this is the NBA forum and some of of do. Asshole.

RonMexico
12-04-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm a Suns fan and I still don't care.

dallaskd
12-04-2006, 05:26 PM
well we do. so when the suns get on a streak start a thread about it and see how many people care.

ponky
12-04-2006, 05:28 PM
well we do. so when the suns get on a streak start a thread about it and see how many people care.

they actually are the only other team with a streak that's still alive considering how the magic and pistons went down last night...but it's half as many games as the mavs' streak...hmmm, i should check to see if they have a game tonight, i'm so busy with mavs and spurs games

dallaskd
12-04-2006, 05:33 PM
They play @ Washington, then...

@Ney Jersey
Detroit
Denver
@Utah
La Lakers
Philli
@New Orleans
@Sacramento

But i doubt we will make through all of those.

dg7md
12-04-2006, 05:49 PM
Mavs are on a really impressive streak, but a lot of these teams are sub-500 if not just 500 themselves.

u2sarajevo
12-04-2006, 06:25 PM
Mavs are on a really impressive streak, but a lot of these teams are sub-500 if not just 500 themselves.3 back to backs in a row (including 4 games in 5 nights) was what I couldn't believe they got through.... that is the most impressive part.

Leetonidas
12-04-2006, 06:40 PM
You're the biggest dumbass on this board, by far.

dallaskd
12-04-2006, 06:44 PM
^Agreed.

dallasmavsnfuego214
12-04-2006, 07:09 PM
steak will end when we play golden state

mavsfan1000
12-04-2006, 07:57 PM
Looks like the streak will end tonight.

NuGGeTs-FaN
12-04-2006, 07:59 PM
i give it 26minutes more (not including half time) :smokin :lol

Im sure the Mavs will take over in the 2nd half and end up winning though.

Texas_Ranger
12-04-2006, 08:02 PM
Looks like the streak will end tonight.

Yep. :santahat

nkdlunch
12-04-2006, 08:03 PM
:lol I knew it. The streak end tonight. I even bet money on it

dg7md
12-04-2006, 08:07 PM
3 back to backs in a row (including 4 games in 5 nights) was what I couldn't believe they got through.... that is the most impressive part.

Indeed, don't get me wrong, Mavs are really good. Dirk is just a troll that is the biggest idiot here so if I give the Mavs any credit I feel dirty giving him pleasure. :lol

Amarelooms
12-04-2006, 08:09 PM
Looks like it ends 2night....needed this to bring em down to reality.

himat
12-04-2006, 08:39 PM
Wiz up 30, it ends tonight.

lurker
12-04-2006, 08:41 PM
Completely getting owned. Sad.

dirk4mvp
12-04-2006, 08:53 PM
It probably will end tonight. It'll serve some good though. It'll get their heads out of the clouds.

dallaskd
12-04-2006, 09:03 PM
we cut it down to 16 with 6:18 to go.

dallaskd
12-04-2006, 09:05 PM
Avery! Please TAKE JET OUT! the guy has no points, 1 assist, 2 rebounds. take him out!

Leetonidas
12-04-2006, 09:06 PM
Dallas making a run?

dallaskd
12-04-2006, 09:08 PM
Yeah BABY. We can do it!!!

stretch
12-04-2006, 09:12 PM
holy cow... this is amazing. reminds me of the Raptors comeback last year.

Leetonidas
12-04-2006, 09:16 PM
9 point lead with about 50 seconds...if the Wizards lose it's gotta be one of the biggest choke jobs ever. Weren't they up by 30 at one point?

Dirk Nowitzki
12-04-2006, 09:18 PM
Mavs will win the streak is due to last watch bitches!!

Leetonidas
12-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Mavs will win the streak is due to last watch bitches!!
Well, looks like the Mavs streak is now officially going to be over. :dramaquee

Dirk Nowitzki
12-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Well, looks like the Mavs streak is now officially going to be over. :dramaquee

Looks like you will have clean undies for the first time in weeks. But game isnt over Dirk will show why hes the MVP right here by going apeshit....WATCH!

stretch
ok, what the fuck is up with the refs? i thought that traveling was supposed to be closely watched this year. 2 or 3 times, in the final few minutes, Arenas got away with massive travels.

dallaskd
Yeah, but a hell of a comeback.

Dirk Nowitzki
12-04-2006, 09:22 PM
:pctoss :pctoss DAMN IT! OH WELL Im proud of these fuckers. They played like champs tonight!

Texas_Ranger
The streak is officially over.

Viva Las Espuelas
Yeah, but a hell of a comeback.more like brokeback. oh yeah, Ortegal is a tool.

dirk4mvp
12-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Well, they gave a surge at the end. Maybe if JET showed up, the mavs would have won.

Leetonidas
Looks like you will have clean undies for the first time in weeks. But game isnt over Dirk will show why hes the MVP right here by going apeshit....WATCH!
Man you're a fucking dumbass. Pull the man parts out of your ass.

Viva Las Espuelas
:pctoss :pctoss DAMN IT! OH WELL Im proud of these fuckers. They played like champs tonight!please specify WESTERN CONFERENCE champs. REMEMBER JUNE 22ND!!!!!!!!!!

Dirk Nowitzki
Anyways the Spurs will lay an egg to Golden State and do what the Wiz couldnt do!! :elephant :elephant

Horry For 3!
12-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Streak ended.

stretch
12-04-2006, 09:25 PM
no shit.

Dirk Nowitzki
12-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Man you're a fucking dumbass. Pull the man parts out of your ass.

Call me what you want, I cant wait to come into your houses Jan 5th and make you shit yourself again. That day is circled on my calender cuz we play the spurs better in that barn! I was also praying for a miracle but the fact that the game got interesting is better then a blowout. 12 games in a row is impressive and the fact remains THE MAVS ARE BACK BABY!! :fro

Viva Las Espuelas
12-04-2006, 09:27 PM
Bob Ortegel's "jewel" of the night was "the double 0 on the game time is coming too soon for the mavs" He's almost as big as a buffoon as Bill Walton. Only more stupid.

Dirk Nowitzki
12-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Indeed, don't get me wrong, Mavs are really good. Dirk is just a troll that is the biggest idiot here so if I give the Mavs any credit I feel dirty giving him pleasure. :lol

:blah :blah You guys better be treating the Mavs 6th man (Manu) with rest and healing. I also hope Pop is your coach by the time we meet in the postseason. That way hell be forced to use retarded lineups again! :fro

Leetonidas
12-04-2006, 09:30 PM
Anyways the Spurs will lay an egg to Golden State and do what the Wiz couldnt do!! :elephant :elephant
Win by more than 15?

dallaskd
12-04-2006, 09:36 PM
Dirk you are the biggest dumbass ever.

Dirk Nowitzki
12-04-2006, 09:36 PM
The Mavs will be fine. This was our first loss in weeks! The scary thing is once the Mavs develop that killer instinct (and they will come playoff time) the rest of the league is totally fucked. We grab big leads and gave huge games away but that is going to change in a matter of months. Imagine if we are able to hold our leads on the Spurs. 5 Game series MAYBE 6 games.
:hungry: :hungry: Damn im excited about this fucking team!! :clap

Dirk Nowitzki
12-04-2006, 09:37 PM
Dirk you are the biggest dumbass ever.

I love you too! :)

Dirk Nowitzki
12-04-2006, 09:41 PM
:downspin: If it helps I am a HUGE DALLAS COWBOYS FAN! See even with Spurs fans we are family when it comes to NFL! :drunk

ponky
12-04-2006, 09:43 PM
the win streak is over, so fucking what? it had to end sometime and i thought it would end this week so i'd rather it end against the wiz than against detroit or the nuggets...the wiz are no biggie but i expect good matchups against the pistons/nuggets...it's nice that we at least got it under ten from 31 at the end

ponky
12-04-2006, 09:44 PM
oh look, amarelooms had to leave mavtalk to come over here and talk shit, what a loser

RonMexico
12-04-2006, 09:48 PM
Suns with longest streak in the NBA!!! LOL!!! ROFL!!! YAAY!!!!

Mavs suck dick.

ponky
12-04-2006, 09:50 PM
Suns with longest streak in the NBA!!! LOL!!! ROFL!!! YAAY!!!!

Mavs suck dick.

6? haha, cute

Leetonidas
12-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Eh, the Mavs started out 14-0 in 2003 and we know how that season ended.

dallaskd
12-04-2006, 09:53 PM
^^That team was completely different from this years.

ponky
12-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Eh, the Mavs started out 14-0 in 2003 and we know how that season ended.

Yes, Dirk's injury sucked.

Leetonidas
12-04-2006, 10:05 PM
I'm only saying, going on a long winning streak doesn't mean you're the best team ever (directed towards Dirk troll).

mavsfan1000
12-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Time for the mavs to go on another winning streak. The streak had to end some time.

Viva Las Espuelas
12-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Time for the mavs to go on another winning streak. The streak had to end some time.that's what the Heat said. REMEMBER JUNE 22ND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THE ALAMO

The_Game
12-04-2006, 10:55 PM
don't see the point of talking trash to dallas when they beat us last year

if we beat them then we can talk

ponky
12-04-2006, 10:57 PM
I'm only saying, going on a long winning streak doesn't mean you're the best team ever (directed towards Dirk troll).

yes, i agree...in a twisted way i'm happy the streak is over, get on with playing the next couple of games without the pressure and without teams trying to end your streak...i'll take this loss as long as we can beat the pistons and nuggets

dallaskd
12-04-2006, 11:00 PM
^same here. i liked what the game said. at least theres one reasonable spurs fan out there. whatever time to get back to winning....and dirk nowitzki i still hate you, poeple like you are the reason everyone hates the mavs, and partially mark cubans fault.

dg7md
12-04-2006, 11:16 PM
:blah :blah You guys better be treating the Mavs 6th man (Manu) with rest and healing. I also hope Pop is your coach by the time we meet in the postseason. That way hell be forced to use retarded lineups again! :fro

Dirk is the bitter Spurs fan it sounds like. :lol

Dirk Nowitzki
12-04-2006, 11:55 PM
^same here. i liked what the game said. at least theres one reasonable spurs fan out there. whatever time to get back to winning....and dirk nowitzki i still hate you, poeple like you are the reason everyone hates the mavs, and partially mark cubans fault.

Please dawg! We are Mavs brothers. We stick together through thick and thin and have each others back no matter what! :fro You just hate how I roll which is fine. Feel me bro? :fro :drunk

Leetonidas
12-05-2006, 12:02 AM
Please dawg! We are Mavs brothers. We stick together through thick and thin and have each others back no matter what! :fro You just hate how I roll which is fine. Feel me bro? :fro :drunk
WTF? Just because someone is a fan of the same team as you doesn't make you "brothers." Someone sounds a little gay...

mavsfan1000
12-05-2006, 01:05 AM
WTF? Just because someone is a fan of the same team as you doesn't make you "brothers." Someone sounds a little gay...
I agree. It is usually easier to get along with someone that is a fan of your team but in this case it isn't. lol

Condemned 2 HelLA
12-05-2006, 03:38 AM

NorCal510 is now a Mavs fan?!?!?

PAWW
12-05-2006, 08:25 AM
My boys ended the streak :toast Thanks Gil.

dallasmavsnfuego214
12-05-2006, 09:13 AM
My boys ended the streak :toast Thanks Gil.

i was pissed at how they played in the 2nd qtr, with Dirk throwing up that weak shit and lying down expecting a call. atleast we fought back, but the wiz just had this game marked down on their calendar. they shot 71% in the first half

BUMP
12-05-2006, 09:19 AM
yeah it would be nice to see Dirk not think he needs superstar treatment, and too get up and keep playing. but i've been saying that for a couple of year now :(

nkdlunch
12-05-2006, 10:28 AM
Washington offense is so horrible. It consists of Arenas dribling nonstop, and passing it to Arenas for a shot. over and over

u2sarajevo
12-05-2006, 12:01 PM
I think the poster known as "Dirk Nowitzki" is a ruse. He's got to be a fan of another team just trying to start crap to give Mav fans a bad name.

I, for one, would like to distance as far as possible from him.

AFBlue
12-05-2006, 01:23 PM
they shot 71% in the first half

Reminds me of the last two games the Mavs won vs. the Spurs. There's only so much one team can do when the opponent's shots are falling....

Dirk Nowitzki
12-05-2006, 02:02 PM

Get your new undies yet? Sorry my boys made you waste weeks of undies with our streak. Get yourself stocked up cuz we are starting another streak of wins pretty soon! :elephant :rolleyes :rolleyes for taking me serious on my "brother speech"

P.S:Cant wait to kick your asses Jan 5th :)

Dirk Nowitzki
12-05-2006, 02:03 PM
I think the poster known as "Dirk Nowitzki" is a ruse. He's got to be a fan of another team just trying to start crap to give Mav fans a bad name.

I, for one, would like to distance as far as possible from him.

:rolleyes :rolleyes the only team I root for outside of the Mavs is anyone who plays the Spurs! :fro

RonMexico
12-06-2006, 03:44 AM
i was pissed at how they played in the 2nd qtr, with Dirk throwing up that weak shit and lying down expecting a call. atleast we fought back, but the wiz just had this game marked down on their calendar. they shot 71% in the first half

Wow - I would like to nominate you for Mavs poster of the year... I think you're the first ever to admit that Dirk put up weak shots and flopped in hopes of getting a call to work his way back into a game. That's all I've wanted for so long... thank you... and yes, Wash got off to a really fast start and it's hard to beat that kind of momentum... and the Mavs fought back as a whole in the 2nd half, but that kind of wimpy performance is what dogs Dirk's career and ability to lead a team to a championship.

ponky
12-06-2006, 04:57 AM
Wow - I would like to nominate you for Mavs poster of the year... I think you're the first ever to admit that Dirk put up weak shots and flopped in hopes of getting a call to work his way back into a game. That's all I've wanted for so long... thank you... and yes, Wash got off to a really fast start and it's hard to beat that kind of momentum... and the Mavs fought back as a whole in the 2nd half, but that kind of wimpy performance is what dogs Dirk's career and ability to lead a team to a championship.

good, cause that's about all you'll ever get...you're a fucking suns fan and we all know they aren't going to give you anything this season

TheSanityAnnex
12-06-2006, 09:55 AM
good, cause that's about all you'll ever get...you're a fucking suns fan and we all know they aren't going to give you anything this seasonA little butt hurt are we?

ponky
12-06-2006, 05:08 PM
A little butt hurt are we?

way to pwn up and use a sig provided by dallaskd...0-4, nice skid you have going there!

RonMexico
12-06-2006, 06:58 PM
good, cause that's about all you'll ever get...you're a fucking suns fan and we all know they aren't going to give you anything this season

What does that even mean? You're making no sense you un-educated piece of shit Mavs apologist.

dallaskd
12-06-2006, 07:02 PM
i guess we can use this thread for when the mavs jump on a new streak. something the kings wont have.

ponky
12-06-2006, 09:33 PM
What does that even mean? You're making no sense you un-educated piece of shit Mavs apologist.

I believe the word you're looking for is "uneducated," no hyphen needed. I don't normally correct spelling and grammar in forums but seeing as how you called me an "un-educated piece of shit," some schooling was necessary.

RonMexico
12-06-2006, 11:13 PM
I believe the word you're looking for is "uneducated," no hyphen needed. I don't normally correct spelling and grammar in forums but seeing as how you called me an "un-educated piece of shit," some schooling was necessary.

I wanted to hypenate it because I didn't think you could handle words with that many syllables without a little bit of punctuation in between... like "you-like-to-suck-dirk's-tiny-dick-and-then-give-Avery-a-dirty-sanchez-and-never-admit-that-your-team-blew-their-best-shot-at-a-title-last-year."

dirk4mvp
12-06-2006, 11:21 PM
d-fense

That one's always easy. Except for the suns :drunk