PDA

View Full Version : 4 and 3 is piss poor

SequSpur
11-24-2006, 11:41 PM
at home. Every home game that goes by, I am saving $$$$ because I'm not a fuckin fool.

The Spurs need to make up their fucking minds. Beno or Vaughn? Eric Williams or the Coyote? Butler or Whataburger? Bonner or the beer seller.

I mean what the fuck? Bonner, Vaughn and Eric Williams fucking suck. They wouldn't even be picked up if they were fucking waived. There are players out there that can fucking contribute and they are keeping these luggage carriers on board.

Fuck!

Now Beno... is he the backup or not? Vaugn blows period. I'm sick and tired of Pop yanking supposedly professional players all the time for just trying to play their game... that's right theirS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not his bullshit game.

Fuck Pop, Fuck their decisions, Fuck home games... They ain't gettin my fucking money.

:pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

smeagol
11-24-2006, 11:46 PM
So now you are backing Beno.

Make up you mind, dude.

SequSpur
11-24-2006, 11:48 PM
So now you are backing Beno.

Make up you mind, dude.

I ain't backing anyone but Parker and Duncan. the rest of this team is like a box of fucking legos.

One day you like the piece, the next day you'd rather build something else.

All I'm saying is make up your fucking mind and go with it.

I made up mine and I choose to watch the games from my TV. They ain't any of my money. Fuck em.

Sam
11-24-2006, 11:50 PM
I can tell you right now that Bonner would be picked up for his shooting and because he has a sweet contract.

Bruno
11-24-2006, 11:51 PM
Beno has entered in the game for the second quarter :
- First actionof the second quarter, Johnson score an easy basket on a backdoor.
- Pop take a 20 sec timeout and say " do your fucking job"
- One minute later, Johnson score an hte same play
- Pop benched Beno for Vaughn

SequSpur
11-24-2006, 11:53 PM
I can tell you right now that Bonner would be picked up for his shooting and because he has a sweet contract.

Bonner ain't got shit that's sweet. The only reason he isn't working the subway is because Pop is trying to act like he pulled some kind of hall of fame deal.

The only rotation Bonner is in is the pulled labia rotation.

what the fuck man.

T Park
11-24-2006, 11:54 PM
I made up mine and I choose to watch the games from my TV. They ain't any of my money. Fuck em

good one less prick in my way trying to get out

Sam
Then why has he been in the top 15 for 3 point % both of his years in the NBA?

SequSpur
good one less prick in my way trying to get out

I don't take the cattle door in the back fat ass.

T Park
11-24-2006, 11:56 PM
I don't take the cattle door in the back fat ass

cute.

no wonder your wife hits you with the frying pan so friggen much

dknights411
11-24-2006, 11:59 PM
Was that ALL you had Sequ? This is lame, even by your standards.

SequSpur
11-25-2006, 12:02 AM
Was that ALL you had Sequ? This is lame, even by your standards.

Yeah,that's it. I am just fucking pissed the fuck off. That's 3 fucking losses out of 7 on the home court.

That shit doesn't happen until February at the earliest. To me, it's just typical lately Popovich same ol shit team. It's time to get a young gun down low with Duncan instead of these potential wishing wannabees like Elson, Butler, Oberto, Rasho, Nazr and whoever the fuck else. What a got damn carousel. Tpark, please explain.

T Park
11-25-2006, 12:08 AM
It's time to get a young gun down low with Duncan instead of these potential wishing wannabees like Elson, Butler, Oberto, Rasho, Nazr and whoever the fuck else. What a got damn carousel. Tpark, please explain

show the spurs where one is available.

back up your shit and come with some players to go get.

Of course, this is all from the same guy who thinks John Lucas is a better coach than Pop.

Kori Ellis
11-25-2006, 12:09 AM
Now Beno... is he the backup or not? Vaugn blows period

Did you miss the game short stuff?

Beno got destroyed on the same play twice in a row and got his ass glued to the bench where it belonged.

samikeyp
11-25-2006, 12:11 AM
:sequ = jinx

SequSpur
11-25-2006, 12:12 AM
show the spurs where one is available.
back up your shit and come with some players to go get.
Of course, this is all from the same guy who thinks John Lucas is a better coach than Pop.

Draft someone. Trade one of these yahoos for a better pick. Oh, but that's impossible because HEB or ATT might get mad.

T Park
Beno got destroyed on the same play twice in a row and got his ass glued to the bench where it belonged

Or as Pop said to Vaughn,

"Get the fuck in there for him for christ sakes" :lmao

dknights411
Yeah,that's it. I am just fucking pissed the fuck off. That's 3 fucking losses out of 7 on the home court.

That shit doesn't happen until February at the earliest. To me, it's just typical lately Popovich same ol shit team. It's time to get a young gun down low with Duncan instead of these potential wishing wannabees like Elson, Butler, Oberto, Rasho, Nazr and whoever the fuck else. What a got damn carousel. Tpark, please explain.

So, you're pissed that we're 4-3 at home.....in November. We still have 34 more home games to go, and you're already fed up.

Um, yeah. You've had better threads.

T Park
Draft someone. Trade one of these yahoos for a better pick. Oh, but that's impossible because HEB or ATT might get mad.

Boy thats well thought out and intelligent.

SequSpur
11-25-2006, 12:14 AM
Did you miss the game short stuff?
Beno got destroyed on the same play twice in a row and got his ass glued to the bench where it belonged.

I saw the game that Dallas clearly won. The one that Avery clearly outcoached Pop. The one that Dirk used Oberto like a bitch. The one that Vaughn played like the waiver wire guard he is.

Is that the one?

Man.. fuck the Spurs and their lineups. They ain't winning shit anyways.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-25-2006, 12:14 AM
It's that time of history where we ditch the home-court advantage and now develop the road-court advantage.

T Park
11-25-2006, 12:15 AM
I saw the game that Dallas clearly won. The one that Avery clearly outcoached Pop. The one that Dirk used Oberto like a bitch. The one that Vaughn played like the waiver wire guard he is.

Is that the one?

Why don't you just go away.

Kori Ellis
11-25-2006, 12:15 AM

Is that the one?

I agree with most all of that. But not that Beno should have been on the floor over Vaughn.

SequSpur
11-25-2006, 12:19 AM
I agree with most all of that. But not that Beno should have been on the floor over Vaughn.

Probably... but if you're the coach and president and you need to look down the bench for help for the former 3 time championship Spurs and you come up with Jacque Vaughn. You need to watch the Magic Johnson Guide to Better Basketball Videos.

Fuck Popovich.

dknights411
11-25-2006, 12:31 AM
Probably... but if you're the coach and president and you need to look down the bench for help for the former 3 time championship Spurs and you come up with Jacque Vaughn. You need to watch the Magic Johnson Guide to Better Basketball Videos.

Fuck Popovich.

Uh, Pop's not the president. Holt is.

Brutalis
11-25-2006, 12:38 AM
http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~fanf2/hermes/doc/talks/2004-02-ukuug/crybaby.png

timvp
11-25-2006, 12:52 AM

Fuck Popovich.

:lol

Nice blast.

dg7md
11-25-2006, 12:55 AM
Great road record >>>>> great home record

smeagol
11-25-2006, 10:03 AM
4 and 3 is piss poor

And 10 and 3 blows too :blah

rayray2k8
11-25-2006, 02:01 PM
Yep.. the spurs regular season is already in midseason form. :lol
Sounds like a typical spurs season. Losing at home, but almost unbeatable on the road.
Feels like the season is repeating again from previous years.

Just by reading Sequ's thread, his opinion isnt any different from most spurs fans in this site...
Some thing I agree with him, some I dont.
But I'll tell you this.
My god are we spoiled.