Phenomanul
11-27-2006, 02:27 PM
:corn:

Jimcs50
11-27-2006, 09:04 PM
Well?

1Parker1
11-27-2006, 09:14 PM
:lmao How ironic is it that you post this? I just rented it Saturday!

....and it sucked. big time. :oops

1Parker1
11-27-2006, 09:19 PM
Seriously, it was a waste of time. It wasn't even remotely funny, the constant arguing/yelling/bickering got uncomfortable and annoying, and watching Jennifer Aniston for 2 hours pushed me to run to the gym 3 times a week. :lol

I'm disapointed that Vince Vaughn would produce such crap. Oh, and the ending sucked big time and didn't even make any sense.

angel_luv
11-27-2006, 09:42 PM
I thought it was a sobering ending, but not a bad one. It showed two people who had moved on with their lives and who unfortunately were only able to become better people away from each other.

But then again, no one asked me. :)

1Parker1
11-27-2006, 10:10 PM
I thought it was a sobering ending, but not a bad one. It showed two people who had moved on with their lives and who unfortunately were only able to become better people away from each other.

But then again, no one asked me. :)

Yes, but it made no sense with the way the movie was going before the ending. I felt like they were purposely trying to make the ending unhappy and weird so they just threw it together.

Either way, sucky movie. I felt like one of those kids whose parents are divorcing and you're hiding in your room with your hands over your ears as you're listening to your parents arguing and fighting.

BAD MOVIE.

:worthy: Jimbo

ALVAREZ6
11-27-2006, 10:58 PM
I'm glad I never watched it after hearing 1Parker1's review...

Jimcs50
11-28-2006, 09:17 AM
Seriously, it was a waste of time. It wasn't even remotely funny, the constant arguing/yelling/bickering got uncomfortable and annoying, and watching Jennifer Aniston for 2 hours pushed me to run to the gym 3 times a week. :lol

I'm disapointed that Vince Vaughn would produce such crap. Oh, and the ending sucked big time and didn't even make any sense.

I guess we are meant for each other then.

:toast

Seriously, I was beginning to wonder if I needed to watch it again to give it anothet chance, because so many people disagreed with my opinion on the movie. Thankyou for restoring my faith in my opinions.

:)

angel_luv
11-28-2006, 10:11 AM
I'll have to watch it again.
I guess it couldn't have been that great since I haven't thought to rent it since it was released in stores.

ShoogarBear
11-28-2006, 01:37 PM
Jennifer Aniston for 2 hours pushed me to run to the gym 3 times a week. :lol

Are you trying to get your butt to look like hers?

And do you need an unbiased evaluation?

1Parker1
11-28-2006, 10:04 PM
Are you trying to get your butt to look like hers?

And do you need an unbiased evaluation?

:lol Nah, her ass is too small

:cooldevil

1Parker1
11-28-2006, 10:06 PM
I realized, I haven't seen a good movie in a really long time.

However, I am looking forward to Will Smith's new movie, "The Pursuit of Happiness" that one looks really good.

1Parker1
11-28-2006, 10:07 PM
Thankyou for restoring my faith in my opinions.

:lol Anytime. Maybe I should have you go and watch movies first, then recommend them to me. I can save my money and time this way...

ShoogarBear
11-28-2006, 10:08 PM
:lol Nah, her ass is too small

:cooldevil:drool:, interesting.

Oh, as tlong would say,

:hungry:

Jimcs50
11-28-2006, 10:56 PM
:lol Anytime. Maybe I should have you go and watch movies first, then recommend them to me. I can save my money and time this way...

Better yet, why don't we go to the movies together....on me.