PDA

View Full Version : The way the Spurs are playing today who would you not want to face in the playoffs?

PhotoShop
11-28-2006, 06:40 AM
Keep in mind if the playoffs were to start today,who would you rather the Spurs face in the first round? or who would you not want the Spurs to face in the playoffs? Golden State? .........Dallas? Who is not 100% healthy? who is cold and who is hot right now? These are things to think about when faced with this question this early in the season.

We all know when the playoffs do get here ,your choices may not be the ones you choose today, But think about it. The way the Spurs are playing now,and the way coach Pop has to deal with who he thinks is 100% ready and who he thinks may not be in playoff form yet, should be the basis on your final answer,

Good luck! and Thank you for reading.

Brianna
11-28-2006, 06:48 AM
The smart answer for me would be the Sonics, But I can't stand Dallas and I hate the lakers. The Jazz kinda scare me also. But if we could play anyone? I would like Sonics in round one, lakers in round two, And the Suns in the semi finals. I want no part of the Mavericks or Kobe. Call me a chicken if you will :)

Zombie.
11-28-2006, 06:51 AM
The way Pop is coaching right now does it really matter? Sorry I am still pissed at that douche bag. :mad

pas2704
11-28-2006, 06:52 AM
I say it doesn't matter. Bring them all on!!! TO BE THE BEST YOU GOT TO BEAT THE BEST!!!! And we can beat anybody on any given day!!! LETS DO THIS!!!! THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS IS NOT A CEREAL BUT THE OPPOSITION!!! :hungry: FEED THE BEAST!!! GO SPURS GO!!!

ShoogarBear
11-28-2006, 07:12 AM
The Charlotte Bobcats.

polandprzem
11-28-2006, 07:16 AM
The Charlotte Bobcats.

No way!

They have a psychological adventage as they won with the spurs.

I say - Toronto

Texas_Ranger
11-28-2006, 07:57 AM
Dallas.

The_Game
11-28-2006, 08:29 AM
Mavs and the Suns as always will be very tough in the playoffs. As you know by playoff time they will both be in top form. Jazz could be dangerous too.

abelle23
11-28-2006, 11:03 AM
DALLAS

its payback time :smokin

dknights411
11-28-2006, 11:19 AM
Doesn't matter because the way the Spurs are playing now will NOT be the way the Spurs will play in March or April.

themvp
11-28-2006, 11:32 AM
It's too early for this things, IMO.

Like the poster above me wrote. In playoffs Spurs will be ready to everyone, I'm sure.

Are we supposed to be scared of Dallas, Phoenix, Utah...? :rolleyes I don't think so.

Not to underrate them (opponents), but thoughts about who would Spurs not want to face in the playoffs is lame.

TDMVPDPOY
11-28-2006, 11:40 AM
i dont give a shit who we play in the playoffs

spurs vs refs, bring it on

Axl Van Dam
11-28-2006, 07:08 PM
I say it doesn't matter. Bring them all on!!! TO BE THE BEST YOU GOT TO BEAT THE BEST!!!! And we can beat anybody on any given day!!! LETS DO THIS!!!! THE BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS IS NOT A CEREAL BUT THE OPPOSITION!!! :hungry: FEED THE BEAST!!! GO SPURS GO!!!

:toast AMEN TO THAT :toast

td4mvp21
11-28-2006, 08:45 PM
The smart answer for me would be the Sonics, But I can't stand Dallas and I hate the lakers. The Jazz kinda scare me also. But if we could play anyone? I would like Sonics in round one, lakers in round two, And the Suns in the semi finals. I want no part of the Mavericks or Kobe. Call me a chicken if you will :)

I'll call you a dumb bitch after that post.