PDA

View Full Version : USC/UT.. w/e I will prove who is better...

Brutalis
11-29-2006, 02:33 PM
http://football.stassen.com/cgi-bin/records/calc-wp.pl?start=1960&end=2005&rpct=70&min=5&se=on&by=Win+Pct

that's 60-05'

http://football.stassen.com/cgi-bin/records/calc-wp.pl?start=1869&end=2005&rpct=50&min=7&se=on&by=Win+Pct

^ thats 1897-2005

USC, home of the here today gone tomorrow most faggot like fans any sports franchise could withstand. Here's to you guys being wrong.

KewlKat00
11-29-2006, 02:58 PM
USC, home of the here today gone tomorrow most faggot like fans any sports franchise could withstand.

way to generalize :rolleyes

Ballcox
11-29-2006, 03:34 PM
^Thank you Brutalis. I've never said on this board that usc doesn't have quality athletic teams, but damn I'm getting tired of all the usc homerism going on lately, particularly that Black Mamba dick saying we're chumps, or Whitely saying we're just a blip on the radar of college sports, what an amazing line of bullshit. Historically speaking, in terms of all sports combined, UT is one of the most accomplished universities in the country, period. I'm not saying we're tha end all/be all for everything relating to college sports, but I do think we've accomplished alot and set a very high standard in college athletics concerning consistency and achievements. So, Mamba and Whitely, if you two can separate yourselves from each other's dicks, take that for what it's worth, although I'm sure you'll come back with another statement about how pathetic UT is. So do yourself a favor and insert that crap right back up your ass, thank you.

leemajors
11-29-2006, 03:40 PM
every team has overzealous fans, some post waaaay more than others though.

Ballcox
11-29-2006, 04:11 PM
^Suck my fucking dick mamba, we in no way 'suck' this season as you seem to think. 5-6, 4-7 is sucking, we finished the season 9-3 which imo does not constitute 'sucking'. Going by your gross generalizations, usc 'sucked' last year as well after the supposedly best team ever in college football got their ass handed to them by UT. So, I guess your team sucks as well. You can now go back to your usual occupation of sucking dick, thanks!

Ballcox
11-29-2006, 04:54 PM
^ Are you really that dense, or has rooting for a soft-ass team from southern California distorted your perception of reality? I was using your own criteria to determine what a 'chump' team is, and by your criteria usc is every bit the chump team that UT is currently. So go ahead and check yourself, CHUMP. I'm going to enjoy watching your pathetic team fall on their ass after playing through your weak ass PAC 10 schedule. You call me up when usc wants to join a real conference, okay dumbass?

Cant_Be_Faded
11-29-2006, 05:18 PM
at least the best player in ut history never fumbled in the national title game by lateralling it to a white walk on freshman receiver.

Brutalis
11-29-2006, 05:58 PM
at least the best player in ut history never fumbled in the national title game by lateralling it to a white walk on freshman receiver.
ding dong.
who is it?
owned.
owned who?
you biatch!

leemajors
11-29-2006, 06:22 PM
From Champs to Chumps!!!! :blah

Fight On
Sons of Troy

i'm just curious, but do you know where Troy was located?

Brutalis
11-29-2006, 07:43 PM
so what i wonder is. why can't this retard get banned? they have banned other people for weaker reasons...

Marklar MM
11-29-2006, 07:50 PM
Troy was conquered, much like Ohio State will do to USC.

RonMexico
11-29-2006, 08:17 PM
UT will probably be at the Cotton Bowl, black anus... even though I'm an Aggie, give them credit for having a pretty good year with the only loss (when Colt was 100%) against #1 Ohio State... but everyone knew they were gonna lose to A&M... right? K-State was the only blip because they suck - kind of like Oregon State - at least A&M and Ohio State are ranked... and will both win their bowl games since OSU will roll over USC.

LB7
11-29-2006, 08:22 PM
I still do not understand how USC gets the nod over Michigan. Both one loss...USC's coming at the hands of Oregon State and Michigan's coming at the hands of the #1 team and it was a close game. I will never understand how USC gets in the game over them. USC is a very good team, no doubt, but the logic points to Michigan IMO.

Good post RonMexico. Some folks saying UT "sucked" this year is a little off-base. They lost to K-State...I'll give yall that one. At the same time, USC lost to Oregon State so thats null & void. Lost to the number one team with a redshirt freshman QB starting only his 2nd game ever and then an 8-3 Texas A&M squad at the time. Not excuses to lose but none of that points to UT "sucking".

RonMexico
11-29-2006, 08:35 PM
Being from Phoenix, I'm a die-hard fan of the Suns and Arizona State, so I've continually had to switch allegiance to U of A-holes come March so at least I have a little home-state representation in the tourney.

Likewise, as an Aggie Grad, I'm gonna hate Texas throughout the year, but when they dominated USC and I get to see the "Pete Carroll Face" over and over again, I could soften up for at least one day last January. That, and I think Colt McCoy is a good kid who has gotten a little bit of a bad rap (unfairly) from the Texas faithful this year - the way he played against Tech really showed he will be a great quarterback in the years to come (I know it's just Tech, but he was calm under pressure when Tech got off to an early lead). Now, who's gonna be first in the Jevean Snead transfer race?

RonMexico
11-29-2006, 08:38 PM
Oh, and you pointed out that we were 8-3 this year, but I'll have to state (sadly) that we were about 90 seconds and 2 points away from being 10-1... Even though I'm pissed at Fran for poor decisions and clock management in those games (I'm not calling for his job, though like the "Faggy" fans out there), they were perhaps the lessons he and the team needed in order to pull out a win in Austin.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-29-2006, 08:43 PM
so what i wonder is. why can't this retard get banned? they have banned other people for weaker reasons...
because mookie is a shitty moderator

IceColdBrewski
11-29-2006, 09:16 PM
because mookie is a shitty moderator

I wasn't gonna say it, but I'm glad someone else brought it up. I'm sure he can't ban anyone, but I'd have locked a couple of Mamba's threads up a long time ago. How many threads do you need to say "USC Chumps!" :rolleyes

Which reminds me. Why do you people keep taking the bait? He's obviously just trying to get a rise out of you, and you're falling for it.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-29-2006, 09:24 PM
kori should transfer moderator powers to me
i'd have banned his ass long ago

KewlKat00
11-29-2006, 09:32 PM
Which reminds me. Why do you people keep taking the bait? He's obviously just trying to get a rise out of you, and you're falling for it.

seriously. i don't know why people think he represents the usc fan base. i will admit that i have come in contact with some questionable people over the years, but the ridiculous posts are not typical of the majority.

Brutalis
11-30-2006, 12:00 AM
way to generalize :rolleyes
it's just sarcasm kid.

johngateswhiteley
11-30-2006, 12:03 AM
it's just sarcasm kid.

...she's not a kid and your post is garbage.

Brutalis
11-30-2006, 12:05 AM
...she's not a kid and your post is garbage.
it's ownage you little crack monkey! ownage!

and i LOVE it!

:toast