PDA

View Full Version : Can you watch NBA games on the internet in all countries?

The_Game
11-29-2006, 05:39 PM
I mean on nba.com broadband league pass BTW

anyone know?

Sweet Pea
11-29-2006, 05:43 PM
yes...subject to blackout games in your local area which is verified through your local provider and account number.

Kori Ellis
11-29-2006, 05:52 PM
Are you talking about if you are a NBA LP subscriber in US and then you travel abroad?

Or are you talking about the new NBA LP Broadband for international people?

The_Game
11-29-2006, 05:55 PM
for people outside the US, I live in the UK

I can't see where I can get this for when you put in provider it is purely US based

I am a member of the site but thats it

Kori Ellis
11-29-2006, 05:57 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54761

You can now get it on a game-by-game basis or for the whole season even if you live outside the US. A Nuggets fan (who lives in Australia) tried it out in that thread.

The_Game
11-29-2006, 06:01 PM
seems that we can't get it over here

This live webcast is not available in your area.

Please check your local tv listings for broadcast info on this game.

Damn

Man In Black
11-29-2006, 06:15 PM
When I was in Sydney earlier this month, I saw every game being offered on League Pass except those that were blacked out local for my area(Southern California) and those carried on National Networks like ESPN or TNT. They had to verify my account and now I can watch it anywhere. So yeah it works pretty good as long as you have really good broadband access.

Kori Ellis
11-29-2006, 06:17 PM
When I was in Sydney earlier this month, I saw every game being offered on League Pass except those that were blacked out local for my area(Southern California) and those carried on National Networks like ESPN or TNT. They had to verify my account and now I can watch it anywhere. So yeah it works pretty good as long as you have really good broadband access.

That's because you have league pass in the United States. He's asking a different question.

He's asking if you live in another country, can you get just the broadband league pass.

Sweet Pea
11-29-2006, 06:17 PM

That's what I assumed but The GAME lives abroad so that's a whole different situation.

JLH Fans
11-29-2006, 06:22 PM
Yes,I can see games on the net with the TVU player.
I usually see at least 2-3 games/week on the NBA TV/ESPN,and I live in Hungary,so I could see 2more games/week as well on our sport television channel.

Sweet Pea
11-29-2006, 06:24 PM
for people outside the US, I live in the UK

I can't see where I can get this for when you put in provider it is purely US based

I am a member of the site but thats it

I'm sure NBALP won't like this but if u can find a buddy in the US w/ LP, U can piggyback on his/her account.

Kori Ellis
11-29-2006, 06:27 PM
Please curb the conversation away from illegal ways to watch the games.

Thanks.

Sweet Pea
11-29-2006, 06:32 PM
gotcha

Lady M
11-29-2006, 06:38 PM
in France you can't but i know a man in Swiss who can watch with LP

Kori Ellis
11-29-2006, 06:40 PM
in France you can't but i know a man in Swiss who can watch with LP

I believe the option for those who live abroad is expanding, but isn't available in all countries yet.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-29-2006, 07:42 PM
Mostly referring to non NBA league pass people, as it seems like Nuggets Fan was able to watch a game the other night off of it despite not being a League Pass TV customer.

Kori Ellis
11-29-2006, 07:45 PM
Mostly referring to non NBA league pass people, as it seems like Nuggets Fan was able to watch a game the other night off of it despite not being a League Pass TV customer.

It's for people who don't live in the United States.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-29-2006, 07:47 PM
yeah you can cancel my other thread about this kori

i am registered on nba.com but i can't seem to be able to get to the deal where you can watch the game online as it asks for my account number and tv provider for NBA League Pass

damn

Amuseddaysleeper
11-29-2006, 07:49 PM
It's for people who don't live in the United States.

yeah, i'm in canada but can't seem to figure out how Nuggets Fan was able to do that seeing as how it doesn't let you advance without filling in the account info and tv provider

Kori Ellis
11-29-2006, 07:51 PM
yeah, i'm in canada but can't seem to figure out how Nuggets Fan was able to do that seeing as how it doesn't let you advance without filling in the account info and tv provider

It's available in some countries but not all countries yet. I guess he was just lucky that it was available in Australia.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-29-2006, 07:54 PM
If you check the Nugget fan thread, I think you have to have cable TV too... or did he mean cable broadband? I'm still very confused.

kolko
11-29-2006, 08:04 PM
It's not available in Argentina.

Ariel
11-29-2006, 08:24 PM
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/4518/killmyselfmt3.gif (http://imageshack.us)
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHH!!!

@#@#$#$%#$%

GRRARRARRARGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

$^$%^#$^$%^#$^!!!!!!!!1

Amuseddaysleeper
11-29-2006, 08:28 PM
you can watch archived games for free, you just need an nba.com account

but as for LIVE stuff, some of us international fans are gonna be stuck in a jam

Sweet Pea
11-29-2006, 09:47 PM
http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/4518/killmyselfmt3.gif (http://imageshack.us)
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHH!!!

@#@#$#$%#$%

GRRARRARRARGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

$^$%^#$^$%^#$^!!!!!!!!1

ditto

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-29-2006, 11:26 PM
If you check the Nugget fan thread, I think you have to have cable TV too... or did he mean cable broadband? I'm still very confused.

it worked for me using my cable internet. I just mentioned it would be good to have cable internet coz its obviously quicker and works better with streaming :fro

You dont need cable TV downunder to watch NBALP online :smokin