PDA

View Full Version : Strahan Rules, NY Giants

mikejones99
11-30-2006, 01:55 AM
He killed that NY reporter bitch, now she needs to go away like most of them dumbass women reporters that got their head up their ass.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-30-2006, 02:20 AM
He killed that NY reporter bitch, now she needs to go away like most of them dumbass women reporters that got their head up their ass.

Um, no, he called Plax a liar in response to her question.

Naqi: Plaxico said you haven't spoken with him since your comments on WFAN, is that true?

Strahan: I spoke to Plaxico.

So, mj99, who's lying? Strahan or Plax.

She stood her ground, asked her question and didn't get intimidated. Removing your head from your ass while watching the video would help you see that.

People always get mad at the media for reporting what they said to the media.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-30-2006, 02:23 AM
ESPN:

Burress on Wednesday said he was unaware of Strahan's comments.

"I haven't had a conversation with him," Burress said. "If that's the way he feels, hey, I don't talk about my teammates. If that's the way he feels, then that's the way he feels. I know what my motivation is. If that's the way he feels, then that's sad."

-----------

If people don't want their comments talked about, then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-30-2006, 02:24 AM
ESPN:

"If you are going to be negative, be negative because if you think it bothers me I don't give a damn what you write," Strahan said.

----------------

Funny way of showing it, Mike.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-30-2006, 02:29 AM
ESPN:

"We don't have that division," Strahan added. "So if you want to come here with a negative, you are coming to the wrong guy, because I am not a negative guy. I don't kill my teammates. I'm a man and I talk to my teammates."

------------

So if you didn't have any division, why does it warrant a response?

If there was nothing said, then why is it an issue? Say you never said that and let the readers decide.

If you don't kill your teammates, then why are you quoted as saying Plax quit?

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-30-2006, 02:29 AM
ESPN:

"Look a man in the eye before you try to kill him or make up something."

--------------

Kinda like you did with Plax, Mike?

--------------

"It's a shame," Strahan said on the radio Monday. "You can't give up. You can't quit, because you're not quitting on yourself, you're quitting on everybody. I don't quite understand what his lack of motivation is in those types of situations. But I'm going to try to see what it is, and if I can talk to him about it. He's too good for that."

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-30-2006, 02:30 AM
If I'm Naqi and have to talk to Mike tomorrow, I have a second recorder in my hand playing that interview and have him say the media is making this up.

But then she becomes the news, and in turn, unethical.

Her failure to be intimidated shows her worth as a journo, mj99. Where's your worth as anything?

leemajors
11-30-2006, 10:35 AM
If I'm Naqi and have to talk to Mike tomorrow, I have a second recorder in my hand playing that interview and have him say the media is making this up.

But then she becomes the news, and in turn, unethical.

Her failure to be intimidated shows her worth as a journo, mj99. Where's your worth as anything?

he's probably burning carpet in his trailer to stay warm, regardless of the risk to his safety.

LEONARD
11-30-2006, 10:51 AM
LMAO...Strahan came off like a douche and a liar...she held her ground just fine when he tried to bully her for no reason...

he sounds funny too...like "The Lady's Man"... :lol

kskonn
11-30-2006, 11:32 AM
"would you like a fish sandwich?"

JMarkJohns
11-30-2006, 01:14 PM
Yeah. The story should be a non-story, but since it is one, I'm on the side of the reporter as well. Plax appeared to be a stand up sort of person, NNaqi did what her job required, went to one, went to the person the first spoke about, then went back to the first for confirmation of some facts.

Strahan overreacted and looked like a complete asshole, not only for the way he treated a reporter, but because his machismo woman intimidation act completely backfired as the lady held her ground instead of cowering in fear.

Now Strahan looks the fool and the liar and she looks brilliant for having created this story from almost nothing. Plaxico did quit on the play. Strahan did criticize him on air publically. Unless Plaxico is lying about not having talked to Strahan, big Mike is merely covering his ass for "good teammate" appearance sake.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-01-2006, 02:17 AM
This, my friends, is the big bad man afraid of a female reporter.

http://graphics10.nytimes.com/images/2006/11/30/sports/30giants..1.600.jpg

mikejones99
12-01-2006, 02:51 AM
Yeah, Strahan really looks afraid of some dumb old ugly Bitch.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-01-2006, 02:56 AM
Yeah, Strahan really looks afraid of some dumb old ugly Bitch.

And once again, mj99 fails to address anything pertinent.