PDA

View Full Version : Trojans Make Run at Top Hoops Class

johngateswhiteley
11-30-2006, 04:16 AM
http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=608798

MajorMike
11-30-2006, 08:41 AM
OSU is fighting with SC for the #3 guy, Mamadou Diarra. He has always been an SC lean, but his best friend and team mate Ibrahima Thomas just signed an LOI with OSU. Jai Lucas has always been high on OSU, but has taken new interest due to the fact that super frosh Byron Eaton (also a PG) took in a little more than the typical freshman 5 and now is a chubby turnover machine as a soph. OSU has been starting JamesOn at PG because they have no other true point. If Lucas comes in he would start right away.

OSU is also going to get #25 PF and #95 overall Darrington Hobson and is on level ground with LSU, Florida and Kentucky with #14 C Isaiah Rusher from Houston.

Also, FYI on Mayo, he will not qualify, nor will Overton.

johngateswhiteley
11-30-2006, 09:09 AM
Also, FYI on Mayo, he will not qualify, nor will Overton.

lmao...you really are a pessimistic loser. you never have anything positive to say about any team other than ok state.

...btw, have you talked to Mayo & Overton? have you talked to the NCAA? otherwise, shut the fuck up.

MajorMike
11-30-2006, 10:21 AM
lmao...you really are a pessimistic loser. you never have anything positive to say about any team other than ok state.

...btw, have you talked to Mayo & Overton? have you talked to the NCAA? otherwise, shut the fuck up.

*sigh* Have you ever known me to post anything un-factual?

Mayo will play in a prep school next year. Look it up on rivals or scout Mr. Post-a-Link.

Overton, who hasn't committed but will likely to SC, can't make his grades; look it up.

I swear, some of you guys just need to get over your jr. high mentality.

johngateswhiteley
11-30-2006, 10:36 AM
*sigh* Have you ever known me to post anything un-factual?

Mayo will play in a prep school next year. Look it up on rivals or scout Mr. Post-a-Link.

Overton, who hasn't committed but will likely to SC, can't make his grades; look it up.

I swear, some of you guys just need to get over your jr. high mentality.

...thats not the point. you can find any article to back up any point you want to make. you seem like a smart, albeit pessimistic, dude...you know there are stats to back up anything.

bottom line, time is not up on Mayo and Overton...you could easily be wrong.

MajorMike
11-30-2006, 10:43 AM
...thats not the point. you can find any article to back up any point you want to make. you seem like a smart, albeit pessimistic, dude...you know there are stats to back up anything.

bottom line, time is not up on Mayo and Overton...you could easily be wrong.

And I could easily be right, so don't make yourself look like a fool and go all pissy flying off the handle on someone for merely posting what they know, then following them around to different threads and stalking them. And you wonder why people give you crap all the time?

And FYI, whereas i don't know either of the kids, I DO know someone who has spoken at length to one of them. How and why is none of your concern, but leave it to be said that when I talk recruiting, I am going off a little more than just what I read - in all sports OSU fields.

MajorMike
11-30-2006, 10:52 AM
U the Man CaptMike!! I want to be like U (CaptMike) when I grow up!!!! Fight On U S C

AWESOME! Getting a HS Diploma would be a good start.

johngateswhiteley
11-30-2006, 11:14 AM
And I could easily be right, so don't make yourself look like a fool and go all pissy flying off the handle on someone for merely posting what they know, then following them around to different threads and stalking them. And you wonder why people give you crap all the time?

And FYI, whereas i don't know either of the kids, I DO know someone who has spoken at length to one of them. How and why is none of your concern, but leave it to be said that when I talk recruiting, I am going off a little more than just what I read - in all sports OSU fields.

1. i don't think a lot of people give me crap, and those that do are....not intelligent

2. i don't look like a fool

3. i would never follow anyone around...its funny you would say that

4. i said what i said, b/c you are always posting negative things...i guess thats just who you are

MajorMike
11-30-2006, 11:21 AM
Please tell me - which part is negative?

johngateswhiteley
11-30-2006, 11:25 AM
Please tell me - which part is negative?

i love you.

MajorMike
11-30-2006, 11:34 AM
Y eah I know, I Hear people in Texas are very smart. I got mine in Cali but I guess it is obsolete since everything in Texas is better than the rest of the world. I should also give up my Masters from USC in Computer Science and enroll at UTSA. I will quit my Management job at Valero today, In order to enroll at UTSA fulltime. You know, get a real Texas education.

CaptMike,
Let me enlighten you with some reality bitch. I live among you Texans been in SA for 3 years and I can’t wait to get out of this shithole. I deal with you fools day in and day out, you are the most Close Minded, Stupid, Mexican looking but want to be white, Homers I’ve ever come across.

The best part about your flame, is that I am not Texan, I do not like living in Texas.

We can't wait to get rid of you. Unfortunately, I have to deal with fools like you on a daily basis as well. Are all Cali people infantile and bigots like you?

Plus, with as poor the grammar and spelling in your posts are, I call complete bull shit on the education. Either you are uneducated and a liar or lazy and a fool. Neither would suprise me, however.

KewlKat00
11-30-2006, 11:56 AM
i'm really happy with what floyd has done with the program (even though the amazing galen center sure is helping). i hope this year's recruiting class convinces young and pruitt to stay another year.

StylisticS
11-30-2006, 12:12 PM
At least we agree on something (Don’t like living in Texas). I am Mexican raised in Cali and now in this shit hole you people call the Alamo City..

Then please, do us all a favor, and get the fuck out my fuckin state. It will raise the IQ level of our state if you was to somehow remove your bitch ass out of it.

RonMexico
11-30-2006, 05:45 PM
Black Mamba is the best thing to happen to this state since I went to A&M.

MajorMike
12-01-2006, 10:12 AM
i'm really happy with what floyd has done with the program (even though the amazing galen center sure is helping). i hope this year's recruiting class convinces young and pruitt to stay another year.

I think it is sort of surreal to see the best classes in the nation out of SC and KSU and Purdue and DePaul. Props.

KewlKat00
12-01-2006, 11:53 AM
I think it is sort of surreal to see the best classes in the nation out of SC and KSU and Purdue and DePaul. Props.

oh definitely, i still can't believe it. we could have had a really great year this year except pruitt is academically ineligible the first semester and the whole ryan francis thing (huge). we beat some good teams last year: arizona, north carolina, ucla. the more players we get the more consistent we will be. this year taj gibson is already looking good.

i can't wait to go to a game at the galen center. the view of downtown is supposed to be spectacular.