PDA

View Full Version : Buckeyes WIN BCS title game.

Mr Dio
11-30-2006, 10:11 PM
I'm calling it now like I did weeks ago, no matter who goes to AZ to play the Bucks, they will get beaten.
Whether it be by 1pt or 21pts, BUCKS WIN BCS Title game.

I would love, Love, LOVE for USC to go & be the lambs so that I can cash in on my Pre-Season Prop.
I need SC to beat UCLA to guarantee it! Do your part Condom Boys & finish off the regular season like you started it.........

If the more deserving Mich goes than that would be a tougher game but still a Buck Win.

Trainwreck2100
11-30-2006, 11:07 PM
way to go out on a limb there

Mr Dio
12-01-2006, 01:44 AM
Like I said, weeks ago.

Why can't the majority of college football or SC fans in general have a sense reality then?
Why all this talk about SC having a chance?

Do you think they do?

Mr Dio
12-01-2006, 01:50 AM
8 weeks ago.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50842

:smokin

johngateswhiteley
12-01-2006, 03:16 AM
Like I said, weeks ago.

Why can't the majority of college football or SC fans in general have a sense reality then?
Why all this talk about SC having a chance?

Do you think they do?

...IF, they play each other. yeah, i think SC wins.

Mr Dio
12-01-2006, 03:00 PM
C'mon man, get real.
I clearly stated the word reality.

Seriously, all BS aside.
Do you think SC has a realistic chance?
Not a 1 in 100, 1 in 25 or a 1 in 10 chance but a realistic one?

NoMoneyDown
12-01-2006, 03:38 PM
I said it elsewhere, and I'll reiterate it here ... USC got lucky as hell three weeks in a row. They were a little banged up then, and came away with three straight wins at a TD or less margin against inferior opposition. Their luck ran out against OSU, but returned most/all of their personnel for the ND game. Ohio State won't just win, but by all accounts, should win BIG.

Mr Dio
12-01-2006, 04:25 PM
I said it elsewhere, and I'll reiterate it here ... USC got lucky as hell three weeks in a row. They were a little banged up then, and came away with three straight wins at a TD or less margin against inferior opposition. Their luck ran out against OSU, but returned most/all of their personnel for the ND game.

Ohio State won't just win, but by all accounts, should win BIG.

Wow, someone with some actual realism in their post.
Nice to see some intelligence for a change. :clap

Good point of view man, I was starting to think most people around here all thought Walt Disney was a historian & told the truth in his movies. :lol

NoMoneyDown
12-01-2006, 04:56 PM
Seriously, Ohio State was up 10pts to Michigan, when Michigan scored in the last minutes of the game (due to a bad interference call on 4th down, I believe). Ohio State also had 3 TO's to Michigan's -0- in that game. Michigan pummeled Notre Dame IN SOUTH BEND. USC beat Notre Dame, too, pretty handidly, but also played in their comfy home turf. Not a good guage really to make any assumptions, but I just don't see USC being within 10pts of Ohio State in the 4Q, unless Troy Smith and/or the Buckeye defense comes down with food poisoning or the flu or something.

tlongII
12-01-2006, 05:34 PM
You guys are crazy. Ohio State is good, but they can't blow SC out. I would not be surprised if USC wins.

BeerIsGood!
12-01-2006, 10:41 PM
If Ohio State plays the way they have pretty much all year they win. They're the better team, but if they pull a November UT performance they could lose to anyone. I wouldn't be surprised to see USC upset this week just because of the last few games and the sense of relief after that stretch that can make a team vulnerable.

Mr Dio
12-02-2006, 01:23 AM
Seriously, Ohio State was up 10pts to Michigan, when Michigan scored in the last minutes of the game (due to a bad interference call on 4th down, I believe). Ohio State also had 3 TO's to Michigan's -0- in that game. Michigan pummeled Notre Dame IN SOUTH BEND. USC beat Notre Dame, too, pretty handidly, but also played in their comfy home turf. Not a good guage really to make any assumptions, but I just don't see USC being within 10pts of Ohio State in the 4Q, unless Troy Smith and/or the Buckeye defense comes down with food poisoning or the flu or something.

:clap
Another very real post.
I applaud it & hope others can appreciate your sense of realism.

johngateswhiteley
12-02-2006, 01:56 AM

...funny how you only use that argument for and not against. btw, we get it, you don't think USC has a chance....

but what if i told you SC has never lost by more than 7 since 2001?

and what if i told you....that SC may in fact play tosu, and we might get to actually see the outcome instead of you predict it?

Mr Dio
12-02-2006, 02:22 AM
Like I said, Bucks WIN the BCS title game.
IMO ESPECIALLY, if USC & not Mich goes.
It's just thoughts & opinions & I don't see how anyone can get huffy if they'd ever had one or the other. Don't we all?

BTW, has USC ever lost a title game by 7 when they've had a double digit lead in the 4th qtr? I wouldn't think so because a REAL/TRUE dynasty never would commit such a HUGE error.

Dirk Nowitzki
12-02-2006, 06:23 AM
How the fuck was USC ever a dynasty?? That title in 2004 belongs to LSU. They won the title and that half championship talk is pure bullshit. They ONLY WON 1 FUCKING TITLE AND THAT WAS IN 05 VS OU! If USC is a dynasty then you might as well call Texas one as well! BTW Ohio State is going to rape the living shit out of USC. Troy Smith is going to have a vince young type performance and it will be over by halftime or the 3rd quarter at the latest.

johngateswhiteley
12-02-2006, 08:53 AM
How the fuck was USC ever a dynasty?? That title in 2004 belongs to LSU. They won the title and that half championship talk is pure bullshit. They ONLY WON 1 FUCKING TITLE AND THAT WAS IN 05 VS OU! If USC is a dynasty then you might as well call Texas one as well! BTW Ohio State is going to rape the living shit out of USC. Troy Smith is going to have a vince young type performance and it will be over by halftime or the 3rd quarter at the latest.

few things (and if this does not convince you, then....i'm done):

1. every CFB historian gives USC credit for a title in 2004....who are you to say otherwise? you're nothing

2. how many conference titles, bcs title games, national titles, streaks, & Heisman Trophies does t.u. have in the last 5 years?...cause its not close to Southern Cal

3. you're a hater...

4. what bowl game is t.u. going to this year?..... :lol

...its a stupid comparison, and you're stupid for making it.

KB24
12-02-2006, 11:55 AM

1. every CFB historian gives USC credit for a title in 2004....who are you to say otherwise? you're nothing

2. how many conference titles, bcs title games, national titles, streaks, & Heisman Trophies does t.u. have in the last 5 years?...cause its not close to Southern Cal

3. you're a hater...

OUCH!!!!! Nothing but the hard facts. :ihit

JoeChalupa
12-02-2006, 03:02 PM
I concur with Mr.Dio.

Mr Dio
12-02-2006, 03:15 PM

Excellent fact sir.
LSU did ACTUALLY win the Sugar bowl which was The BCS Title Game.

Exactly, how many BCS title games were played that yr?
I thought only 1 but yeah, we have many on the West coast that think a lesser bowl that yr was BCS title game #1b or some weird stuff like that.

Fact is, LSU & UT have won titles in the past few yrs so I'm not sure where this "Phantom/Extra" BCS title bowl game is coming from.

Where is this yr's Phantom title game? :lol

KB24
12-02-2006, 03:23 PM
Excellent fact sir.
LSU did ACTUALLY win the Sugar bowl which was The BCS Title Game.

Exactly, how many BCS title games were played that yr?
I thought only 1 but yeah, we have many on the West coast that think a lesser bowl that yr was BCS title game #1b or some weird stuff like that.

Fact is, LSU & UT have won titles in the past few yrs so I'm not sure where this "Phantom/Extra" BCS title bowl game is coming from.

Where is this yr's Phantom title game? :lol

The one UT is Playing on. :p:

Dirk Nowitzki
12-02-2006, 05:52 PM

3. you're a hater...

I wish you luck against Ohio State cuz your gonna need it. Troy Smith is going to beat the living shit out of your team. Bullshit doesnt last forever but the fact remains YOU WERE NEVER A DYNASTY. 1 title doesnt mean a dynasty!! :lol :lol

Mr Dio
12-02-2006, 06:43 PM
So seriously, which bowl game is the Phantom Bowl this yr?

True SC fans tell it like it is, a 1-peat does not a dynasty make. :smokin
Wagon riding SC fans can't come up with a serious answer. :lol

Mr Dio
12-02-2006, 06:45 PM
I wish you luck against Ohio State cuz your gonna need it. Troy Smith is going to beat the living shit out of your team. Bullshit doesnt last forever but the fact remains YOU WERE NEVER A DYNASTY. 1 title doesnt mean a dynasty!! :lol :lol

:smokin

Mr Dio
12-02-2006, 07:08 PM
USC D looking soft!!!!!
SC had better not fuck me!
I need them to go to BCS title game, the real one not a phantom one.

Mr Dio
12-02-2006, 07:51 PM
Gutless Boys of Troy!!!

Dirk Nowitzki
12-02-2006, 07:56 PM

3. you're a hater...

:blah :blah :blah You were saying. OVERRATED PIECES OF SHIT GOT WHAT THEY DESERVED!!! Ahhh as I said earlier BULLSHIT DOESNT LAST FOREVER!!! :elephant :elephant :elephant

JoeChalupa
12-02-2006, 07:59 PM
How 'bout them Buckeyes!!!!! They'll crush Florida.

Mr Dio
12-02-2006, 08:04 PM
I hope they play the Gators.
A better team overall than the Boys of Troy but Bucks should still win pretty good.

Mich does NOT deserve to go, they've already lost to the Bucks once this season.

JoeChalupa
12-02-2006, 08:05 PM
I can live with that. In all honesty a re-match with Michigan is scary.

Dirk Nowitzki
12-02-2006, 08:07 PM
I hope they play the Gators.
A better team overall than the Boys of Troy but Bucks should still win pretty good.

Mich does NOT deserve to go, they've already lost to the Bucks once this season.
:lol :lol Or maybe you just dont want them to go because they will give you hell. Mich is the team who stands the best chance of beating Ohio State. It's okay to be scared but Mich/Ohio state rematch should happen because these are the 2 best teams in the country.

Horry For 3!
12-02-2006, 08:10 PM
If Florida ends up beating Arkansas, I wonder who will go to the title game. Florida or Michigan....

JoeChalupa
12-02-2006, 08:13 PM
If Arkansas wins it'll be a re-match.

JoeChalupa
12-02-2006, 08:13 PM
:lol :lol Or maybe you just dont want them to go because they will give you hell. Mich is the team who stands the best chance of beating Ohio State. It's okay to be scared but Mich/Ohio state rematch should happen because these are the 2 best teams in the country.

I concur. Okay, to lose to opponent...must not lose to fear!!

Horry For 3!
12-02-2006, 08:19 PM
If Arkansas wins it'll be a re-match.
Arkansas is comin back.

Horry For 3!
12-02-2006, 08:19 PM
If I were a Ohio State fan, I would be rooting for Florida right now. I don't know if Ohio State can beat Michigan 2 times in a row.

Mr Dio
12-02-2006, 08:31 PM

I've got OSU @ +600 on a preseason prop.
Of course I want the easiest comp, that is why I wanted SC to win. :lol
Those Boys of Troy would've made for a VERY easy win for the Bucks.

Mr Dio
12-02-2006, 08:44 PM
Arkansas is comin back.

Bonehead play by Hogs.
TD Gators.

JoeChalupa
12-02-2006, 08:59 PM
If I were a Ohio State fan, I would be rooting for Florida right now. I don't know if Ohio State can beat Michigan 2 times in a row.

Yes they can but they'll crush Florida.

Mr Dio
12-02-2006, 09:20 PM
The Bucks played the game vs Mich with a very un-Buck-like killer instinct.
Buckeyes let Mich stay in the game & always had that, "We're gonna win this anyway" instead of the "We need to crush these bitches" attitude.
The sweater vest WON'T let that happen again.

BeerIsGood!
12-02-2006, 11:18 PM
If Ohio State plays the way they have pretty much all year they win. They're the better team, but if they pull a November UT performance they could lose to anyone. I wouldn't be surprised to see USC upset this week just because of the last few games and the sense of relief after that stretch that can make a team vulnerable.

Wow. Sometimes. I. am. the. MAN.

Mr Dio
12-03-2006, 01:29 PM
Great call man!

What time do they announce the BCS selections?
7p?

Mr Dio
12-03-2006, 08:53 PM
Well, looks like the Trojan Jock riders will have to cancel trips to AZ @ the last minute. :lol

They can drive to see the Trojans @ Vince Young Memorial Field. :lol

Mr Dio
12-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Chumps got Trumped by UCLA!!!!

Like the Girls of Troy even deserved to be in the BCS title game!!!!
Fuck the Chump Jock riders!!!!!!! :lol

Mr Dio
12-04-2006, 01:49 PM
Where is that CHUMP rapist?

KB24
12-04-2006, 02:45 PM
Some of us have jobs.

Mr Dio
12-04-2006, 11:05 PM
Professional Rapist?

KB24
12-04-2006, 11:33 PM
DEC 10th Kobe Rapes Bowen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Dio
12-05-2006, 07:24 PM
IN the Spurs home or the Clips'? :lol

Mr Dio
12-07-2006, 11:26 AM
So Troy Smith will hoist the Heisman AND the Sears Trophy.
Awesome job Mr Smith.

KB24
12-07-2006, 02:41 PM
Hey Mr. Dio I have a trick question for you.

Can you name the last 3 Heisman winners and what School they went to?

Fight On
Sons of Troy

Mr Dio
12-07-2006, 03:52 PM
Heisman, the personal award trophy?
I'd have to look it up but I do know the winners of the past 3 BCS titles.
Not a single repeat amongst them. :lol

Can you name the rookie NFL QB that has the most WINS this yr? :smokin

KB24
12-07-2006, 04:15 PM
If Your Wonderlic Score Is Lower Than Your Jersey Number......then it's unfortunate that you're wearing #10. Vince Young scored a six on the Wonderlic test. The average score for a player at the combine is 19. The average score overall hundreds of corporations use the Wonderlic is 21. But a score under 10 is an indication of literacy problems. Thats TEXAS Education for you.

KB24
12-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Heisman, the personal award trophy?
I'd have to look it up but I do know the winners of the past 3 BCS titles.
Not a single repeat amongst them. :lol

Can you name the rookie NFL QB that has the most WINS this yr? :smokin

YEAR WINNER SCHOOL POSITION
2005 Reggie Bush Southern California RB
2004 Matt Leinart Southern California QB
2003 Jason White Oklahoma QB
2002 Carson Palmer Southern California QB
2001 Eric Crouch Nebraska QB
2000 Chris Weinke Florida State QB
1999 Ron Dayne Wisconsin RB
1998 Ricky Williams Texas RB
1997 Charles Woodson Michigan DB/WR
1996 Danny Wuerffel Florida QB
1995 Eddie George Ohio State RB
1994 Rashaan Salaam Colorado RB
1993 Charlie Ward Florida State QB
1992 Gino Torretta Miami QB
1991 Desmond Howard Michigan WR
1990 Ty Detmer Brigham Young QB
1989 Andre Ware Houston QB
1988 Barry Sanders Oklahoma State RB
1987 Tim Brown Notre Dame WR
1986 Vinny Testaverde Miami QB
1985 Bo Jackson Auburn RB
1984 Doug Flutie Boston College QB
1983 Mike Rozier Nebraska RB
1982 Herschel Walker Georgia RB
1981 Marcus Allen Southern California RB
1980 George Rogers South Carolina RB
1979 Charles White Southern California RB
1978 Billy Sims Oklahoma RB
1977 Earl Campbell Texas RB
1976 Tony Dorsett Pittsburgh RB
1975 Archie Griffin Ohio State RB
1974 Archie Griffin Ohio State RB
1973 John Cappelletti Penn State RB
1972 Johnny Rodgers Nebraska WR
1971 Pat Sullivan Auburn QB
1970 Jim Plunkett Stanford QB
1969 Steve Owens Oklahoma HB
1968 O.J. Simpson Southern California HB
1967 Gary Beban UCLA QB
1966 Steve Spurrier Florida QB
1965 Mike Garrett Southern California HB
1964 John Huarte Notre Dame QB
1963 Roger Staubach Navy QB
1962 Terry Baker Oregon State QB
1961 Ernie Davis Syracuse HB
1960 Joe Bellino Navy HB
1959 Billy Cannon LSU HB
1958 Pete Dawkins Army HB
1957 John David Crow Texas A&M HB
1956 Paul Hornung Notre Dame QB
1955 Howard Cassady Ohio State HB
1954 Alan Ameche Wisconsin FB
1953 Johnny Lattner Notre Dame HB
1952 Billy Vessels Oklahoma HB
1951 Dick Kazmaier Princeton HB
1950 Vic Janowicz Ohio State HB
1949 Leon Hart Notre Dame E
1948 Doak Walker Southern Methodist HB
1947 Johnny Lujack Notre Dame QB
1946 Glenn Davis Army HB
1945 Doc Blanchard Army FB
1944 Les Horvath Ohio State QB/HB
1943 Angelo Bertelli Notre Dame QB
1942 Frank Sinkwich Georgia HB
1941 Bruce Smith Minnesota HB
1940 Tom Harmon Michigan HB
1939 Nile Kinnick Iowa HB
1938 Davey O'Brien Texas Christian QB
1937 Clint Frank Yale HB
1936 Larry Kelley Yale E
1935 Jay Berwanger Chicago HB

NoMoneyDown
12-07-2006, 04:46 PM
2005 Reggie Bush Southern California RB
2004 Matt Leinart Southern California QB

I always tell people that USC fans should be somewhat embarassed that they had TWO Heisman Trophy winners on their squad win Texas beat them in the Rose Bowl, while Texas had -0-. With all the regular season and pre-game hype, you'd have thought Bush or Leinhart would have made the biggest statement in the game, but it was actually Texas' QB that gave the best Heisman pose (during and) at game's end.

KB24
12-07-2006, 05:18 PM
That's the way it rolls hommie. UT was the best team that night. I ain't mad or bitter about that. I loved that game. There still lots of haters in Texas, even though you won. I guess the National Press loves some USC and not poor old UT or any Texas team for that matter. Specially the SPURS.

Devencio
12-07-2006, 09:58 PM
dfg;ldfkg;ldsfkg;dffddfdf

NoMoneyDown
12-08-2006, 11:42 AM
That's the way it rolls hommie.

WTH is a "hommie"? Is that someone who eats a lot of hominy? Or did you mean
homie (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/homie)?

KB24
12-08-2006, 11:46 AM
WTH is a "hommie"? Is that someone who eats a lot of hominy? Or did you mean
homie (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/homie)?

Hommie = One who eats MENUDO!!!! :hungry:

NoMoneyDown
12-08-2006, 12:31 PM
Hommie = One who eats MENUDO!!!! :hungry:

I tried it several times, and each time I almost hurled. No thanks!

Mr Dio
12-08-2006, 09:53 PM
I always tell people that USC fans should be somewhat embarassed that they had TWO Heisman Trophy winners on their squad win Texas beat them in the Rose Bowl, while Texas had -0-. With all the regular season and pre-game hype, you'd have thought Bush or Leinhart would have made the biggest statement in the game, but it was actually Texas' QB that gave the best Heisman pose (during and) at game's end.

:lol
And the "best" ( :lol ) coach ever in all of college football.
Just goes to show that personal awards mean nothing to those who do what they do. JUST WIN! :smokin

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 01:29 PM
It's GO time Ladies!

MannyIsGod
01-08-2007, 07:53 PM
Florida wins tonight and Dio cries.

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Florida wins tonight and Dio cries.

Shut Up bitch!

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Booooyah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MannyIsGod
01-08-2007, 08:35 PM

Damn.

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 08:35 PM
Team Speed, who has it now BICTCHES?!?!?!?!?!?!

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 08:37 PM
That was a 40yd Face Mask penalty.
Saved a TD though.

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 08:42 PM
I'll take the Over for $10 million please.

MannyIsGod
01-08-2007, 08:56 PM
Ruh Roh!

Fillmoe
01-08-2007, 08:58 PM
FUCKIN BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohio better wake the fuck up

MannyIsGod
01-08-2007, 08:59 PM
Ohio is wide awake, but they can't match the speed.

Thats not a TD though.

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 08:59 PM
That knee was down.

MannyIsGod
01-08-2007, 09:00 PM
Yeah, but they'll punch it in either way.

MannyIsGod
01-08-2007, 09:01 PM
Oh, guess it is a TD. Weird.

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Wow, it took a totally bogus call to get in.
Wow.

So I guess the Fla player stretched 6 feet or so.....Yeah, it defies physics but it can be done.

Fillmoe
01-08-2007, 09:03 PM
they woulda got in anyway

LaMarcus Bryant
01-08-2007, 09:05 PM
Florida's offensive execution so far is a shining example of why Urban Meyer is an overrated coach. Why didn't he do this all year? :lol

LaMarcus Bryant
01-08-2007, 09:06 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL@the announcers using "celebrations and benefits and banquits" as an excuse as to why Troy got sacked

MannyIsGod
01-08-2007, 09:07 PM
Wow, it took a totally bogus call to get in.
Wow.

So I guess the Fla player stretched 6 feet or so.....Yeah, it defies physics but it can be done.I don't get how you become this huge whiney bitch when it comes to college sports. Its so weird.

They were going in on the next play either way.

IceColdBrewski
Oh, guess it is a TD. Weird.

I'm guessing they went with "inconclusive video evidence to overturn."

MannyIsGod
LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL@the announcers using "celebrations and benefits and banquits" as an excuse as to why Troy got sackedYeah, WTF is that?

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 09:08 PM
they woulda got in anyway

Nothing is guaranteed.
Anyone watch the Cowboys' FG attempt late in the 4th qtr this wkend?

LaMarcus Bryant
01-08-2007, 09:09 PM
What is funnier is that before the game they were saying how Troy Smith is so good that the celebrations and banquets wouldn't affect his game. ROFL
fucking overrated heisman winners
i should have learned to ignore the award after Jason White won, but sheesh

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 09:09 PM
I don't get how you become this huge whiney bitch when it comes to college sports. Its so weird.

They were going in on the next play either way.

Nothing is guaranteed.

Common Sense Manny, you have any?

MannyIsGod
01-08-2007, 09:11 PM
So far OSU's offense doesn't look too hot.

MannyIsGod
If I had common sense I'd just ignore your myopic college sports or UT related posts.

Fillmoe
OSU looks slower and just not ready to play..... if this continues Florida is gonna win

MannyIsGod
01-08-2007, 09:12 PM
So far OSU's offense doesn't look too hot.And their D doesn't look much better.

LaMarcus Bryant
01-08-2007, 09:15 PM
OSU's pass D looks like UT's so far :lol

Urban came to fuckin coach. His first quarter offensive calls have been masterful. I hate the guy, but I will admit it. The only thing OSU can hope for is that they learn to read his playcalling. Wish UT had offensive gusto like that.

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 09:16 PM
If I had common sense I'd just ignore your myopic college sports or UT related posts.

Sorta how many of us have to your Political Forum douche posts.
They can be quite funny though, I don't know if you're kidding most the time with those dim witted comments. :lol

What R U doing in the College Sports forum anyways??
Isn't there a tree that needs hugging or something? :lol

MannyIsGod
Damn, Florida is damn fun to watch.

LaMarcus Bryant
god damn urban is proving me wrong
perhaps he isn't overrated
lol

MannyIsGod
01-08-2007, 09:18 PM
Sorta how many of us have to your Political Forum douche posts.
They can be quite funny though, I don't know if you're kidding most the time with those dim witted comments. :lol

What R U doing in the College Sports forum anyways??
Isn't there a tree that needs hugging or something? :lolDim witted eh?

You foam at the mouth in this forum. For what reason, I have no idea. But for some reason I think you'd dive in front of VY if someone was trying to shoot him and you act the same way in this forum. You've got college sports rabies.

BTW Cujo, you're doing it now.

IceColdBrewski
01-08-2007, 09:19 PM
This is why you don't go around making predictions about a game whenever a team has a whole month to prepare for the other team.

MannyIsGod
01-08-2007, 09:19 PM
BTW, OSU is about to be down 21-7 in a game they haven't shown any defense or offense in. If not for a miracle special teams play, they'd be in a world of hurt - although you could say they're in a world of hurt as it is.

I guess they're not the lock you made them out to be.

Willinsa
01-08-2007, 09:20 PM
Man the Gators are whipping the buckees, 11 total yards in the 1st quarter. WOW.

MannyIsGod
Dio must have used the same anointing oil on OSU that he and the other Cowboy fans used on Romo.

LaMarcus Bryant
Can't we all just get along and discuss how utterly unstoppable Tim Tebow is?

Willinsa
Did Troy Smith think the season ended after he won the heisman?

Willinsa
01-08-2007, 09:22 PM
TD Gators, I thought it would be closer than this.

MannyIsGod
01-08-2007, 09:23 PM
Nothing is guaranteed.
I'm calling it now like I did weeks ago, no matter who goes to AZ to play the Bucks, they will get beaten.
Whether it be by 1pt or 21pts, BUCKS WIN BCS Title game.Uh oh....

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 09:23 PM
Dim witted eh?

You foam at the mouth in this forum. For what reason, I have no idea. But for some reason I think you'd dive in front of VY if someone was trying to shoot him and you act the same way in this forum. You've got college sports rabies.

BTW Cujo, you're doing it now.

Hmmm, I don't know if you're speaking of me here or, you in the Political Forum. Ever read your posts? :lol Seriously.

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Uh oh....

Yeah, no one has ever been wrong & IF I am I'll admit it BUT, Manny, a football game has 4 qtrs. :lol

MannyIsGod
01-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Hmmm, I don't know if you're speaking of me here or, you in the Political Forum. Ever read your posts? :lol Seriously.I defend Vince Young in the political forum? Doubtful

Mr Dio
Can't we all just get along and discuss how utterly unstoppable Tim Tebow is?

Or we can all cut & paste weather reports and pretend to be a wannabe Maclovio. :lol

MannyIsGod
Yeah, no one has ever been wrong & IF I am I'll admit it BUT, Manny, a football game has 4 qtrs. :lolTrue, still a long way to go, but OSU has yet to even show up.

MannyIsGod
01-08-2007, 09:26 PM
:lol @ everyone going to weather smack when they want to knock me as if I'm somehow ashamed.

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 09:27 PM
True, still a long way to go, but OSU has yet to even show up.

Yeah! 14pts is nada I guess. :lol :lol :lol

Pistons < Spurs
01-08-2007, 09:27 PM
Big drive and score for OSU. They really needed that shit.

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 09:28 PM
:lol @ everyone going to weather smack when they want to knock me as if I'm somehow ashamed.

Oh oh, I hit a nerve!! :lol :lol

MannyIsGod
Their offense has arrived. Doesn't matter if their D is still in Ohio.

Willinsa
We have a game again, good.

Marklar MM
Shit. That tackling was Michiganesque

KewlKat00
01-08-2007, 09:29 PM
so what was the over/under on this game?

MannyIsGod
01-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Oh oh, I hit a nerve!! :lol :lolHeh, yes Dio. Please don't make fun of me anymore. I can't take it. Hey Dio, Vince Young sucks.

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 09:30 PM

:lol I'll take the Over for $100 million please.

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 09:32 PM
WTF am I DOING!?!?!?!?!?!
I'm headed to the living room & the Hi Def.

Marklar MM
01-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Ever watch Lucky Number Slevin?

Willinsa
01-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Damn should have bet on 47.5

KewlKat00
01-08-2007, 09:40 PM
Damn should have bet on 47.5

alot of people are thinking that exact same thing right now.

Fillmoe
01-08-2007, 09:41 PM
aight OHIO looks like it REWOKE UP

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Ever watch Lucky Number Slevin?

Is it a Porn or Gambling DVD?

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Damn, that game looks pretty on the Sony.
Even that grass is awesome to look at.
Like Kirk H said, Fla will come out & take an early lead before The OSU settles down.
We'll see, we'll see..........

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 09:43 PM
alot of people are thinking that exact same thing right now.

Kat, why didn't u drv to AZ for this???

Fillmoe
01-08-2007, 09:46 PM
short field again.... FUCK FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!

KewlKat00
01-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Kat, why didn't u drv to AZ for this???

the tickets were nowhere near reasonable. so i will just watch it here on my tv. had usc not blown it against ucla, i would have driven out there regardless of the ticket situation.

LaMarcus Bryant
01-08-2007, 09:49 PM
I haven't seen a Heisman Winner be this dissapointing in the BCS championship game since Reggie Bush, back in January of 2006.

Mr Dio
the tickets were nowhere near reasonable. so i will just watch it here on my tv. had usc not blown it against ucla, i would have driven out there regardless of the ticket situation.

True 'bout the ducs.
My Ohio St buddy in Dallas wanted to drv out there & I briefly considered it before wondering where we'd watch the game after tailgating for 3-5 hrs. No way I was paying $850 or more.

Mr Dio
I haven't seen a Heisman Winner be this dissapointing in the BCS championship game since Reggie Bush, back in January of 2006.

LaMarcus Bryant
01-08-2007, 09:56 PM
Chris Leak could have got 6-7 yards easy by running it. What a twat.

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 09:57 PM
Can u believe that my service had the O/U on FGs @ 1.5?????

Over 1.5 was -155 or -145.

scott
01-08-2007, 10:00 PM
DE... wait for it... wait for it... NIED

LaMarcus Bryant
01-08-2007, 10:02 PM
I dont know what is sweeter...watching Troy Smith prove every espn-listening jackass who thought he was the heisman winner wrong, or watching Tressle prove to the nation that wearing red sweater vests doesnt equal success.

Marklar MM
01-08-2007, 10:03 PM
I am not bitching or anything, but didn't they give that same call to Florida on the touchdown?

scott
01-08-2007, 10:06 PM
Where did Vinitieri come from?

KewlKat00
01-08-2007, 10:08 PM
what happened to florida's field goal kicker in the last month?

scott
Buckeyes are getting their asses reamed.

LaMarcus Bryant
God I love this. Troy Smith you are being EXPOSED, I hope you dont even get drafted you overrated punk

KewlKat00
01-08-2007, 10:09 PM
wow that was huge

LaMarcus Bryant
01-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Everyone touts this bitch ass as if he has ever actually done anything---now he plays in a big game with a good D and he is choking.

scott
01-08-2007, 10:11 PM
TebOWNed

Sam
01-08-2007, 10:13 PM
Tiiiiiiim Teboooooooooow!!!!!!!!

Sam
01-08-2007, 10:13 PM
Woo Hoo!!! Goooooooo Gators!!!

scott
01-08-2007, 10:14 PM
SEC > All other conferences

LaMarcus Bryant
01-08-2007, 10:15 PM
SEC defenses have such speed. Mookie told me once that The Big Twelve's trademark was big dominant physical linemen. But with SEC finally getting a nod to the BCS this year, and winning all their games, I bet you can see an overall shift in quick secondaries in ncaa football soon.

Marklar MM
01-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Florida's kicker is 4/13 on the year. He has made 1/10 outside of the 30. He has made 2 tonight.

T Park
01-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Florida making good for my 100 dolla bet :)

T Park
01-08-2007, 10:17 PM
WTF kinda stupid question was that..

T Park
01-08-2007, 10:18 PM
Troy Smith better be good.

Drafted the SOB in the fantasy NFL dynasty league..

scott
01-08-2007, 10:20 PM
Troy Smith better be good.

Drafted the SOB in the fantasy NFL dynasty league..

How many points do you get for 3rd string backups? I really haven't seen Troy Smith projected as a legit NFL starter anywhere

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 10:21 PM
I am not bitching or anything, but didn't they give that same call to Florida on the touchdown?

Yeah, it was obvious that Wells had stretched to make it close but that spot was horrible.
On the Fla TD the guy's knee hit & then he stretched over the line.

My 1st qtr O/U was 7.5.
UNfreakin' believable.
Both the qtr & the 1st half Overs have hit.

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 10:22 PM
2nd half lines.

OSU -7 and O/U 24.5

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 10:26 PM
Count your blessings America, USC would prob be down by 24 right now. This is the better game.

bendmz
01-08-2007, 10:33 PM

AIN'T THIS THE FUCKING TRUTH ..... :clap :clap

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 10:36 PM
Well, we get to see if the sweater vest is the adjsutment making genius I think he is.

IX_Equilibrium
01-08-2007, 10:43 PM

damn straight.

It's funny how after all of the SEC's history, some of their teams are still underestimated.

T Park
Florida coming out shakey.

Not a good start.

KewlKat00
still no ginn... that's huge.

KewlKat00
01-08-2007, 10:46 PM
osu bounce on the punt... let's see if they can capitalize

tlongII
01-08-2007, 10:46 PM
Whether it be by 1pt or 21pts, BUCKS WIN BCS Title game.
I would love, Love, LOVE for USC to go & be the lambs so that I can cash in on my Pre-Season Prop.
I need SC to beat UCLA to guarantee it! Do your part Condom Boys & finish off the regular season like you started it.........

If the more deserving Mich goes than that would be a tougher game but still a Buck Win.

Mr. Dio is not the most knowledgable individual when it comes to college football. :lol

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Mr. Dio is not the most knowledgable individual when it comes to college football. :lol

But you'd still hit it! :lol

If I'm wrong I'll admit.
Like anyone is 100%. :lol :lol :lol

How 'bout them Ducks?? Still love Whoregon TSchlong?? :lol

johngateswhiteley
01-08-2007, 11:00 PM
osu bounce on the punt... let's see if they can capitalize

...oh Kewl, don't do this to yourself....and i saw your comment. you don't want me to win? i am hurt... :depressed

LaMarcus Bryant
01-08-2007, 11:00 PM
Tschlong
rofl

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Tschlong
rofl

I guess "I'd hit it" and neing into animals is cool in Whoregon? :lol

TSchlong, sorry old goat. :lol

tlongII
01-08-2007, 11:09 PM
But you'd still hit it! :lol

If I'm wrong I'll admit.
Like anyone is 100%. :lol :lol :lol

How 'bout them Ducks?? Still love Whoregon TSchlong?? :lol

The Ducks are better than UT in basketball and the Beavs are better than UT in football. It's all good.

scott
01-08-2007, 11:09 PM
This game has shifted into boring mode

tlongII
01-08-2007, 11:11 PM
The game was over at halftime.

T Park
01-08-2007, 11:15 PM
that hundy is miiine whooo

IceColdBrewski
01-08-2007, 11:18 PM
OSU is just completely laying an egg tonight. I can't think of a single top 10 team who wouldn't have beaten the Buckeyes tonight.

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 11:21 PM
The Ducks are better than UT in basketball and the Beavs are better than UT in football. It's all good.

:lol Now THAT'S funny! :lol

tlongII
01-08-2007, 11:27 PM
:lol Now THAT'S funny! :lol

I know. I laugh about it myself sometimes.

Sam
01-08-2007, 11:29 PM
Let's give Chris Leak a TD running.

scott
01-08-2007, 11:30 PM
How is Tebow so unstoppable? Dude only knows 2 plays. Left. Right.

IceColdBrewski
01-08-2007, 11:34 PM
USC must be kicking themselves for looking past UCLA. This OSU team acts like they expected the Championship to be handed to them as soon as their flight landed in Arizona.

efrem1
01-08-2007, 11:37 PM
As they said in Joust "Thy game is over!!"

kingsfan
01-08-2007, 11:39 PM
Fucking Gators, I hate those bitches http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/madrun.gif How the fuck are they killing OSU? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smipctoss.gif

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 11:41 PM
Yup, apprx 10min left in the game but no way this Bucks team tonight is scoring 28pts in 10min.

I'll call it.

I was WRONG on this game vs Florida.
Don't kid yourselves, this Fla team 2nite would've beaten ANY team tonite. ANY team.

I really wanted SC to be there so the Bucks would have the easiest of the top 3 teams (Mich/Fla/SC).

Mr Dio
01-08-2007, 11:42 PM
No excuses but, am I the only person that thinks if TGinn Jr was playing the Bucks would've been able to stretch the field more? Much more?

efrem1
01-08-2007, 11:42 PM
That layoff was way too long for OSU. Schedule some more games for later in November might help. Man what an asskicking tonight.

IceColdBrewski
01-08-2007, 11:45 PM
I really wanted SC to be there so the Bucks would have the easiest of the top 3 teams (Mich/Fla/SC).

You would've been seriously disappointed. It's obvious that this OSU team started to believe the press clippings about being "head and shoulders" above the rest. USC would've wiped the floor with this Buckeye effort.

LaMarcus Bryant
01-08-2007, 11:53 PM
How is Tebow so unstoppable? Dude only knows 2 plays. Left. Right.

That is what I was bitching about in the urban meyers thread. I said teams are stupid for not stacking the line every time he was in. But Urban proved me wrong and Tebow got that easy ass passing TD.

tlongII
01-08-2007, 11:54 PM
Yup, apprx 10min left in the game but no way this Bucks team tonight is scoring 28pts in 10min.

I'll call it.

I was WRONG on this game vs Florida.
Don't kid yourselves, this Fla team 2nite would've beaten ANY team tonite. ANY team.

Didn't SC already clobber Michigan? Nice of you to admit you were wrong though.

KewlKat00
01-09-2007, 12:11 AM
No excuses but, am I the only person that thinks if TGinn Jr was playing the Bucks would've been able to stretch the field more? Much more?

i think so too. it wouldn't have been the difference, but i still wish i could have seen it. but there's no doubting it would have helped since osu had no offense tonight.

JoeChalupa
01-09-2007, 07:43 AM
Kudos to Florida and their clear dominance of my Beloved Ohio State Buckeyes. They proved they are the better team and deserve the Championship.

Bottom line, IMO, the two best teams played for Championship.

Again, congrats to Florida.

Well done.