PDA

View Full Version : Memphis Grizzlies Ask For Two Weeks Off To Practice

mcornelio
12-01-2006, 03:55 PM
MEMPHIS, TN—In order to improve their 3-10 record, the last-place Memphis Grizzlies requested permission from NBA officials yesterday to take two weeks off so that they may practice their ball-handling skills, lay-ups, and passing. "Our inbound plays need a lot of work, and the majority of my guys don't know where they're going in our zone press," said head coach Mike Fratello, adding that the extra time will allow him to go over film for their December 16 game against the Miami Heat. "We also need to get on the same page in terms of knowing what the difference is between our 'Motion 1' and 'Motion 2' offense." According to Fratello, if his request is granted, the first thing he will do is gather his players at half court and show them what a triple-threat position is.http://www.theonion.com/content/themes/onion/assets/terminator.gif

kingsfan
12-01-2006, 04:16 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/dizzy.gif Wtf did they do in preseason? Isn't that when players are supposed to learn this stuff?

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-01-2006, 11:40 PM
This is why we have a training camp and pre-season. Jesus, they sound like fuckin little kids saying if they can have another day to turn in their permission slips. If this gets worldwide, Memphis is gonna be losertown.

Xylus
12-01-2006, 11:50 PM
You guys really need to let people know ahead of time that these articles are fabricated by the online fake news source--The Onion.

And shame on you others for not realizing this is bogus...

ATX Spur
12-02-2006, 01:41 AM
:lmao

mqywaaah
12-02-2006, 03:14 AM
This just fuckin cracked me up, and made my day. :lmao

angel_luv
12-02-2006, 09:35 AM
You guys really need to let people know ahead of time that these articles are fabricated by the online fake news source--The Onion.

And shame on you others for not realizing this is bogus...

I was going to say....

:lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
12-02-2006, 11:39 AM
I feel stupid.