PDA

View Full Version : Kobe interview with Police

Shelly
09-24-2004, 08:15 PM
The Smoking Gun (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0924041kobea1.html)

KoriEllis
09-24-2004, 08:22 PM
I can't believe they printed Kobe's cell phone number. He must have already changed it because they grayed out his home phone, address and social security number.

ducks
09-24-2004, 08:55 PM
the press is this case was careless
her name came several times also

Shelly
09-24-2004, 08:57 PM
I'm sure TSG probably called that number before printing it and it's no longer in service.

Well! That was sure interesting!

ducks
09-24-2004, 09:14 PM
he did not like how she performed oral sex
and she said no when he wanted to cum in her face

Shelly
09-24-2004, 09:16 PM
Man, I can just hear the hecklers now...

ducks
09-24-2004, 09:48 PM
will you be one

E20
09-24-2004, 09:52 PM
That is fucking long.

Shelly
09-24-2004, 09:59 PM
yeah, ducks....I have seats right behind the Laker's bench.

grjr
09-25-2004, 02:58 AM
To me he sounded like at least he didn't THINK he had done anything wrong. Whether or not he did I still don't know but I'm leaning towards NO.

jr

Admiral
09-25-2004, 04:15 AM
Did anyone keep track of how many times Detective Winters said "um?" I was laughing after just a few pages.

Detective Winters: Well, um, Kobe did um, you, you know, um ask her if um, you could uh, have um, you know, sex with her?

:lol

IcemanCometh
09-25-2004, 04:21 AM
I wonder if she
http://www.edthibodeau.com/nonplussed/vanessa_bryant.jpg
takes money shots

KoriEllis
09-25-2004, 04:22 AM
I was laughing at that the first time I read the transcript in the Vail paper. Kobe must have made him nervous. :lol

xcoriate
09-25-2004, 05:19 AM
I don't know if I'd be to comfortable asking those questions though, give the guy a break. I mean it would suck to be asking those kind of questions.

2Cleva
09-25-2004, 01:11 PM
Asking hard questions is what cops do. What does he have to be nervous about? He has the guns and backup.

After reading the transcript - his versions of the events are definitely plausible.

But it does show the reason why law enforcement pressed charges and why the defense said that a routine check of the crime scene would have been exculpatory.

When Kate went to the rape exam she had fresh semen and sperm all over her. She didn't admit to any other sex so they figured it was all Kobe's. So when the defense made the 3 in 3 days allegation at the prelim - it probably was the first they had heard of it (or shortly before). The DNA evidence wasn't tested until way after the prelim. The room wasn't checked for DNA either. If they did, they would have found the evedince of Kobe finishing himself off.

They had sperm all over her. Her story. His story that it wasn't his and they figured they had him caught in a lie. That's why they kept trying to get him to admit he finished, and the talk of pre-ejaculations. But when the rumors/allegations of sex afterwards came up - they just tried to hide the DNA evedince behind the rape shield law, then complain contamination, and on and on. Because with all the facts its obvious she had sex after Kobe and that would cause more than just reasonable doubt to any juror.

2pac
09-25-2004, 05:18 PM
Which version of the events? The one where he lied, or after he changed his story?

SickDSM
09-25-2004, 05:54 PM
Try page 11 on for size. When they tell him all about the blood, pubic hair samples they'veve collected, he says ok, then they say semen samples and he says, okay, okay.

I've been caught in a lie before and i know damn well when someone brings it to your attention that if they also say something untruthful that you get really mad about that and don't let it pass.

RobinsontoDuncan
09-26-2004, 06:21 PM
man after the first page i got sick, i couldnt read anymore, none of you actually read the whole thing did you?

god i am sick of hearing about this thing, its to bad that justice wasnt done by the victim and that kobe's lawyers got away with som much shit, but at this point i wanna stop thinkin about it.

I wonder though, if they wernet representing a celebraty would they be allowed to have all those frineds go on shows and talk bad about the victim and float allegations about 3 men in three days without any proof?

Useruser666
09-27-2004, 10:54 AM
Look at the end of page 14, then read 15. The last line of page 33 and page 34 OMG! 41 looks like a mad-lib style of writing.

Useruser666 :eyebrow