PDA

View Full Version : Question for Kori or other South California Types (Seating at The Pond/Honda Center)

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Hey guys, how are the upper deck seats at the Pond/Honda Center? Anyone been? Is it about like the SBC? or American Airlines Center in Dallas?

Thanks

Mr Dio
12-02-2006, 11:09 PM
seatdata.com

What section?

missmyzte
12-02-2006, 11:16 PM
Here's a clue - I saw a concert at The Pond and they were handing out binoculars for the upper level. Couldn't see a dang thing ...
The only basketball game I've seen I was in the lower level (ended up sitting behind Vanessa Bryant) so can't comment on watching a game from the upper level.

T Park
12-02-2006, 11:22 PM
went there for a Ducks Blues game once, and the upper deck stunk.

Doubt they've updated it either.

Sorry.

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-02-2006, 11:28 PM
We've got tickets in section 411, row C (third row). I'm guessing it's going to be about like sitting in the upper deck, top rows, of the SBC.

Mr Dio
12-02-2006, 11:37 PM
It looks like you're midcourt & I don't know how the view would be exactly because when I view it on seatdata.com it gives only a hockey rink.

Is there a way to send you a pic on this site?

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-03-2006, 12:03 AM
I went to seatdata and saw the thumbnail of the hockey rink. Do you have a membership there? Is the larger view of that thumbnail any better?

Mr Dio
12-03-2006, 12:25 AM
I went to seatdata and saw the thumbnail of the hockey rink. Do you have a membership there? Is the larger view of that thumbnail any better?

Yeah, I gotta a mbrshp b4 I went to the Dal/Indy game & the larger pics give a representation of what your view will be like.
I think the 2x-4x is prob the most realistic. Like a 3.25x view, that they don't have. :lol

The 2x is not bad, at all.
If you have a general address I can email it there.