PDA

View Full Version : Bsu!!!!!!!!!!

johnsmith
12-04-2006, 03:58 PM
I played on the blue turf when I was in little league. Go Boise State!

While they will most likely get their asses handed to them, this is the game I'm most looking forward to watching.

tlongII
12-04-2006, 04:15 PM
Boise State will give Oklahoma everything they can handle.

ATX Spur
12-04-2006, 04:39 PM
My dislike of Oklahoma is larger than my desire to see the Big 12 win.

MajorMike
12-04-2006, 04:43 PM
uo can't win in that game. If they kill them, it'll be, ah, yea but it was Boise. If Boise wins, it'll be haha you got beat by frickin' Boise. Sort of like a guy fighting a chick. No matter how whimpy the guy is or how buff the chick is... is you lose you STILL got beat by a chick.

johnsmith
12-04-2006, 04:47 PM
uo can't win in that game. If they kill them, it'll be, ah, yea but it was Boise. If Boise wins, it'll be haha you got beat by frickin' Boise. Sort of like a guy fighting a chick. No matter how whimpy the guy is or how buff the chick is... is you lose you STILL got beat by a chick.

Did you listen to Rome today?

Beaverfuzz
12-04-2006, 10:34 PM
Boise can play this year, they're that good. Too bad Peterson isn't able to go, Johnson vs Peterson would have been a great sell for tv viewers.

KewlKat00
12-04-2006, 11:30 PM
Boise can play this year, they're that good. Too bad Peterson isn't able to go, Johnson vs Peterson would have been a great sell for tv viewers.

they haven't ruled peterson out, right? i doubt he will play though. but i am still excited to see what johnson can do against ou.

johngateswhiteley
12-05-2006, 12:52 AM

well i think thats a ridiculous viewpoint if the analysts feel that way. i think boise state is a legit top 15 team and would not be surprised if they beat anyone outside of the top 5.

that being said, i expect the game to be pretty close. boise state should have tremendous energy and if i had to make a prediction i'd say ou by 3.

MajorMike
12-05-2006, 09:10 AM
Did you listen to Rome today?

Yup, that was pretty much an exact transcript of a Rome bit yesserday.

jgw, again, you entirely missed the boat.

johnsmith
01-02-2007, 10:34 AM
GO BSU

That is all.

JamStone
01-02-2007, 12:16 PM
While the play-calling on those last two Boise State touchdowns were ballsy by the coaching staff, the EXECUTION of those plays by the players was unbelievable.

When does a hook-and-ladder play work in the final seconds of a game?

And, that fake-pass to draw was all about selling it to the defense.

Oklahoma is probably a more talented team, but not by much. And, the balls of the Boise coaching staff to make those calls, especially in the overtime, and then the execution by the players were nothing short of amazing.

I want to suck Pete Carroll's dick.