PDA

View Full Version : A&M begins tough away week at UCLA & LSU

RonMexico
12-04-2006, 05:15 PM
... What do you guys think their chances are this week against those two?

I think they can use the energy from last year's loss and LSU's downturn this season to pull it off in Baton Rouge, but I'm very afraid of UCLA because they are athletic at almost every position. Jones and AK can keep Big Baby under control I think.

Still, I've grown up in Arizona and watched Pac-10 ball all my life and those officials do not allow physical play from the big men at all (which is the Aggies' trademark), so I fear they may get in early foul trouble and make it really tough for those young guys like Davis and Elonu - maybe we'll see a Pompey appearence, though, since he's dressing out these days.

Jimcs50
12-04-2006, 05:53 PM
They can win both or lose both, but I think they will split.

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-04-2006, 08:17 PM
I'm just worried about the officiating at UCLA. IF they let them play, we'll be in good shape. If it's tick tack crap, not looking too good for A&M.

I think Tuesday is a revenge game for the Ags, and they will treat it as such and come out ahead.

Horry For 3!
12-04-2006, 09:27 PM
I say A&M losses to UCLA but beats LSU.

Jimcs50
12-04-2006, 11:02 PM
I'm just worried about the officiating at UCLA. IF they let them play, we'll be in good shape. If it's tick tack crap, not looking too good for A&M.

I think Tuesday is a revenge game for the Ags, and they will treat it as such and come out ahead.

AHF, this team is deep enough to withstand foul trouble.

johngateswhiteley
12-04-2006, 11:09 PM
i feel really good about both games. not saying we will win both, but definitely one of the two.

RonMexico
12-05-2006, 05:09 AM
If they get into foul trouble, could be big coming out parties for those frosh on the bench...

Doug Collins
12-05-2006, 10:03 AM
I'd like to know what Capt. Mike thinks about the games...maybe give us a quick number crunch on UCLA/LSU's RPI or SOS.

RonMexico
12-05-2006, 03:44 PM
I'd like to know what Capt. Mike thinks about the games...maybe give us a quick number crunch on UCLA/LSU's RPI or SOS.

I'm getting about 32.33.... repeating of course.