PDA

View Full Version : Grades

ata
12-06-2006, 06:53 AM
Hey timvp, I really miss the grades.
Is there any chance for you to catch up and to continue?

timvp
12-06-2006, 02:43 PM
Hey timvp, I really miss the grades.
Is there any chance for you to catch up and to continue?

Yeah, I'll catch up. Although, the decline in clicks on advertisments to almost nothing makes me question the hour per game I take putting them together.

nkdlunch
12-06-2006, 03:52 PM
who clicks on advertisements?

I never ever done it in my whole 10+ years internet life yet.

Kori Ellis
12-06-2006, 03:59 PM
who clicks on advertisements?

I never ever done it in my whole 10+ years internet life yet.

:rolleyes When the grades are posted, LJ always puts a note saying to click on the advertisements if we want to keep having the grades. That's what he's referencing.

And as for who clicks on ads, millions of people do. That's how most internet sites stay in business.

nkdlunch
12-06-2006, 04:12 PM
hehe I like the grades so I promise to click on the advertisement when I read them. BUT I WON"T BUY ANYTHING!

Walton Buys Off Me
12-06-2006, 04:18 PM
:And as for who clicks on ads, millions of people do. That's how most internet sites stay in business.

and...that's how yours truly stays in business and makes a living.

The Internet is by far the largest growing medium in terms of Advertiser Spending. No other medium has the targeting capabilities of the Internet.

nkdlunch- have you ever used a search engine? Then yes you've clicked on ads- probably without knowing it. The sequence in which those results appear are not by fluke my friend.

SequSpur
12-06-2006, 04:24 PM
ah shit, now you tell me.

nkdlunch
12-06-2006, 04:26 PM
nkdlunch- have you ever used a search engine? Then yes you've clicked on ads- probably without knowing it. The sequence in which those results appear are not by fluke my friend.

u mean the sponsored links? last time I checked Google page ranking didn't include advertisements(in the real search results), this might have changed though

Walton Buys Off Me
12-06-2006, 04:30 PM
The sequence in which results appear depend (among other things) how much an advertiser pays for a specific key word(s). The site's relevancy and linkage factor also plays a part but a growing part of the online advertising business is moving towards search keywords. So in pragmatic terms, just by using a search engine, you're clicking on an ad.

ducks
12-06-2006, 04:31 PM
I click on them sometimes at work

I will also at home

ducks
12-06-2006, 04:34 PM
I never click on sponspored links in search engines
I do have a website
I understand why lj is doing that
beisdes that he wsa offered 6 figures to sell the site for people to place adds here everywhere

come on folks!