View Full Version : This Time Tomorrow

12-07-2006, 12:36 PM
I'll be a capon :depressed :dizzy :spless: :cry

T Park
12-07-2006, 12:44 PM
your marrying a mobster?

CosmicCowboy
12-07-2006, 01:10 PM
Nothing wrong with shooting blanks...at least you won't have to worry about having a later years "accident" and having to raise a teenager when you are in your 60's...

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-07-2006, 01:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M92f69aLCf0

CosmicCowboy
12-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Just don't do what a friend of mine did...they already had two kids in their teens and his wife finally talked him into getting cut...he shamed her into the "one last time as a real man" thing on the morning of his surgery and knocked her up with his last shot.

12-07-2006, 01:58 PM
While googling recovery tips, I found this nugget intended for the wives on a Kiwi doc's site:

It should be observed that:

1. Vasectomy is much worse than having several children; any malicious rumours to the contrary are nasty perversions of the truth.
2. Recovery can only be achieved in a sustained atmosphere of peace with complete rest and domestic tranquility.
3. Small culinary treats, gentle massage, and a tasteful collection of video and musical delights should be available at all times.
4. Housework type drudgery, cleaning the car, weeding the garden, putting out the rubbish, and helping with shopping must not be undertaken during the FOUR YEAR recovery period.
5. The irksome chore needs to be performed not only on Friday nights and Sunday mornings but on other days as well. This will maintain the vasectomy in good running order.
6. Failure to comply with the above will result in immediate reversal.

CosmicCowboy
12-07-2006, 02:08 PM
While googling recovery tips, I found this nugget intended for the wives on a Kiwi doc's site:

Is there still time to get a two for one special? I'm IN...:lol

MannyIsGod
12-07-2006, 04:46 PM
:lmao

GL sir.

12-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Well, that was fun.

Got a 'scrip for Vicodin though, so that and little bit of Tito's and I'll be good to go. :drunk

ObiwanGinobili
12-08-2006, 02:31 PM
my friends husband got the Vas too.. the doc told him he would still ahve live spermies for about 13 loads after the operation and too come in after that to get a sperm count test.
She thought this was going to be like a month or 2 months.. :lol 2 weeks later he told her to make the apt. with the doctor. they had only had sex 3 times - sop he had wacked off like 10. :oops. Boy was she pissed - "I coulda had sex 10 more times you greedy bastard!"

ShoogarBear
12-08-2006, 02:36 PM
my friends husband got the Vas too.. the doc told him he would still ahve live spermies for about 13 loads after the operation and too come in after that to get a sperm count test."13 loads"? I'd like to know where they got that number from. :lol

She thought this was going to be like a month or 2 months.. :lol 2 weeks later he told her to make the apt. with the doctor. they had only had sex 3 times - sop he had wacked off like 10. :oops. Boy was she pissed - "I coulda had sex 10 more times you greedy bastard!"She shoulda just been glad it was from whacking off . . . :downspin:

12-08-2006, 02:40 PM
Doc said I need to run 20 rounds through the gun to clear it, and for an extra $20 he'll tell the wife that the specimen test shows I still have the power so I need to run another 20 rounds through. :clap

I also told the wife that the doc said I can't clear the barrel solo, don't want to rip the stiches don't you know. :devil

Billy Cobham
12-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Two words...

FROZEN PEAS