PDA

View Full Version : Women and the big "O".

NameDropper
11-04-2004, 05:51 PM
Anyone know if there's ever been any studies concerning a woman's ability to orgasm? I was just thinking back and the women I've known who've been most orgasmic have been the least exposed to religion (Christianity).
I mean ... it makes sense to say the least, but was just wondering if there's ever been a study on this (I'm sure there has been).
I have noticed that those who weren't that religious became so during sex and always start screaming, "Oh God! Oh God!"..so it just make me wonder.

Shelly
11-04-2004, 06:00 PM
And here I was thinking you were talking about Overstock.com

SpursWoman
11-04-2004, 06:08 PM
Me, too. I found some killer Kenneth Cole earrings there recently at an amazing price. :)

I have noticed that those who weren't that religious became so during sex and always start screaming, "Oh God! Oh God!"..so it just make me wonder.

Women shout "Oh, God!" during sex for several reasons, and none of which that I know of have anything to do with religion. For example, what would be the most likely reason for me to shout something like that:

1. To make you feel like a God, of course. You are it. You are the man. No one makes me so totally lose control the way you do. You are, indeed, God's gift to me. Now hurry up and GTF off of me.

2. I probably forgot your name.

Useruser666
11-04-2004, 06:13 PM
Me, too. I found some killer Kenneth Cole earrings there recently at an amazing price. :)

Women shout "Oh, God!" during sex for several reasons, and none of which that I know of have anything to do with religion. For example, what would be the most likely reason for me to shout something like that:

1. To make you feel like a God, of course. You are it. You are the man. No one makes me so totally lose control the way you do. You are, indeed, God's gift to me. Now hurry up and GTF off of me.

2. I probably forgot your name.

SW, for that say 100 Hail Mary's!!! :lol

AlamoSpursFan
11-05-2004, 01:13 AM
Reminds me of an old Jeff Marder bit about why women get pregnant. Something about how when you're having sex and you say "Oh...GOD!" you've got his attention. Then you follow it with "Oh...BABY!" so He figures that's what you want. Try something different next time: "Oh...GOD!.....JEEP CHEROKEE!"

Great...now I have to go rummaging through my vast and dusty VCR tape collection to see if I can find that one.

:lol

Drachen
11-05-2004, 01:27 AM
This is just my experience, girls who masturbate are more likely to have an orgasm. My ex confirmed this for me as A. she masturbated more than most males and it was no prob bringing her to multiple climaxes, and B. she had a discussion about this w/her girlfriends and found that her friends who did stroke the kitty had more than those who didnt.

Useruser666
11-05-2004, 09:20 AM
I've had different experiences than you namedropper or Drachen. Example: A fairly religious woman who was very orgasmic. A woman who not nearly as religious, who did masturbate, and was not as easily made multi-O.

P.S. This study was done in the name of science! :angel

Clandestino
11-05-2004, 12:07 PM
i have not found a correlation between women/religion/masturbation/orgasm. the one thing i have found is you can bring any woman to orgasm via oral sex if you just give them time.

FromWayDowntown
11-05-2004, 01:30 PM
I suspect that it wouldn't be terribly difficult to find several who would be willing to test the theory though numerous experiments.

Useruser666
11-05-2004, 02:29 PM
i have not found a correlation between women/religion/masturbation/orgasm. the one thing i have found is you can bring any woman to orgasm via oral sex if you just give them time.

There is even a much easier technique than that. It hardly requires any effort by the man(or woman I guess) and works really well. It is very capable of bringing a woman to multiple orgasms over a prolonged period of time. But that's my secret and I'm not telling! :lol

JoeChalupa
11-05-2004, 02:54 PM
I've found faking an orgasm is a talent all women possess....not they've ever faked it with me. I've faked it when it's enough already and I just want to get some sleep.

bigzak25
11-05-2004, 02:58 PM
It is very capable of bringing a woman to multiple orgasms over a prolonged period of time. But that's my secret and I'm not telling!

Diamonds.

tlongII
11-05-2004, 03:06 PM
I usually just give them a hundred bucks.

Clandestino
11-05-2004, 03:10 PM
just rent a movie, take it over and they drop their panties!

Useruser666
11-05-2004, 03:12 PM
None of those are the correct answers! Good, but not what I was talking about. And no, it's not a fresh credit card either.