PDA

View Full Version : A story about oversized condoms

George Gervin's Afro
12-08-2006, 02:00 PM
:oops

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061208/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_india_condoms_size

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Condoms designed to meet international size specifications are too big for many Indian men as their penises fall short of what manufacturers had anticipated, an Indian study has found.

The Indian Council of Medical Research, a leading state-run centre, said its initial findings from a two-year study showed 60 percent of men in the financial capital Mumbai had penises about 2.4 cm (one inch) shorter than those condoms catered for.

For a further 30 percent, the difference was at least 5 cm (two inches). A poor fit meant the prophylactics often didn't do the job they were bought for, and led to some tearing or slipping off during use.

"One of the reasons for a failure of up to 20 percent (of condoms) is the association of the size of the condom to the erect penis," the council's Dr. Chander Puri told Reuters, adding another reason was couples often put them on in a hurry.

Puri said many men in India, which has the world's highest HIV positive caseload, were too shy to ask for condoms.

"We need more vending machines for condoms of different sizes so people can pick a condom with confidence that is suited to their needs," he said.

The Times of India reported the ICMR survey had studied 1,400 men between 18-50 years of age in cities like Mumbai and New Delhi as well as in rural areas in a report. It entitled its story "Indian men don't measure up".

ObiwanGinobili
12-08-2006, 02:21 PM
The Times of India reported the ICMR survey had studied 1,400 men between 18-50 years of age in cities like Mumbai and New Delhi as well as in rural areas in a report. It entitled its story "Indian men don't measure up".

well thats going to go along way to promoting condom usage and preventing AIDS :rolleyes

Mixability
12-08-2006, 02:26 PM
I'd kill myself if a condom ever just slipped off. Geez, how sad for these guys.

Slomo
12-08-2006, 03:13 PM
Pakidan won't post for a month now...

Mixability
12-08-2006, 03:19 PM
I guess before saying, "Thank you, come again". They should make sure they are able to make their ladies "come" the first time.

Extra Stout
12-08-2006, 04:19 PM
So finally we learn how scientists figured out that Indians are related to white people!

tsb2000
12-08-2006, 04:25 PM
http://blog.karlus.net/media/simpsons_apu.jpg

Bob Lanier
12-08-2006, 09:27 PM
But Indian men need not be concerned about measuring up internationally according to Sunil Mehra, the former editor of the Indian version of the men's magazine Maxim.

"It's not size, it's what you do with it that matters," he said. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm)
:lol :lol :lol

TDMVPDPOY
12-08-2006, 10:33 PM
plz_dont_ban_me = curry?

hahahahhaha

Please_dont_ban_me
12-09-2006, 02:04 AM
Ah, never thought I'd see the day.

White people cracking on another race about dick size.

( For the record, I'm not Indian. But I know a lot of you don't know, or care to know, the difference. So I'll just assume Paki/Indian are interchangeable in your insults :) )

E20
12-09-2006, 03:23 PM
In general I think every ethnicity besides Black people have smaller penises. Asians, Whites, Middle Easterns etc........... There will be, however, many misnomers in the other ethnicities.

Bob Lanier
12-09-2006, 04:10 PM
None of the groups you mentioned is an ethnicity.

Trainwreck2100
12-10-2006, 11:57 AM
I'd kill myself if a condom ever just slipped off. Geez, how sad for these guys.

It's called "Plan B" and it sells for 45 bucks

ObiwanGinobili
12-10-2006, 02:00 PM
It's called "Plan B" and it sells for 45 bucks

oh really? they are selling Plan B for AIDS/HIV infections now?

Trainwreck2100
12-10-2006, 02:33 PM
oh really? they are selling Plan B for AIDS/HIV infections now?

Sorry, it's the conservative in me that was assuming while he was banging her he would have already known that sort of thing

Bob Lanier
12-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Because impoverished peasants and slum dwellers take their dates down to the friendly neighborhood Planned Parenthood before their passionate nights of Kama Sutra lovemaking, yes?

On the bright side, some states have proposed making HIV testing mandatory for people applying for marriage licenses, although none of the proposals has yet passed to my knowledge.