PDA

View Full Version : Carver Academy honored

alamo50
12-09-2006, 11:32 AM
This week The Carver Academy was rewarded dual accreditation making it the only school in Texas to achieve this status.

It has just been 5 years ago since the school opened it's doors and now they set the global standard for elementary schools.

My deepest respect and congratulations to David and Valerie Robinson for founding this wonderfull project and giving the childeren of San Antonio the chance to work with their God given gifts no mather which race, creed or financial status.

http://www.thecarveracademy.org/public/Carver.nsf/carverlogobig.gif

PM5K
12-09-2006, 11:43 AM
Ass kisser...

ashbeeigh
12-09-2006, 11:52 AM
What exactly is dual accreditation? It sounds like a great achievement, but what the hell does that mean?

alamo50
12-09-2006, 11:58 AM
A school accredited by this dual process becomes part of an international network of accredited schools that are recognized throughout the world as emblematic of the highest quality in education.

And PMSK: :loser

Kori Ellis
12-09-2006, 02:50 PM
That's great. I knew they had applied.

I'm always very impressed when I read about Carver Academy. Even though the tuition is rather expensive, 90% of the kids there are on scholarship :tu

"To date, the Robinsons have donated more than $9 million to the school, believed to be the largest contribution ever made by a professional athlete." :wow

Trainwreck2100
12-10-2006, 11:58 AM
Are they still in the middle of a lawsuit with the California Angels

boutons_
12-10-2006, 12:18 PM
David should have rather given free shoes to all the basketball teams in TX. :)

Congrats, David and CA.